Is body type genetics or not?

Is body type genetics or not?

Being a fat fuck is not genetics or a very small chance it's related to mental health that could be genetical, but otherwise it's a way the fatties cope.

But body type? Yeah, some men have wider hips, board shoulders etc.

>pure White genetics
Arnold Schwarzenegger
>half white half Hispanic
Son on the left
>Amerimutt
Son on the right

I'm sorry, what exactly do you think "Amerimutt" means?

Also homie on the right has a self control problem. Look at his chad face buried underneath all that blubber.

AMERIMUTTS CONFIRMED MASTER RACE

Lmao keep making yourself feel better about your mudblood genetics. This is his other son with the Kennedy lady.

Half-Hispanic Arnold Jr. still looks 10 times better than him, you literally can't deny this.

fatty would look good if he cut and got some muscle

When will you learn its all about the face?

Amerimutt is an American with ancestry that has been in the US for at least 100 years. Their ancestry results usually end up something like this:
>78% european
>8% native american
>4% black
>5% mexican
>5% unknown
The defining feature is that they will have pale skin, light hair, and light eyes and will mistakenly consider themselves to be 'pure white' like their European counterparts.

you're a goddamn retard

Yeah, Mexican Arnold's face looks just like his dad's.
Weird how the bastard kid gets the best genetics

He looks like the inspiration of the brainlet wojack

Uhh, I'm not an Amerimutt. Most people in Europe are mixed between countries too. Travel and intermingling is very common.

I truly feel sorry for anybody with cankles

Except it never does, 23andme are a bunch of liars.

I'm white, dumbass

la cretura...

>tfw i'm american and have this glorious potato nigger blood rushing through my veins

>tfw still 100% European even though family has been here since the 1700s

seriously though isn't this common? I remember reading somewhere something like '99% percent of people who identify as white in America are >98% European."
I'm on an island but I think pic-related is true for mainland pioneer stock Euro-Americans too, tell me nobody actually believes the Amerimutt meme is representative of average American whites *at the moment*?

Joseph Baena has a better frame

How the fuck did it take people so long to realize that this guy is Arnold's son?
Dude looks like a mirror image of his father

>Los atrocidad

>t.

Why do people hate on his son, he is clearly doing a bulk

B L O A T

I know this sort of thing is to bait the El Goblinos, but the 4% unknown cracked me up

>Dad is one of most successful men of 20th Century
>Became millionaire at 22
>Most famous Bodybuilder
>Real Estate Developer
>Movie Star
>Former Governor of California
>Choose to be a fat fuck, squandering all genetic opportunities

Definition of a loser

He looks more like Arnold then all his other kids. Genetics are wild.

the 5% unknown is McDonald's grease

/pol/ btfo
Pure white genetics gets right
Spicy genetics gets left
WHERE IS YOUR FURHER NOW

>implying mexico isnt drowing in a pool of human lard aswell

No. He is right. You fucking Amerimutt.

You are so far from white it's not even funny.

>0.1% non european

America, where you are simultaneously so intolerant towards non whites, but are also somehow eager to interbreed with non whites.

European education everybody!

yes and no.
body shape, metabolism, and fat deposits are genetics. body composition is influenced by genetics, but in the end can be controlled.
so technically it is genetics, but half of what your body type is can be controlled.

being 6'2 isnt your fault, being 6'2 and 260lbs is your fault.

Absolutely, everything is, so just give up, you were given the body you have now and you can't work against nature! It's science!

not something to brag about

The guy you posted has a pretty average face.