That guy who did his school project on lifting

>that guy who did his school project on lifting

>that guy who feels abandoned by God

>that guy who's heart is broken

>that guy who never graduated

>that guy who majored in kinesiology and dropped out

>that pseud who calls him self a writer

>that guy who keeps switching between careers as soon as they get even a little difficult

>that guy who had a lot of "friends" in high school but they never invited him out to do anything after school

Delte this now

>that guy who has never lost a friend and they still invite him to do stuff years after leaving school
sounds like your guy is a douche

>that guy who alienated all of his friends and lost all of his gains due to depression

dlt

>that guy who realized his high school friends are aimless wanderers and bad influences, cut em off only to find himself back on the ground floor
I've made few friends but it seems people generally are like that. Even befriended a pretty >redpilled dude who I have shitton to relate with. Lives 200km away tho but we still get together every other month and get shitfaced. It's not hard to make friends, it's hard to make similar minded friends after you've been exposed to all these blackpills and memes

>that guy who never had a gf

>delet this

> ouch

Literally me in high school. Thrice.

I brought this on myself in grade school by declining all after-school invitations because I'd rather stay home play vidya
as a result, my social retardation prevented me from getting invited later on

>that guy who owns a lonely heart
Not me tho

>start lifting at 14
>me and classmates sometimes do autistic stuff like measuring biceps, who can do the most pull-ups etc.
>always the best
>manhandle a older bully who picked on a friend
>one guy asks for advice on getting stronger, convince our sports teacher to give me the keys to school gym
>start going with (now-) friend after school everyday
>class is skeptical and people throw your average banter from now and then
>friend gets noticeably bigger
>more guys get interested and join in
>from year 8-10 we are 10 guys who train everyday, hype us up, make our moms cook us meals etc.
>school mixes up classes so we all have different schedules
>still in contact with most, some are still lifting, some skeleton again, some fat
>always reminiscing about the good old times when we see each other

Go ahead and delet now

It’s you who has abondoned Him, user.

>that guy who says thrice

Sounds nice

>Students introduce themselves
>It's my turn
>I'm Eddie and my hobby is bodybuilding

>that guy who had a girl that liked him but he missed the signals and only realized it months/years later

>then stacey says it doesn't look like it

Stob it

I might have been a pudgy sperg, but I had no filter
Shut your mouth, bitch.

DELET

>that guy who wasted his potential and never achieved his dreams

>that guy who rejected 4 girls and lost virginity with prostitute at 18
J U S T