SIPS THREAD

Have you had your sips for the day Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/monster-pink-energy-drink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

had half a sipp with some ephedrine
feeling like a functioning crackhead desu

Drinking a red ultra now. What is the weekly allowance of sips for Veeky Forums?

i usually do one a day in the AM to replace my morning coffee, unless i decide to lift in the mornings in which case i just replace it with preworkout

Just polished off an orange sip. First sip in a week. I'm on that intermittent sip fasting.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 8

Had a pink lemonade before a workout

Only tried red, white, and blue. Are there better flavors?

Pic extremely related

Pink sip with vodka after my first yoga workout. That shit is hard but the instructor was a qt.

Original sip is GOAT, but it's diabeetus in a can.

Tried pink the other day. Tastes like shit.

Warning, the blue one has 27 grams of sugar

Glad all of them are better than blue. Tried that one for the first time yesterday and it was ass.

Sorry. I love it for cocktails.

But it has mango :(

>normie monster

disgusting, enjoy your diabetes

The only answer.

Chill out dickwad

What's the benefit of sips for working out? Is it just the caffeine?

Tastes great but I'd like to live past 30

Raw unadulterated energy

Yellow is tasty

Have any of you guys tried the pink /sips/ ? I haven't been able to find one here in Leaf-land

Trudeau canceled them because it was turning all the pussy nu males into red blooded alphas overnight.

It never made it to market. They pulled it right before it was scheduled to ship.

caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/monster-pink-energy-drink

GNC near me sells these, was not much of a energy drink person before. Especially helps in motivating me to do cardio, any thing I should be wary of?

Shit taste faggot

k

>tfw cutting off sips for a while

Just for a while. I want to get my caffeine tolerance down so I can feel the magic again.

It'll be worth it.

This sip any good?

Shit taste
Orange sips best then white
Then rest

How fucking awesome they are

I live and breathe by this shit right here, peach too.

>purple is better than blue

retard gtfo

Obligatory superior sip post

>weekly allowance

You mean daily quota? You need at the very least an early morning sip, a mid afternoon sip, and a bedtime sip.

faggot

How much do they cost? You can find discount sips from Aldi for 79 cents and imo are the only real worthwhile sip replacement.

stop spreading this propaganda

Same range as monster, but doesn't do the 2 for 4 like they do. I usually buy a case at Lindberg, my local nutrition store.

The kikes over at monster are killing us with their shilling here lately

Good, our first sip of the day

>pink lemonade
fuck it sounds tasty, wish they would have shipped

I'll check it out then.

Who here /stocked/

based amazon prime

are sips coming back?

Favorite sip

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bang is the superior sip

I've been looking for drinks I can mix creatine with so it doesn't taste like shit. Would sips improve the taste?

Do any of u guys just sip the regular one? I got bored of it and had to branch out to different flavours

Is this the Great SIPS Revival?

Anyone here believe in taking a break from sips?

I've been over doing it and drinking up to three a day on some days while medicating ADHD with 80-110 MGS a day!

When I’m in the zone lifting I can feel/see the difference of body building THiCC tight veins rushing from the toes to my eyeballs! The rage and tightness is intense!

On average sip + medication has been an on going gym rat marriage for the last 7 months 4-7 days a week with an average of 2-5 hours of sleep and I’ve noticed that taking NyQuil to rest hasn’t been helpful as of 2 months ago I’m now doing about 6 shoots of vodka mixed with Pedialyte to help stay hydrated and this is a nightly routine

ANY ADVICE

I like fruit punch, but is it any good?