Do you have an imposing presence?

Do you have an imposing presence?

No.

>tfw 5'9" manlet

if by imposing you mean repelling then yes

I intimidate people by accident and I'm much shorter than you, believe in yourself

Yes, I'm a pretty big guy

I know a 5'9" guy who's intimidating as fuck because he's jacked and bald

nice gyno

>thin neck
>narrow shoulders
>narrow hips
>skinnyfat
>ugly face

No I don't

yes i do

but i have to wonder, is brock lesnar secretly a sub for his older mommy dom sable wife?
walks around publicly without a shirt showing everyone his tattoo of a penis pointing at his face
had surgery to remove part of his destroyed colon

195lb 6'2 white man. Me mum says Im a big guy so I got that going for me
Pour vous

>omg he's blaha posting

I do come across as the tough guy, the alpha male, "I do have that intimidation factor and I do come across, especially to a lot of other guys as, VERY INTIMIDATING, I have a presence when I come in a room, and that's been told to me by quite a few people that I'm a very intimidating person and I'm very scary in some ways, and I have to try to keep that reeled in.

I live in really chinky/pajeety part of leafland and I'm 6'2" and pretty fit so yeah most people tend to notice when I walk into a room.

>tfw 6'2" but live in the netherlands
>tfw would be tall in every other country but this one where I'm just average

No. I'm 6'3" but I'm an eyelet with numale glases, I lift so people will fear me.

im 5'5

Nah, even if I’m 6’2” with broad shoulders I have dimples and chubby cheeks, and I’m always smiling. Been described as a “giant puppy”

Yeah my angry face and muscles combined with height made it kind of difficult to make friends but once people saw I wasn't mean they opened up to me

Yes, as soon as I enter the room everybody looks at me and tries to leave

I'll never forget my first time being mogged
>helping grandfather dig out a stump when i was like 19
>both of us can't manage to leverage it out of the hole
>he calls his friend from the gym to come over and help lift it out with his truck
>the guy shows up, must be like 5'2 and wider than he is tall
>thick polish accent, bald and a beard down to his belly button
>hops in the pit and just lifts the whole fucking stump out himself and asks where we want it

Basically any city..

All the pit training paid off

yes

He left the manlet out to come jump in your pit

You were visited by a gnome user.
Now go use those fairie magicks from your encounter.

Well even more so in B.C.

a-a-are you me? 6'2 swimmer build but wear stylish numale glasses and dress nice. Girls like me and get a lot of bros coming up to me friendly for chats. Not intimidating I guess :(

5'9" 190 lb white manlet, so no, but it helps living in a pit of pajeets, chongs, & mexicans

Nah, I’ve been smart and split evenly between presence, auspex and celerity.

I'm 6'3" 215 lbs at decently low body fat. I have to wear a suit most days for my job. I have been told I intimidate the interns.

No you don't. I would mog you into oblivion fucking twink.

I smelled like cum at the gym today

i wish i could respec my xp points to be like this

At the gym, no way. At the office, definitely.

No one makes eye contact with me so that's a yes, r-right?

but was if your cum?

I come across as a tough guy, the alpha male

I have been told im very intimidating and it sucks. I'm really just a big nerd who lifts.

Ditto. Not only do I hate that people find my level of fitness to be imposing, but also everytime I communicate I have to simplify what I previously said. Though i've heard that the ability to take complex concepts and explain in a simple manner is a good indicator of intelligence so i'm learning to not let it bother me.

I have lost friends from me getting /fit. They say I make them feel like shit and they don't want to be around me. Normies are ridiculous. Im not even that impressive 6'0" 190.

You've got 25lbs on me. I'm just a sperg that's prior military trying to maintain an edge for when I'm either drafted to die in Korea or when America's racewar finally erupts.

I did. But I turned myself into a twink. I'm 6'4. 2 years ago people would randomly come up to me and say "that physique" etc. That would treat me like a hero who they look up to. Now commonly people laugh as they pass by me. I accidentally became a twink by not lifting and eating estrogenic substances. I am about to turn it around now.

I'm 6'4 223 pounds you manlet. People literally treat me like a serial killer that will snap at any moment.

Yes, but only because I'm a buff black guy.

Who else here /intimidating/?

I made the screencap!

That was classic.

How do you have acces to the internet?

I have facial scars and a beard, most people look at me like I’m a terrorist

I was hoping this would be posted, good work user

poo

I've been told I'm intimidating but never imposing. I'm not particularly big and I'm usually a pretty chill guy, but I guess the way I carry myself just sets people on edge sometimes.

It actually pisses me off quite a bit because I actually have a lot of social anxiety and the possibility that I'll accidentally spook somebody just by existing in their presence is just one more thing I've got to worry about.

I have quite an angry face I've been told, had a few jokes about me being a serial killer thrown my way also. People seem a bit reluctant to talk to me and shy away when they do which works in my favour as I'm akward as fuck to communicate with anyway haha

>6'3
>205lbs of fit
>White guy with dark features and a manly face
>Always look serious
>According to almost everyone I have 'something special' about me, a vibe and a presence
>People tell me I'm intimidating and those that meet me always tell me they thought I hate them
>Everyone glances at me when I enter a room, public transport or anything like that

I've no idea why, but that's something Ive been told and noticed myself but I don't pay too much attention to it anymore.
In everyone's eyes I'm the "cool, quiet, mysterious guy'. I know it sounds like I'm trying to role play as some fucking katana wielding anime character, but that's just the way it is for me. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Maybe you should stop teleporting behind people

Nothing personel kid :^)