Celebrity workouts

youtube.com/watch?v=54zZpWltxxs&t=39s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQQjmBVaA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>celebrity

I've never heard of or seen this guy

I usually like Veeky Forums chicks but she just looks emaciated. Yet another reason not to see this movie.

she doesn't have tit. like literally zero

this. she should spend less time in the gym and more time under the knife if she's gonna play Lara Croft.

She lost weight and perhaps her bf is around 16%.....wtf?

Aren’t you supposed to be able to gain around a pound of muscle per week? Another dude said 12 pounds of muscle wasn’t possible to gain in a lifetime lmao

>picking some fridgemode titlet to play lara croft

>cutting fat and looking like a plank
is this what normalfags think getting "ripped" means?

>those fucking comments about gaining muscle under the video

>no ass
>no breast
>lara croft
>meme exercises
I fucking hate modern society

How much is she curling ? That looks like 16/18 kg at least

This is america. Celebrating faggots wearing sportbra and having long hair.

>This is america

why even wear a bra at this point?

what did she mean by this?
why would she not be able to gain muscle if she's skinny?

There can be mutants, but 0.5lbs a week in a normal healthy male (not using gear) with optimal training and nutrition. Females are about half that.

wtf, the 'ur a white man' dude looks like he is transitioning as well.

>12lbs of muscle in 3 months
lol

Haven't you seen fight club?

I might be retarded but isn't the point of a bicep curl to work the fucking biceps and not the shoulders? She's clearly swinging the dumbbells instead of having the biceps do all the work

I could be wrong, but doing cheat curls with a heavier weight is good for developing the distal head of the biceps.

that's a lot of mental illness in one picture

I don't get the hate, she's in great shape for a woman. At least she's not melting out of some uniform and being applauded by fellow land whales.

ah yes, the lower back bicep thruster, hollywood's ultimate weapon in fitness

SORRY BUT I WANT MY CELEBS TO BE ON FUCKING GEAR IF THEY HAVE TO ACT IN AN ACTION MOVIE

PS they should have hired Aletta Ocean

The point of Lara Croft is big tits, why

Reminder, when Angelina Jolie, who was, in her younger days, known in part for her luscious ta-tas, played Lara Croft in the movies, they put falsies in her bra, because she didn't have enough for the part.

That "half a pound a week under optimum natty conditions" is only for beginner males. People who already have a base of training will gain more slowly. A normal sized guy would be lucky to put 40lbs total on in a lifetime of training.

Yes. Yes, it is. That's why I tell you kids, if you want to look good to normies, job #1 is getting lean, and honestly it takes less time and effort than packing muscle, and gets most of the results as far as normies are concerned.

>SHE

OMG HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS A FUCKING TRANIE

LITERALLY MALE HIPS

youtube.com/watch?v=TQQjmBVaA30

The point of this exercise is to drive interest in a Tomb Raider movie.
>Hey, celebrity trainer. We need footage that will make people want to come see Fit Chick: the movie
>Okay, I'll have her do tons of core exercises and stuff that looks like Crossfit for the girls
>I'll put her on a lean bulk and have her eat a lot of salt the day before weigh in, so she can put on twelve pounds

>Interviewer: was it all muscle?
>Him internally: fuck no
>Him externally: oh yeah
She was already in shape, and she needed to use a celebrity trainer to drive interest in the movie because he knows how to talk to the cameras. It has nothing to do with his ability to program for her and everything to do with his ability to make it look good for Insta

Jesus Christmas, that's some bad fucking form. How can the trainer watch that and think that's acceptable?

Friendly reminder that the ‘muscular weight gain limits’ thing is a meme. It was established based on natural bodybuilders attempting to gain muscle while staying very lean, which is a hugely sub optimal way of training.

The average high level trainer is dealing with absolute genetic freaks who look good regardless of what they make them do in the gym. They literally know nothing. Imagine turning up to an exam and all the answers are included underneath the questions on your paper and nobody else’s. You copy them down and everyone else assumes you’re a genius. That’s what coaching a freak is like.