Guys, how the FUCK do I get rid of this. I've got the same shit on my back...

Guys, how the FUCK do I get rid of this. I've got the same shit on my back. My gf has already made comments about how bad it looks, and that it looks like I do roids.

>plz respond

Get a new gf

Stretch marks show progress

tell your gf to shut her mouth

you've got the HIV

>that it looks like I do roids
sorry OP, your girlfriend is confirmed retarded

If you're such a insecure faggot about something so small go find a skin doctor or what ever their called and they can make it disapear.

Some stretch marks fade with time, some can fade slightly faster with cosmetic shit, and other times you're just fucked.

how much of a skinlet you gotta be to get stretchs

you probably have the skin of a 13 years old girl

Bumping because i have the same thing

Looks like a bit of jam, have you tried rubbing it off

Most guys get stretch marks there when they go through puberty and their chest/shoulders start growing. Tell your idiot GF to shut up, it's normal for grown adults to have at least some stretch marks from teenage growth even if you are skinny.

kek

Try BioOil, it wont totally go away but can help with the reddness etc. Works better for some people than others but its not super expensive.

>it's normal for grown adults to have at least some stretch marks from teenage growth even if you are skinny.

its fucking not unless you have a sucky skin or you literally were full of strogens while growing up

i was like 130 lbs at 14 and 160 lbs at 17, now im 180 lbs and 22 and i never got stretch marks, i got lots of sunburns and my skin always recovered to its anterior state, your skin is cucked bro, its not fucking normal, go check a doctor

my dad was skinny, passed to fat, and now hes losing weight and he doesnt even have stretch marks

YOU GUYS HAVE BAD GENETICS LOL

When I swam in high school, on our ~35 person team, like 30 got these.
They'll fade to almost invisible with time, and any guy that lifts will have similar marks in that spot. It's what happens when you hit puberty and suddenly have muscle in the shoulder, chest, and upper arm all demanding more skin from there.

I got them from going from 160lbs to 195lbs in a few months

>letting your gf push you around because of some inevitable marks that every lifter has
hahahahahaha did she make the first move when you met her too? fucking pussy

lmao did you armpit have a baby dude

looooll

>t. eternal skelington

get a new gf

dude...

dude LOL

...oh no no

DUDE LMAO

DUDE

im not as buff as rich piana but at least i look like a decent person who plays sports and doesnt have any stretch mark that makes him look a retard ex-obese and and I'm glad that it is

I actually have some that go straight down the middle of my bicep.
I was super proud when I got that one.
t. roider

Pic related are mineand I'm still an upper body dyel

Smoothskins btfo

This. Stretch marks are natural.

No, you're just quite small and grew very slowly. Stretch marks happen from rapid growth or large size differences, you had neither. You started out tiny, grew slowly, and never got big, so this discussion doesn't really apply to your type.

This picture looks like the side of your leg, and you have hair growing under your knee, LOL

You dont

I thought this was your knee and was extremely confused.
>doesnt have any stretch mark that makes him look a retard ex-obese and and I'm glad that it is
t. eternal ESL

and this is like 5 years later.
just looks like scars now.

Dermatologist user

>Anonymous 02/20/18(Tue)23:12:57 No.44855
you guys are some desilusional full of strogens skinlets, i feel sorry for you

This

>My gf has already made comments about how bad it looks
stuck up chink gf?

Dude just fast

I got this shit all over my arms and legs, why do you give a fuck? You want to grow or not?

How tall are you? I have stretch marks in the same place and a number of others from my growth spurt in 8th grade.

Yeah, my phone rotates pictures with metadata and Veeky Forums wipes it on upload unless you're on p.

>desilusional full of strogens skinlets
Based ESL poster

>tfw never had stretch marks
>not a manlet
sux2bu

I got these on my glutes from when I first started lifting doing SS
only took a few months of crazy bulk plus noob gains to do it for me

For some reason i don't get i have stretch marks on my buttcheeks.
My ex made me notice it, and it way years before i started to get fit.
Hell, i'm not even a fatass, my butt is tiny, i'm 1.90cm x 70kg (now, used to be 65kg)

you're soft and supple, like a lady

>desilusion
t. Pablo Teresa García Ramírez de Arroyo

whats ESL ?

extra special lady
it means he likes you

You're entitled to your opinion, but like I said, through 4 years of swimming I saw 50+ fit lifting dudes without their shirts, less than 10 had no markings here.

English (as a) Second Language
He's calling you a wetback border hopper who learned Spanish before coming to the US.

at least i dont have srtetch marks fucking degenerates

JAJAJA

thanks god, i dont even live in the US, just enjoy browsing gringo forums for fun

can't get read of it, and it never goes away. It does fade into your skin color and does get thinner though, give it time. To avoid getting more, eat food with collagen and if possible, don't change your body do suddenly/drastically.

applying some kind of oil may help but I didn't have patience to do it

>having dramatic weight gain
lrn2bulk wimp

get tan breh it will hide it a little

>ruin your skin permanently to hide something that will fade with time to barely noticeable and you'll have covered >80% of the time

miss me with that brainlet shit

And become a cancerous wrinkled nigger? No thanks.

>fucking degenerates
>just enjoy browsing gringo forums for fun
ESL-kun...

Go back to hispachan you fucking faggot

Electronic Sports League

Try taking vitamins, moisturizing your skin (avoid overpriced collagen ones they don't do anything for you), and mederma on them. It won't help drastically but it will help them fade. No one will notice them in a few months anyhow.

kek user probably
>manlet
>facelet
>necklet
>dicklet
>hmm no stretch marks tho
>FINALLY something to brag about!

hey every1 look at me I have a gf btw

Display them with pride.

They'll lighten up in a few years.

Shave it with water every day.

Coconut oil

I have them too, but I don't mind them... no one sees me naked

Really?

If I posted my biceps you would be so disgusted it would become a meme. They basically look like freddy kruger, im a fatty losing weight and honestly they werent as noticable before dropping 50lbs.

Kek

Post cep

Does your girlfriend really give you shit about it? Damn they are barely noticeable.

I have bad acne scarring on my back, guess I'll never have a girlfriend lol

i tried but impossible with one hand and phone. If I pull the skin down it's just covered in parallel stretch marks, thought about tattooing both of them one day instead of the surgery.

ypipo btfo, viva la raza, palabra

As many have indicated, those are stretchmarks. They are incredibly common.

They are caused by a rapid growth or loss of the body and can happen from puberty, building up, slimming down and pregnancy.

They are itchy when they are red. The brighter the stretch mark, the more fresh they are. Wanna stop the itching? Moisturize your skin. SERIOUSLY. Get some lotion and lather up every day until the color starts to fade.

Wanna make them less noticible for your future confidence? Get Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion, lather up EVERY DAY for MONTHS, then later, you'll be happy. The best treatment is consistency, but depending on your body, growth and consistency, the stretch marks may fade to a pale white color lighter than your skin tone.

If his girlfriend gives him shit, she should close her mouth. Women tend to obtain stretch marks during pregnancy.

Tall dudes or dudes who had a quick growth spurt during puberty can get stretch marks. They're natural. Stop being insecure about them.

I had one long one running in my armpit where my delt was. I had it for like two years and started using this really high vitamin E concentration cream. It worked and it looks much better now. It was all red like that, OP but it’s more muted now, still not the same color tho.

Use bio oil. I tried to an hero last year and now have massive gashes on my arm which have been going down steady after i started using bio oil. It says it works for stretch marks on the packaging.

your gf sounds like a cunt, tell her she's got stretch marks in a hard place for her to check

i miss getting delt stretch marks

Who else flew too close to the sun? Was never really fat, but in hindsight could I have prevented this by not working out so much everyday?

Stop bitching, faggot. Yours are so small they are not even gonna scar.

wat the fug. that looks like some loose skin surgery after it's "healed"

krueger mode

LISTEN UP FUCKERS
THIS IS THE SHIT. DOESN’T GET RID OF IT BUT IT SPEEDS UP THE FADING. PREGNANT LADIES USE IT SO THAT SHOULD TELL YOU ITS STRENGTH. USE CONSISTENTLY FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS. PARTIAL FADING MAY BE OBSERVED.

>inb4 no way to fix stretch marks

worked for me kiddos. make it, you sick fuck.

This

I grew 6" (15.25cm) in a 3 month span and gained stretch marks covering around my waist, behind my knees, and my entire inner bicep area. The fact that you don't have stretch marks tells me that you never grew up and you only associate with manlets akin to you.

I had a growth spurt in early highschool. Despite the fact that I'm 25 and have never been above 120 lbs in my life I still have many horizontal stretchmarks midway down my back from that growth spurt. Nobody suffers from bad skin at fucking 14 other than acne.

slap your gf

Massage that area. Massages are the only way to get rid (or make much less visible) stretch marks.

>Being 180lbs and never bulking to avoid stretch marks
>Making it

Pick one and go fuck yourself you GDE

zma

coconut oil

They're stretch marks. No, you can't get rid of them. Chances are you have them on your thighs and ass too.

get a new gf, aka me
then let me kiss it and make it better

Got the same shit user.

Shows progress (unless you're a fat cunt)

Wew

>How do I get rid of it?
You can't. Maybe with some expensive skin treatments. The only way to make it go away is to lose the muscle mass in that area

They'll look nasty red and purple, but will eventually fade after years and sun exposure.

>skin doctor

took 5 years to gain 20 lbs and wonders why he doesn't have stretch marks OMEGALUL

It's from doing cable flyes, pec deck and other exercises that really stretches the chest.