Have you ever been bullied at the gym?

Have you ever been bullied at the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmI_VnBCnrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do the bullying

I've been in a couple fights when somebody ran their mouth a bit too much. So maybe I'm the bully idk.

What happen

No, but I was through school

same, i bully people so they can evolve into heroes

it's called "therapeutic bullying (C) (TM)" btw white paper will be out whenever shooting sprees calm down (est. 2020)

>tries to bully someone
>gets beaten up
>"h-hey you made it kid, you're a man now"

>>tries to bully someone
normal people avoid fights like a negroe a high school diploma

Not much, training partners pull you apart. Shake hands, get back to lifting. One guy did quit after a verbal altercation one time. He was way bigger than me too so I'm glad he pussied out.

Why'd you guys even get confrontational in the first place?

>they an hero themselves

Nope.

>be american
>bully someone at gym
>get shot up at gym the next day

I got into plenty of bullshit, mostly with french nigs and arabs, but never a fight, they usually back off.

Long ago there was this fucking asshole that fucking annoyed me to hell in a very small gym, I was less social back then, didn't really know how to handle it, so I guess you can count that. It was nothing serious or bullying but I fucking hated him, he was always dismissive and shit and talked out of his ass acting like a know it all. I really wanted to beat him up. I'm better at handling assholes now.

manlet rage is a real thing user

my favorite bullying move
>see dyel struggling with OHP or squats with light weights
>load up much more than them to rep out easy strict presses even if it's not on my lifting schedule

Gyms really should enable a manlet tax

one time I moved a bench to do some exersize then a guy walked up to me saying if i could put it back.
when I asked why he said he was using it to superset and he pointed what he was doing.

I didnt wanna feel like a bitch and return the bench so i just moved it back half and then went to do something else.

should I have done it otherwise?

Told him that you're doing mega sets and that he'd have to wait.

>brags about shoulder pressing more weight than a woman

nice user good bullying i used this same move to get chicks in lower-school

Never mentioned women

The other day I was on my way to do cable chest flys and this guy (who was there before me was bringing a bench over to it ) and was like
"Hey bro I was just getting this bench so I could use these"
so I went and did another exercise. I was fucking pissed at him, but I realized it was irrational and he was in the right so I couldn't do anything. I wanted to beat his ass though. He spent like 35 minutes at the station too which made me even more pissed.

that could've works

dyel implies women, even if they have a penis

you're like that kid at chuckie cheese that would scream at his mom when another boy was playing the racecar game you liked

>women
>penis

>browses fit
>doesn't fuck traps

>>doesn't fuck traps
Well of course not. I am not gay.

>>>doesn't know he's gay

freal youre a cuckmeister. grow up jesus.

Never was bullied in the gym but was bullied and laughed at my entire childhood. In the gym, on the other hand, almost everyone are polite and quietly wait their tern on the machines, some even clean the sits with their towels after they are done.

>>>>doesn't know he's gay
You do not know me. Do not assume my sexual preference.

screw you guys, he was bullying me.

Off to Reddit you go now

You stay out of this.

>it was me, user, all along

I win.

Kind of. I took a weight training class in highschool when I was 17 and when I finished I could do 1rm of 1pl8. Before that though the 14 yr old kids that started out on 2 pl8 for 10 reps that had never lifted before bullied me for my weakness. They did basketball and baseball before for years to get their strength. I was in the 2nd weakest group, right ahead of the girls only one, and was teamed with a nerdy black kid named keshawn. Together we stood up to the bullies and became their friends. I even talked to some outside of class and school for a while before going to college.

>several years back, doing 531 BBB, doing muh 5x10 RDLs (I felt it was easier for my lower back recovery than vanilla DLs)
>two sets left, feeling dead tired, have to take 4 minute rests
>pitiful 195 on the bar
>some chad was goofing off while shooting the shit with some older guys
>"you haven't trained enough chad, lift that bar"
>he does some high pulls and such with my bar
>in addition to the fatigue and being a retard that fell for the 531 meme, I just got mogged
>most likely he didn't even mean anything by it, but my crippling autism makes everything worse
>feel completely devastated as I move in to struggle with my pitiful volume work

Served me right for doing 531, thank god I stopped being a retard.

No, but I act nice and polite and always offer people to lift inbetween sets. People generally do the same.
Lmfao
I do this too, fuck
>Having a testosterone deficiency, lashing out online as a pitiful outlet for bottled up rage from being a closeted homosexual
Fucking a trap is more straight than fucking a woman if you think about it. Your aversion makes it clear for all to see that you in fact are gay.
I always clean the seats. It's a nice way to show that you care.

Unfortunately, there are many... minorities... at my gym, and they rarely act polite. I hope to serve as a good example.

A guy called me a faggot while I was stretching once. It's not my fault I'm flexible you fucking stretchlet

>Fucking a trap is more straight than fucking a woman if you think about it.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, sodomite.

how do people even get in fights?
like what kind of child must you be to egg someone on enough to where they want to become violent?
and if someone becomes violent unprovoked, i feared for my life ive never been in a fight sorry your honor i had to shoot him.

If you even know the word "mogged" in a fitness context, you spend too much time on here and probably have an insecurity complex as a result.

You do know how shit humans are in general, right? Like half the population is borderline retarded and has nothing mentally in common with you?

How can you go on Veeky Forums and not be immune to that insult?

unfortunately i do know they exist.
i think i may have just been lucky up to this point, ive never had to deal with an irrational angry person who wants to be violent.
though i did get lost in the hood back before everyone had a gps on their phone.
i had mapquest directions printed out, driving through a shitty area and i had to stop at a gas station to ask for directions.
i look up and a guy is looking at me and says
>the fuck you lookin at bruh you wanna go
i have never been so confused in my life
i said no im lost do you know where ___ is?
he actually got in his car and said follow me, ill take you there.
lead me right to where i needed to go and said have a good one.

ive had some interesting encounters.

It's probably because you were stretching your asshole with a 16 inch dildo

faggot

wonder if he felt bad about getting on your shit when you were clearly not from the hood

hood morals

>weeb
>bullying

I learned the term from the bloatlord memes, I swear ;_;

I don't think I feel insecure about lifting related things though as with smarter training I've gotten my bench and OHP into early advanced tier.

stfu fag i see the word mogged posted with the pic of a chad and a virgin and i instantly know what it means

Don't post Satania

I started going in long sleeves, baggy clothes average insecure gear, did what I could baby weights, then I skipped for a week, when I got back one of the regulars had a rant at me the one part that stuck was
>you could be so much better than you are so why would you want to chose to be worse?
not skipped since

We're you doing a gay looking one?

youtube.com/watch?v=GmI_VnBCnrY

I am the one who bullies