Anybody else think these two are annoying as fuck?

Fuck I hate these two numale faggots. They think they're above it all and smarter than everyone else because they read "the newest literature" on a bunch of shittily done studies. That faggot Greg Knumales is such a disgusting fat fuck. There's nobody left in the fitness world that I respect, they're all fucking weird as shit or pretentious liberals like Omar and Greg Knumales.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qKZ1Ra1Ns3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm sure these numales invaded your safe space and pried your eyes open to force you to watch and read their informative videos and articles

you need to relax.
how does hating these people benefit you?

That's another thing I dislike about them, they're just like you, snarky annoying passive aggressive faggots. All their doing is "informing". Fucking kys, NOW.

why does that turk look so much like a woman
like he has very girly eyes or something and a baby face and the hair doesnt help
why does every fitness youtube channel has some fucked up face or autism or manletism

>Dedicates entire life to lifting and proper nutrition
>Still somehow manages to look like shit
Classic Omar

Cuckols is reddit personified. His manner of speech is faggy and stilted, especially with his obvious humblebrags.

I think they're pretty much top tier.

What would be your top 5 sources of fitness info?

>Scooby
>Hodgetwins
>Kali Muscle
>GG1

fuck outta here, but yeah you right I always thought Omar looked like androgynous as hell

What's a numale

> anyone i dont like that has a beard

Greg Nuckols is underrated

Seriously why does the left guy lift so much and still look like shit

probably very very low test from his woman like looks

>The Eric
>Bugman
>Bugenhagen
>Eric Bugenhagen
>go fuck yourself
youtu.be/qKZ1Ra1Ns3s

He has literally no qualifications

its very common for better looking middle eastern types to look androgynous

You mean aside from being a literal genious setting World records? I suppose not. Although he is taking a relevant education at the moment.

Very motivational person. Good for the occassional tip. If this is your main/only source of fitness info though, you'll effectively be a training illiterate. I mean, yeah you could see results (it's a mindset, after all), but you couldn't really explain how and why stuff works.

>taking a relevant education
>literal genious
>world records
Greg- "Please stop taking my side, retard."

Are you fucking with us?

Look up Josh Bryant, the guy coaches multiple 600lb+ benchers, has real world knowledge of lifting and doesn't rely on studies like Omar Memesuf, regularly posts useful training information and has exceptionally good books for reasonable prices. Fixed your problem OP