Signs that you're a brainlet: Veeky Forums edition

The fitness world is filled with retards, many of them frequent this board I suspect (I'm a Veeky Forumsnessman, I don't know what you clowns are like). Here are IRL IQ tests I've seen within the fitness world, if you do any of these you're probably not very bright.

>he fell for the ketogenic diet meme
>he fell for "bulking and cutting" meme
>he thinks you need steroids to have an attractive physique
>he doesn't do any form of cardio and is proud of it
>he thinks he's superior to normal, well adjusted people that don't base their identity around lifting weights
>he's a "powerlifter"
>he doesn't do any sprint work
>he thinks insulin resistance is caused by eating carbohydrates
>he thinks the "people shouldn't use steroids meme because they're unhealthy meme" is just a meme

Argue away you disgusting brainlets!

>Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums

the easiest way to tell if someones intelligent
do they talk about intelligence

>Veeky Forums

I feel for none of these OP.

Fpfpfpf

> Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums
OP is a faggot

Biz, le fake money board

>legitimately good from a hunger reduction perspective, otherwise no different to CICO
>calorie surplus is basically required to progress for advanced lifters
>fair
>fair
>this is a universal problem and takes many forms, but basing it around fitness is overall a lot less deleterious than basing your identity around the latest social movements
>literally nothing wrong with this
>fair
>it's a contributing factor and managing insulin sensitivity is worth taking into account for advanced natties
>all truly passionate people put their passion ahead of their health
also >Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums

Well I guess you're not then bozo

How mad are you guys that us Veeky Forumsnessmen are rich, handsome, jacked (from black market steroids that we bought with our coins, not lifting LMAO), and have massive cocks? While you have your little playset weight toy things that you move around everyday? LMAO

You still have to lift when you use steroids

All you dumb niggers do is autistically ̶g̶a̶m̶b̶l̶e̶ g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ speculate on the latest cryptocurrency some teenaged nobody cooked up.

I have made over twenty threads on genuine financial topics, money making strategies, and lifestyle or career choices. The best one got 14 replies, all telling me to invest in cryptofaggotry.

Things that would, idk... ACTUALLY put us all on a reliable path to success? Hard lifestyle changes? Nah.... fuck all that, right? That's hard work.

Nothing about how to negotiate a raise. Nothing about the fastest and cheapest way to start an LLC. No threads with tips on how to whittle down your W2 taxes. No threads on how to acquire marketable skills. No small business or side-hustle ideas.

And you know why? Because you're a bunch of fat pussies. Because all you little slant-eyed gooks want is a get rich quick rush. Most of you would be better off in life doing coke than investing, cause at least the expensive dopamine rush would increase your productivity, while wasting your money.

>inb4 no-coin-having-pleb
Bitch, I bought thousands in crypto a long time ago and let it sit, rather than playing pretend-Warren-Buffet with the market.

You live in an era when higher education has lost it's veneer of credibility, and where entrepreneurship and trades rule. You live in an era with cheap free information, and the lowest interest rates ever for starting a business.... and yet you will never even try to start one. Just swallow a fucking revolver and spare the overall economy your wasteful existence.

>Veeky Forumsnessman here
tip.png

Wrong

None of us know how to do any of that shit lmao why would we need to

>legitimately good from a hunger reduction perspective, otherwise no different to CICO
>calorie surplus is basically required to progress for advanced lifters

LOLL

All correct but I don't see how you can say cutting/bulking is a meme.

im a brainlet but im agree with what you did mention of

"Advanced lifter" AKA someone that has made 99% of all their potential gains and does unhealthy shit that makes you look like shit like "bulking"

If you're at the point where you need to "bulk" to add 5 pounds to your bench press over a 18 month period, you're wasting your time. Look at that image closely, us Veeky Forumsnessmen understand it well and don't try to fight it.

Help me user, i fucking go to Veeky Forums to see if there is a nice sticky about personal finance, anything related. But nothing at all, just fucking cryptofags and no info. Show me where to start fellow user.

Links to your threads brah. Pls

Stay poor nocoiners

It is unless you are rail thin and have to bulk or ham planet and need to cut. Everyone in between needs to eat right and lift heavy. You are new if you think otherwise. Not knocking you, I was there once too

Literally personalfinance on Reddît is better than Veeky Forums

They all died.

Old Veeky Forums was great. Comfy as fuck and full of investing/entrepreneurs. Nu/biz/ is just shills and pink wojacks.

>> Bitch, I bought thousands in crypto a long time ago and let it sit, rather than playing pretend-Warren-Buffet with the market.

Warren Buffet's investment strategy is to buy and hold

Member tripfag Shang? I screenshot every one of his posts but lost that info when I upgraded my PC. Do you know of any place that really archived shit from Veeky Forums from then?