FPH/FPS

>no fph

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iDkiicTzDE
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/dubai/10275698/Dubai-offers-gold-in-return-for-weight-loss.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hebranko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that Belgium’s prime minister of health??

Why do fat people always look so smug?

They kno u mirin the bloat

The YASS QUEEN's own daughter has stated that fat shaming is not acceptable.

Veeky Forums BTFO forever and will NEVER recover

USA USA USA

I mean, she's obviously an expert on eating.

Meanwhile gluttony is one of the seven deadly sins lol.

Because God/Jesus are "perfect", and being fat (which is a disability, although one you can reverse) or disabled by definition means you are imperfect.

Completely missing the point of the fat Buddha.

At least their still best in the world at something

>635 kg
God is dead.

And this is what goes in the mind of a certain fat ignoramus when thinking about someone born in perpetual and abject poverty.

and we ate him

smile/10

>the pizza

>Mills Darden (October 7, 1799 – January 23, 1857[2]) was an American who became famous as one of the largest men ever in human history. His enormous size both in terms of his body weight and height made him one of the biggest humans to have ever lived. He was officially confirmed to have stood at a height of 7 ft 6 in (2.29 m) tall and weighed around 1,000 to 1,100 lb (450 to 500 kg), and possibly even more.

>His wife Mary, who died in 1837 aged about 40,[2] was 4 ft 11 in (1.50 m) tall and weighed 98 lb (44 kg),

imagine how that looked

Manny Uribe is 6'4" so he probably doesn't even look that fat, more like a dad bod probably

That's the spice.

Why would God be disabled?

um try again sweaty!

What point? He was just a buddha that was fat. There's no deeper meaning than that.

>Unknown death
Oh god

There is no fat buddha. There's Budai, which is a god of abundance

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Budai is an incarnation of Maitreya though, of a buddha that's yet to come. Just because he's not Gautama doesn't make him not a buddha, there have been multiple countless buddha throughout history and there are still ones yet to come. You're just confused because you heard once that he's not THE buddha.

manlets when will they ever learn

Buddhism really fascinates me but the parables in most of the books just go over my head. And I do understand that it's supposed to be like that but I'm way too solution oriented to just wait to understand.

I wonder how much she's paying him

>Only 1 of them doesn't have a triple digit BMI

Dear fucking lord

It's okay, the actual spiritual side of eastern religion is all trash anyways. The only thing that matters is the techniques you can learn and how much you can train your willpower. Follow the eightfold path, learn the way of the dao, try your hardest to achieve samadhi, only the concrete parts of these religions will ever help you in the 1st world.

Thanks user, I'll do just that

And sloth is another

4 SCOOPS C'MON

yeah the 8 fold path that's the key to life you fucking mong

4 SCOOPS C'MON

youtube.com/watch?v=3iDkiicTzDE

Um, yes? I agree. I don't understand the hostility.

How would someone who fasted all the time, didn’t have anywhere near the modern level of access to food, and who spent his adult life walking all across the levant be in any way fat? Ignoring historical accuracy, gluttony being a sin, and the very idea being ridiculous, it just doesn’t make sense. Imagine being so self absorbed that you want to change reality to make yourself feel nice.

My ex was 4'11 and around 90lbs. Fucking her was so amazing, you could manipulate her body in the bedroom so easily and she was so submissive.

Mary probably loved his 10in dick.

So are pride, lust, and envy, which sums up Veeky Forums.

None of us are Jesus shlomo

Invest in some grammar education

The fuck are this bitch's eyebrows? Did she eat those too?

Probably lost them when she found cookie crumbs in them

Ooooh lord! Number 2 as a BMI of 200!!! Incredible

>angel wing tattoo
>confirmed whore

Kek

and he's still alive

HE'S GUNNING FOR THE RECORD, GO KHALID!

pretty sure he got put on a govt.mandated weight loss regiment so he doesn't eat himself to death

Reminds me of Dubai's attempt to encourage weight loss for their fatties a few years ago.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/dubai/10275698/Dubai-offers-gold-in-return-for-weight-loss.html
>The initiative, 'Your Weight in Gold', was announced in late July by Hussain Nasser Lootah
>Open to the public and for each kilogram lost, participants will receive a gram of gold
>A gold coin worth $5,400 will be awarded from a lucky draw between the top three winners

damn, I lost about 20kg, so that would be like $1000 in gold for doing the right thing.

>1400 pounds
That is both Steve and Justin Assanti put together in one person

Fat actually can't expand so a fat belt around the womb would be even more suffocating than muscles.

I also like how you can see how old that image is because in it, Michael Herbranko is listed as being alive, but here , Michael Hebranko had since passed in late July 2013, so this image is at least 4.5 years old, and probably from 2012 or even 2011

I hate my own fatass body, which is why I'm trying to become fitter, why the fuck would I admire some cunt who thinks being fat is okay? Retards like these shouldn't be allowed in these positions of health evaluation. Had a health/gym teacher for 3 years in middle school, bitch looked like a walrus. Still fucking does. I'll never get why these "fitness" gurus are so fat

That looks like a giant mouth from some sort of anime

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hebranko

>went from 906, down to 200, back up to 1100, down again to 550 and then died

Imagine losing 700 pounds and thinking you're going to make it and then you just fuck it up again

I find myself enraged.

it’s the chins

I've always fantasized about a time where I could make a living on government subsides for working out. Like everyone in the world is fat as fatass so you get some passive money for being in shape and a couple bucks for working out, plus big health food subsidies. It would be pretty comfy desu, reaping the last fruit of the west before her collapse.

this will encourage them to gain weight then lose it for the NEETBUX, but many will never lose it

an absolute unit.

Bait?
"Dad bod" (slightly fat) is around 225-240 on a 6'4" frame.

"Yo mahta chee toya pon Skywalker."

i just woke up

thank you

Dude's balls deep in her bellybutton

Nothing could be better about this pic

The F word, for F people.

Was sass ever a positive word?

dont sass me

UNLIMITED BAIT WORKS!

i think its just a joke user

this is why fatties stay fat
lemme guess high t manlet, this bitches stomach if bigger than her ass and tits combined, aint nothing high t about that

Putting Minnoch at #1 is bullshit, they never actually weighed him they just "estimated" his weight before he died.

Also the one from Saudi Arabia got forced into weight loss treatment by the fucking king, like imagine being so fat that your obesity has become a matter of national policy.

>The tongue
Kek

Be a man - pick up a girl you can literally pick up.

don't know what's worse
fat people, enablers, or fat people larping as fat enablers to create more fat more enablers

then I remember Veeky Forums is filled with fattie enablers and pretending like fapping to saggy tits and fupa and smelly pussys will increase their t somehow

sad part is a lot of fat girls and enablers will say actual curvy women are sticks without curves

I just can't understand it. How does one lose 700 and gain 900? Gypsy curse?

Well, shouldn't fat women be the ideal partner for a lifter? I mean you don't even have to go to the gym anymore to lift heavy weights.

The 3 pillars of building strength: Lifting + Eating + Sleeping.

I'm sure a fatty knows how to get Pizza delivered around the clock, but her snoring will keep you awake and prevent you from sleeping.
That's a gains-killer, since it's during sleep we release growth hormones and a smelly fatty anyway near you will ruin that.
(Btw, Pubmed also has studies showing bad sleep interferes with losing weight. So make sure to get that sleep if you want to lose weight.)