Gymshark meme

>buy 3 new gymshark outfits to attract chads at the gym
>Veeky Forums starts making fun of it
>tfw too self concious to wear it any more
>tfw past the return period

9/10 of Veeky Forums are autists... where what the f you want, OP

>where what the f you want

Jesus

Fuck of roast beef. Women were a mistake. A plague. A disease. Chad is a piece of shit and you worship him.

Women are inferior children that deserve to be put in breeding camps.

Do you want to be a human sperm bank? Then wear them.

Do you want a decent man and a lasting relationship? Make some brain gains, ya basic bitch.

Let me see dat gains in your gymshark

Well, you're are an idiot for listening to autists on the internet. Post picks in clothes so they don't go to waste.

Women are the negroes of gender. There's no such thing as a white woman.

post pics of you in GS outfit

Just walk around in your underwear you dumb slut, you know you don't respect yourself anyway.

This

I would kill for a girl like the one on the left

Show us how you look in them, thot.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Dont listen to Veeky Forums. They're a bunch of NEETs who's views about women are informed by /r/incels and /r/theredpill.

Gymshark can be attractive. Just wear them. Maybe the chad of your dreams will come up to you.

>tfw I'll never be the chad of a girl's dreams

18+ to post kid

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

BECOME WHAT YOU WERE MEANT TO BE
>A THOT
BANE OF THE DYEL LOSERS WORSHIPPING A 1PL8 LIFT
>ANY 1PL8 LIFT

>got my first pair of decent leggings to work out in
>going for a run, feeling fresh
>van full of builders drive past
>all start shouting about my ass
>never wear them again

Post ass, I need to know if those builders were properly calibrated.

I respect my boyfriend far too much to do that. I’m sure you understand

at least you can wear them. i feel like i can't wear ANY clothes that show off my hard leg work on account of my penis :(

traplife is so hard i can hardly stand it.

let's see the outfits

>Begone thot

Left is a qt3.14

post that thickness for us Veeky Forumscens. Make sure you time stamp it though.

Seconding this, lemme see that boipucci

>traplife is so hard
You can fix that by becoming the 40%.

i'm the one that posts like every week.

never seen you post before, something more revealing? You look good from this one but too much clothes.

you do post every week. we see you. now stop posting every week. go shit up another board

begone thot

fuck off tranny

ew

people get super mad when i post for some reason so i'm trying to keep things on the dl.

but seriously having a penis is the worst when it comes to gym clothes

Your uncle touched you and you liked it, we get it

God I wish there was a cute thing like you at my gym being all self conscious, I'd wanna ravage you and aggressively bust my load all over you.
>I can't wait to ravage my first boy toy, it boost test.

Having a penis makes it better, please don't ever remove it.

No, you don't. Just post your ass like the good little slut you want to be.

I think you need more help than the crossdresser.

:)

Lmao i've seen you post before
You shouldn't care what people think, especially since most people are too busy looking at themselves

i think maybe i'm just hyper aware of the bulge in my pants. sometimes i'll be like, "i'll wear my favorite pair of black yoga pants and that will hide it!" and then i get to the gym and i spend the entire time ridiculously paranoid that everyone is staring at my penis and i keep looking down at it hoping it's not there anymore but it always is.

literally a dude

Oh what's up Elliot, long time no see

CUTE

>respect my boyfriend so won’t show strangers
>willing to walk around in a city full of strangers showing off your ass in skin tight clothes

Women

Are any other threads still up with your other pics? I remember an angry latex-wearing trap posting over the summer but pretty sure that was a different person

idk maybe.

i don't have latex clothes i don't think...

and i'm usually not too angry?

>Wear what the F you want
>The F
Fucking leave

fuck off pajeet

It’s worse. They said “Where” not “wear”.

no it isn't

illiterates are allowed on 4chinz, children aint

>but seriously having a penis is the worst when it comes to gym clothes
Here's an idea, wear shorts or sweatpants like any other normal guy.

I'm 6"2 225 lb 1.5/2.5/4/5 stats, 28 years old and have decent facial aesthetics. Been told by several women that my most prominent features are my slim nose, my deep penetrating brown eyes and my sharp jaw.
I'm having a beer after a long day in the hospital, I'm an anesthesiologist.
Wanna video chat?? I also have an extensive video game library, we can play some games if you're up for it. You just gotta promise to pout if you lose and to cheer in ecstatic joy if you win.

>Pic related, it's me

really?

Ah this changes things. Leggings on girls are fine unless there's a cameltoe. Bulge is also OTT.

You can still wear them but get some loose baggy short-shorts to go over them - loads of girls do this (guys do it too but go a little longer on the short length). That way you can wear your cute outfits and not have your genitals clearly outlined.

i like gymshark hos
brightens my day
(i look like a chad but im cripplingly shy)

i can pout and cheer lol

timestamp pls

i wanna see the class Veeky Forums gay hookup

Joe Rogan recent episode Bret Weinstein and his wife were on the latest episode, talking about evolution of mating and reproduction

there are 2 mating strategies, the beautiful woman and the hot woman.
a beautiful woman attracts a male who will commit to raising the offspring
the hot woman attracts a male for sex and no commitment to raising the offspring.
(obviously you want some hotness in a partner still)

if a guy was catcalled by a group of women, he might feel pretty good (they are wanting sex without requiring commitment)
if a woman was catcalled by a group of men, (aside from being scared of rape) she will be insulted because they are offering to get her pregnant with no commitment to the child

Yes, just send me that picture of you with out the angry cat to my email with your skype name :) Here comes my address with some inscription so i don't get banned.
John is my first name.
Hughe Jackman played wolverine with out any spaces and only the first word.
Period is a grammatical point to separate two sentences.
Doc is what my patients call me cause it's shorter than doctor, and they always know they can reach me through google's email service.

Hughes, typo

So John Hughes with googles email no numbers

This seems a lot simpler than the paragraph you posted

There is a routine to aquire trap aesthetics

London
o
n
d
o
n

MILK TRUCK HAS ARIVE

johnhughes.doc

Veeky Forums the best place for gay hook ups.

Still doubting this is actually you in the pic

Everyone knows OP is in all likelihood a guy.

Welcome to Veeky Forums

No one lifts but we like to make up stories and LARP

Veeky Forums fucking despise incel brigader fags. It's just there are 0 repercussions for incel tier threads, and so they take notice

I think that you're a very pretty girl.

Ahahaha what the f

Tattoos

Reading this gave me aids

shit tats. Also your belly is cute. could use some tightening. I'm sure you get looks at the gym

>tfw too insecure to wear leggings with the ass showing so wear 2xl shirts to hide it

i don't want anyone to look at me or the chads to make fun of me

Press F for respect
First response user died of shit grammar mistakes.
>F

For some reason I imagine that being said by a plump black woman from Birmingham Alabama

Tfw am but my anxiety is too bad to do anything with them

Wtf when did this gymshark shit start coming up

Air Jordan, Puma, Rogue, and Adidas are for real OGs nigga

I wear the same 2 basketball shorts and 2 t shirts to the gym. I wash them after each session of course. No one talks shit to me because I'm usually outlifting anyone around me

why would people talk shit to you if you weren't outlifting them?

Deep rooted insecurity

i wear sweatpants that are too small and make my ass look huge and a bieber t shirt to the gym probably twice a week.

this is so all the gym thots assume im a twink and dont bother me when im working out. also all the other dudes in the gym barely make eye contact with me and if they do they give that weird smile as if they are trying not to be homophobic. Its great when you are at them gym and everyone stays out of your way. Havent had to wait for a squat rack in like two years with this strategy.

>trying this hard

what happens when the gym bear chooses you tho?

Posts tattooed Viking to disparage tattoos. You're thicker than Rosie O'Donnell's cunt

please be my girlfriend(male)

my local gym is right by a college campus so its only young girls and housewives taking night classes since the school has its own gym thats cheaper and all the big guys lift there. only guy ive really seen thats my age and stronger than me has a really fucked up face so i could just laugh at him and hed probably back off.

almost like tattoos on males, especially those supposed to be depicting a warrior in a culture that used tattoos to record events, are different than on some random 20 yo thots today

and yes I know the user in question is male, but is attempting to pass as a gym thot so I'm treating him like one for this comparison

>When the first post is the worst post.

Ugh it's that disgusting fucking trap...
I hope you fall head first into a pile of broken glass

They do their own normie autistic shit, like go up to the mirror where I am lifting and lift up their shirt and mire their own abs. One guy is gets so pissed that I outlift him that he always loads up any machine he's on with 45lb plates. Proceeds to try to lift on said machine. If he cant make it budge, he'll drop off plates one by one, at height, until he can get it to budge. He'll grunt loud as fuck a he's doing it. Once he gets it to budge, hell come up to the mirror, lift up his shirt and mire himself again.