I know absolutely nothing about weightlifting, is this physique possible with no steroids? or is he juicing for sure?

i know absolutely nothing about weightlifting, is this physique possible with no steroids? or is he juicing for sure?

He is juicing for sure

definitely achievable in 1 year with good training and dedication

Thats a natty limitation

SS GOMAD about 1 year

this

This man probably has just really put in hard work and is natural

Any guy that looks inhumanely (or even cartoonishly) muscular is on roids, no need to even ask.

And since we're on the subject, most YouTube/IG fitness "celebrities" are juicing too (yes, even the women). Pro athletes also take drugs, no exceptions, all of them. They just have access to the top shelf, undetectable stuff. Oh and actors too. A personal coach and personal chef will never have anyone look like Wolverine, veins popping and all, no matter how much time and money you have. Anyone denying any of this is a total idiot.

Easily attainable natty, you shoudn't even really have to workout to get to that point.

>all pro athletes roid

le redpilled xD

lol OP that's not even close to the natty limit
I'm twice that size and all I do is wii fit and zumba

>roid gut
should be attainable with zumba and wii fit

take your multi vitamins and 6 months of SS will get you there

While I agree with pretty much all of that, I'd say Hugh Jackman really doesn't look like he took anything. he's not particularly big nor is he particularly strong. For the most part, he doesn't even look that impressive. He just gets cut for like 1 scene where is top is off by dehydrating himself. I mean I'm probably wrong, but of all the insane celeb changes in like 6 months his seems the most likely to be natty. Also he's progressively gotten more impressive as time progressed (with the exception of Logan obvs), so he didn't do it at the drop of a hat.

>he thinks they don't
Maybe goofballs like Eli Manning aren't but the latest mandingo first round defensive end out of Alabama is

That belly looks like HGH to me

I'm less than two months into ss gomad but can confirm it works

No you can’t get roid gut natty

>They just have access to the top shelf, undetectable stuff
Or they're just good at cheating the tests. Watch that documentary Icarus about the Ruskies government sponsored doping. Every high-level athlete dopes.

yea totally natty bro :^)

Yep, pre roids 1930s BBers had more mass than this, Huge Actman just looks veiny because he went on a monster cut for this one scene.

no. yes.

what's pump+oil+dehidratation+lighting

Are wrist rollers the secret to unlocking Popeye mode?

>progressively gotten more impressive as time progressed

his lower body definitely is possible natty and probably his back as well

Bruh, he has muscular abs, and yet his stomach is protuding worse than some fatties.

He is on roids and hgh.

He's not big though. He cuts hard with clen but he doesn't use AAS.

Yes, it's possible to get this big natty, but is he natty? Is Hugh Jackman going to spend years lifting when he could easily accelerate it without normies knowing? My guess is no