Unemployment thread

Been unemployed for almost 2 years. Gained weight and lost almost all gains. Depressed as hell. How do you guys find jobs

Holy shit are you a nigger with 4 face tattoos and piercings ?

t. wagie
get some sleep wagie, long day of being a corporate slave tomorrow.

Absolute cringe

Learnt to code while recovering. I don't have a degree and I get paid to make small games, websites, and mobile applications.

I seriously need to get a job. Everything's prepared, resumes printed, I've cut down to the point where I can fit my nice shirt again, I was ready to go out and hit the streets today...

And it's fucking pissing down. Good job, Queensland. Guess no job for this European backpacker.

>coming from a namefag
>a namefag who stole the name heaven from an old pasta
can't make it up

>haha yeet he has a name
>zozzle its not spongegar xd

Fuck off you unemployed double nigger, enjoy not being able to afford anything

What are you qualified for and what jobs are you applying for?

damn sick burn, lmao.
>wagie who makes $10 an hour thinks he can afford anything

thanks for the laff sweetie

How do you get fatter without any income for years? How are you purchasing food?

I have 4 years of experience as a hotel receptionist, so I'm gonna hit up a bunch of hotels in Brisbane. If that fails, I'll head to a labour hire and tell them I'm former military (which I am) and a big ass viking, so please hire me.

I need something that pays at least $25 an hour with a minimum of 40 hours a week. I basically only lift, eat and sleep at the moment, so have all the time in the world.

>sweetie
Spot the menopausal woman whos trying to fit in le Veeky Forums

Don't you have a yoga class soon shawniqua?

Not Veeky Forums fuck off

I'm living with my parents.

>being this new
lel

>>>le newfag topjej

The absolute state of nyr Veeky Forumsposters

good thread

listen just because you hacked your name to say heaven doesn't mean you can just come in here and say whatever you want

just lie on your resume about shit no one can confirm or deny

It's almost impossible to not find some shitty minimum wage job now

seriously.
I hear advertisements on the radio for companies hiring no experience needed we will train you so many times a day

Unless you have a felony it's virtually impossible to go that long unemployed, unless you have too much pride to make a menial job, in that case stop being a pussy and start serving people cheeseburgers

by not being a brainlet

newfag doesn't even know how to use the meme properly.

lurk more fag.