I DID A PULL UP

I DID A PULL UP FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY 34 YEARS OF EXISTENCE!

Had to drop 17kg and retrain my atrophied arms and lats but I finally did the first solid pull up in my entire life. This is a happy moment, great things are waiting for all of us Veeky Forums. IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO CHANGE, always remember that!

Shit I feel like seeing if I can do two now, hobrb.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=03e_1450536988&comments=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gz, do another one

Good job, user!
Now do it again.

I hope this is real and that OP continues to achieve his fitness goals

congrats, i remember my first pull up

I CAN! I DID TWO (2 [zwei {0010}]) CONSECUTIVE PULL UPS! HOLY SHIT I am happy.

I CAN DO THIS!

lol who cares faggot, I just did like 200

Good job, user!
Now do it again.

Fuck yes godspeed user

godspeed user
i will do 3x10 pullups one day...

Nah I don't want to push my luck, that last one made my arms shake on the way up and I went red in the face. Tomorrow is another day.

Follow your dreams! I could only ever fantasize about being strong and light enough to lift my bodyweight off the ground with my arms and back, and now it's a reality. I can't wait to lift again. My new goal is 10 (Ten(1010)) pull ups, will report back when I do.

Thanks Veeky Forums, you may be weird autistic faggots but you're inspiring weird autistic faggots. I wish you all the best!

Oh, alright.

Take care, user, and keep progressing!

NICE!
now just lose your virginity and you're almost there!!

Remember to set goals user, don't be vague, and good luck.

You got this user

I uhh, I lost that a decade ago. Sticking your dick in a willing participant is really not as inspiring as self-change.

I don't get it?
what's the big fucking deal, could do 20 when I was like 13, do you celebrate when you take a shit too?

That guy died trying to outrun a train

well done user, now remember to keep going.
Consistency is the most important thing. A year from now you'll look back fondly at this moment.

Your point?
He inspired millions, and he'll be remembered more than you ever will be

Just some trivia. The advice is true, but that guy was insane or stupid

Literally who is this.

Whats the point of gains if you cant be superman?
liveleak.com/view?i=03e_1450536988&comments=1

Congratulations bromo, remember well the taste of success and let it drive you to heights you never imagined before.

>drive you to heights you never imagined
like the pullup bar :^)

gj now work up to 10x10

Meh, each to their own. I find him motivating

Kek.

I've been doing them since 15.

In one year, from age 14 to 15, I went from doing 3 to 34. A few months afterwards I was doing 5x8 chinups w/ 25lbs.

Currently doing 5x5 with 65lbs added weight at 19.

user what the fuck were you doing all those years?

Awesome dude, keep going! The world of pullups is beautiful. Giant lats and arms will be yours

good job OP

>19
explains why your comment makes you seem like an ass mate

I've been working out for a year and a half now, and I just did 35kg for 3 reps today (normal grip). It's crazy how good I am at pull-ups yet can't even do a 3 plate deadlift for 5 reps or do a 2 plate bench press for reps. I weigh ~160 lbs and am 5'9. It's really crazy how much influence your weight, height and general proportions have on lifting.

Good job OP.
Keep it up boyo. Pull ups are what separate normality from reasonably fit people.

gj op now that you can do them put a pullup bar in the most used doorway where you live and every time you walk under it do a pull up, then next week start doing 2 every time you walk under it and so on

nice shit OP, invest in a door pullup bar and do them consistently. You'll be banging out 20 in no time