My vegan experience

I went vegan about a year ago, primarily as an experiment to see what all the fuss is about. Best decision I ever made. Cleaner skin, thicker hairline, better performance, better mental clarity.

Don't believe me? try going vegan for a month, and make a post about it one month from now.

protip: get on cronometer and track micros

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Microbial_sources
foodsafetynews.com/2017/10/700-pounds-of-ground-beef-recalled-for-e-coli-o157h7/#.Wo0rW5P1WEI
motherjones.com/food/2015/08/poop-ground-beef-superbugs-antibiotic-resistant/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3 years vegan
it's like a cheat code in life, regret not starting even earlier

6yr vegan reporting in. Glad to see people are finally waking up

early af

nice

Almost 3 years vegan here.
Also best decision of my life.

No meat, no problem.

>thicker hairline
apparently thicker brow aswell

vegan brahs

discord
.gg/c6p4ArX

200 yr vegan here
gained immortality, tripled my iq
(and you can too)

ALMOND MILK TRUK ARRIVE

meat contains DHT raising creatine, that's why

cope

there's 2 options
spend all day eating all the vegetables
or let the animals eat the vegetables then eat them
also fish is the only food with any link to longevity

Some easy+tasty recipes you recommend?

itt: shills

Eating any animal products is absolute cuckery of your health, the environment, and your overall experience of life. Like, since becoming vegan I've:
reversed prediabetes
reduced heart-attack tier LDL and cholesterol
improved the quality of skin & hair
expanded my pallet and enjoy more food
enjoying more foods has exposed me to different cultures
and,
been spending far less on groceries
It's like a programming exploit at this rate.

same i literally cured my cancer and stood up the bull fucking my wife

My aunt and uncle were both vegans for upwards of 30 years. They looked like death all the time and had to eat constantly yet still appeared to be Auschwitz escapees. They both died in their mid sixties while all their non-vegan relatives live on.

Say no to veganism

28 years vegan
Feelsgodman.

Vegan? Heh, more like veGAY!

>most natural lifestyle
>literally need supplements to not die
lol

But plants have feelings to

look at me I need to cut out all animal products in order to have the discipline to eat vegetables seeds and fruits for my micros.
hurdur

Almost 2 years vegan. I found that separating raw and coocked meals improves digestion (even more). I drink green smoothie with kale, celery, cabbage, onion and garlic (yeah, but i had to put them somewhere), wash it down with fresh carrot juice and eat bunch of fruits and vegetables in one meal, then about an hour later I eat coocked food, baked sweet potatoes, white button mushrooms, steemed broccoli and brussel sprouts and some boiled kidney beans. I also like to eat a little oatmeal in my coocked meal, just to have something to put ground flax, pumpkin, sezame and sunflower seeds in, i grind them (2 tablespoons each) in coffeegrinder, and put it to oats. Plus some nuts in the end of coocked meal, nuts and seeds cover necessary fats pretty nicely. I have this 3 hour eating window with 2 meals, and then rest of 21 hours i just drink water, water with lemon and ginger and cold brewed hybiscus tea, got to it even before i knew benefits of fasting and intermittent fasting. Planning on doing a water fast this summer, just for health and detox purposes. I weight 90 kg and 180cm, pretty lean, but i put on muscle mass in highschool from 14 to 18 y.o., i wasnt vegan back then, so i dont have knowledge of how to put on muscle on vegan diet, but i maintained my muscle mass so it should be possible, also energy is through the roof, clean skin, everyone i knew complemented me on it and told me that my eyes are also got brighter. Veganism is great.

So you're saying they're fags who didn't know how to fill what they weren't eating with anything but lettuce and basically only ate water? Imagine my shock.
You need to eat beans, grains, nuts, and shit where you cucks would normally have a chicken period and pig ass patty with a shot of estrogen to wash it down. If you just eat fruits and lettuce and shit; you are fucking up and have already failed. Now, go to your room and think about what you've done.

>ate water.
Brain destroyed vegans join...

not even this whore want to drink this shit

Every single male vegan that I know seems to have at least the double of the age that they do have.
Not the same with female, they´re pretty great.

Nice try Richard

This

lol when all these pro-vegan posts are OP

>Animals store vitamin B12 in liver and muscle and some pass the vitamin into their eggs and milk; meat, liver, eggs and milk are therefore sources of the vitamin for other animals, including people.
Since vegans don't eat any of that, they have to resort to one trick they don't like to tell you while they're shilling:
>Feces are a rich source of vitamin B12 and many species, including dogs and cats, eat feces.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Microbial_sources

>she thinks this looks cute

Fuck off vegan shill

I think we should nickname vegans ‘shit eaters’ on this board and refuse to use the word vegan anymore

it is cute

Hurrr i was vegan furst

Welcome to the club 10 years vegan now, never felt happier, I grow all my vegetables in my Shed I've even shown my wifes son how to do it.

3 year vegan here. It's great.

She can get it

You gay nigga.

cope
foodsafetynews.com/2017/10/700-pounds-of-ground-beef-recalled-for-e-coli-o157h7/#.Wo0rW5P1WEI

Ever since me and my brother went vegan 24 years ago, our lives have improved drastically. This is great, and I love it. Now excuse me, I'm gonna go have a vegan chicken sandwich.

cope harder
motherjones.com/food/2015/08/poop-ground-beef-superbugs-antibiotic-resistant/

now consider eating all of that, but with some meat on the side. oh wow could it be that all those health benefits come from all the vitamins and minerals you are getting now that you weren't getting before? imagine that

>41 replies
>29 posters
YES

I don't believe you are not a fat larper post full body time stamped photos.

Can confirm. Been vegan for two weeks now. I eat my cats shit from his litter box. Saves me time cleaning that fucker.

only reason to be vegan is medical recommendation because of liver damage or similar.

anyone else is a cuck falling for the premium food jew

p.s. lentils are boring and shit and you know it

6 hour vegan here. It’s been great so far. Feel younger, dicks longer, brains smarterer. Mum’s cooking steak tonight though so I’ll have to put a pause on my vegan diet, but once I’m done it’s back to reaping all those vegan rewards.

I’m not gonna argue against anything you said but you better apologise for dissing lentils buddy. They are the best. I’ll fucking fight you if you ever shit talk my lentils again understand.

Uhh in your own video clip it shows how ironically she puts dairy source protein powder in her smoothie. Or is this the whole point of the thread ?

Been vegan with my gay boyfriend for 20 years now and it's been a wild ride so to speak. We've been shoving carrots up our own asses for so long it's become almost natural to us and we're loving it. It's the first thing we do in the morning, too, and we spice it up at times by letting our pool boy Juan take one of our enormous homegrown chilies and push it down our rectum. We usually play a bit of double dildo with it, you know, ass to ass, but we're just too damn sore after all these years to actually get anything out of it.

I don't know why its slowed down, but she shows the bag that says plant protein

>with some meat on the side

For what purpose? I get everything i need, meat will only give me carcinogens, hormones, antibiotics, bad cholesterol and will digest for 8 hours, consuming energy on it and tiring digestive system. Literally no benefits, only harm, my diet is perfect for me.

>all protein powder is whey

absolute brainlet

I'd argue that your sub-optimal diet for humans is inhibiting your brain from functioning properly.

>argue
>no arguments
you're just a vegan larping to make meatcuck appear to be stupid aren't you

Who's even paying these fucking retards? How does anyone actually make money off of veganism?

And yet its so obvious that there's some moronic vegan agenda being pushed.

Soylent or any of the other supermarket vegan options, could be even PETA, probably though they're doing it for FREE.

do vegan girls swallow?

or do they spit?
i hear spitters are quiters

Oh boy! I am loving this idea of changing my diet to something not requiring animals to jack off my ego into everyones faces. Especially here in a country covered in snow for 6 months a year, where all the food I get is unnatural anyway.
I suppose I should find someone to take my guns, along with all of my ammo and other hunting gear, in exchange I can ask them to fuck my ass, I mean as long as I'm following social trends I might as well right? The best part is I'll be able to tell them how much more altruistic I am then they are the whole time they're doing it.
I mean all these buzzfeed articles heep telling me it'll add 5-10 years onto the end of my life! The worst part of life I might add, when all your friends and family are dead, everything hurts and starts breaking down. I mean who doesn't want to be a broken down leathery 80 year old who spent their whole life avoiding eating things because they have some stuff other people don't like in it?

>people who eat healthy all their life will face the same sickness as people who eat carcinogen their whole life
please be larp otherwise i'll feel sick to the gut sharing board with someone as dumb as you

>went vegan
>dick tripled in length and quadrupled in girth
>now release plant pheromones from my skin that attract all females in the vicinity
>can see through walls by concentrating hard enough
>cured my dog (also vegan) of cancer with my healing touch
>can kill a man with a stare
>finally figured out how to bounce my pecs
When will meatlets learn?

what's wrong user? don't you want to enjoy your lower bone density and die from breaking a hip?

>not knowing the country with highest rate of osteoporosis is the same as the country with highest milk consumption
imagine parading and living a meme

This dude is in a ridiculously poor mental state.
I don't know if veganism is the cause or a symptom but he needs to be checked into a mental institution.

There should be a law against vegans raising children.

>he thinks that's enough of evidence he doesn't know of the studies with literal bone density measured on vegans.
imagine being this deficient

iirc the state can take your child away if you force a vegan diet on it.

Made for the BBC.

t. Vegan

b12? dhea epa. you can eat organic grassfed meat too you know. I agree that supermarket tier shit is horrible for you.
I usually eat 200g-1kg per week, usually on the lower end and I'm feeling great. Tried going vegan for a month a while back, felt good at first but slightly lethargic after a while.

That's such a retarded cherry picked example.
>nuh uh! looking directly into the sun is good for you! you can tell because the country with the lowest looking-into-the-sun rate also has the highest rate of disease related to vitamin d deficiency!

kekd

Vegan at birth reporting in. Stacys marvel at my performance in bed and meatcucks struggle to keep up in day-to-day activities. Outstanding quality of life. People need to get with the times.

THICK, SOLID, TIGHT

>I usually eat 200g-1kg per week
I eat around 2kg a week, probably should go slightly easier. But I'm a poor fucker, and can't afford vegetables and fruits that would fill me as much as meat.

By eating more veggies than needed your'e essentially destroying the ecosystem (killing animals), creating a higher demand for agriculture that increases greenhouse gas emissions (killing animals). Also youre decreasing the amount of animals that are being bred for human consumption (killing animals).

>not knowing breeding then eating animals kill more plants and destroy more resources than directly eating plants
>breeding then killing is better than not breeding in the first place
nigga, you dumb

>p.s. lentils are boring and shit and you know it

take: big bowl, spaghetti, lentils (any kind), black olives, tomato paste (very thick consistency), green pesto sauce, olive oil, salt, walnuts

pit the olives and crush the walnuts to small pieces
prep lentils (300g or so at least)
put lentils in bowl and put olives and walnuts on top
toss at least 1 tbsp pesto sauce and a at least same amount of tomato paste on top. mix.
prep spaghetti al dente, immediately place on top of the previous stuff
pour some olive oil generously, but don't overdo
add a little bit of salt
mix all together thoroughly until sauce covers everything

>8h digestion
>8h
>8

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

Keep chewing grass bitch I will stick to eat a variety of shit instead of being an autistic fuck that only eats plants, if people were as retarded as you are we wouldn't have evolved into what we are you fucking cuck keep going against nature and we will see how it goes for you

>Muh facts
>Muh I get everything I need

Keep lying to yourselft delusional idiot, when you have to supplement B12 is when you realize we are not made to eat only vegetals and fruits you dumb shit how hard is it to understand it's so clear that even a dumb vegan can realize it.

Fucking hipsters man. You feel better because you don't stuff yourself with shit and that's about it, you were just bad at eating healthy all along or your dietary habits were shit and now that you autistically embraced veganism and only eat plants you feel better, no shit idiot now try adding some meat, cheese and all of that stuff and see how it goes, hint: you will feel even better.

People who go vegan dont know how to have a healthy diet without eating junk food.

If you really got all those benefits then your diet must have been total shit to begin with. Most people would not experience such a radical change or even any changes at all from their diet IF they started from a well rounded, balanced diet which included meat and animal products in the first place.

Fix your fucking diet before you start a meme quest diet and then start espousing the wonderful effects of it.

confirmed for cute

Was on the YouTube comments (fuck me) for this video of Gordon Ramsey cooking a veggie/vegan a steak, and he said he believed her biggest problem was a lack of protein (on her feet all day with basically none of it in her diet).

All the comments were saying Gordon was ignorant, etc.

She literally says her lunch is usually a potato or a salad. Her diet was piss poor and she wasn't including enough protein. The easiest and cheapest way of getting protein is just eating meat; nuts have poor absorption unless you masticate and they're expensive, and beans I guess are good but she was open to re-introducing meat to her diet anyway. They were so offended at the suggestion that a veggie diet could be lacking in anything. Its truly delusional.

How do you spend less on groceries? As far as I'm able to figure the lowest I can spend on groceries per week to get all my macros and micros includes chicken and milk.

wrong, protein powder is the cheapest protein source, followed by beans

You'll feel nice in the beginning, but you need animal fats to survive. You need cholesterol to produce testosterone properly and to repair organ tissue.

If you are fat, then do a water fast. Look at the /fast/ generals here before you start.

If you are skinny. Then bulk and lift by eating tons of meat and vegetables.

while rice, beans, and potatoes are cheap as fuck, it's hard to beat chicken thighs at $0.99/lb.

It's really NoSteak NoFish that would save money, but that would involve not eating the world's two best foods and fuck that

>it's hard to beat chicken thighs at $0.99/lb.
Frankly I don't think it's possible to get cheaper protein than chicken thighs where I am. It's part of the reason I don't really understand how these people claim that they claim going vegan saved them money unless they were literally just buying out the whole fucking store when they went shopping every week.

Being this mad kekz.
> when you have to supplement B12
1. Majority of people are deficient in it and vegans are what, 1%?
2. Oh god i have to take 1 pill a day, sooo unnatural. Everything you see around you is unnatural, nice fallacy.

>you were just bad at eating healthy all along or your dietary habits were shit

Nope, always ate well, no processed foods.

>try adding some meat, cheese and all of that stuff and see how it goes, hint: you will feel even better

Nope, im disgusted with those foods, and i did experiment with nutrition, compared to whole foods vegan diet state, state of meat and dairy eating, is causing me fatique and heavy stomack.

>Keep lying to yourselft delusional idiot

Keep projecting, evidence clearly shows that balanced vegan whole foods diet is superior and the most healthy way of eating, but no amount of studies thrown at you can stop lying to yourself, just cause you are simply an addict, you are just addicted to muh meat and muh bacon, thats why you resort to nature fallacies and keep repeating babble about deficencies in protein or other shit, that been proven wrong thousands of times. Just an addicts cope. HF with heart or a cancer.

>MUH B12 SUPPLEMENTS
I hear those supplements have been a staple in the traditions of Buddhist monastic veganism for more than 2000 years.
Oh wait.

>protein powder

Non issue

>beans

Literally mentioned in my post

Ate vegan for some months, didn't notice any changes so I went back to eating cheese and meat occasionally as a treat.

I want to suck on her tiddies

>eggs

All of you retards think that it's going vegan that improved your health, in reality it's simply because it made you remove the shitty processed food from your diet. You could get the same health improvement (ie mood, skin ect) by cleaning up your plate

>shirt says anti dairy
>clearly using milk in a milkshake
what?

a lot of low test/IGF losers ITT. Enjoy being weak and emaciated.

/thread
almond milk

have you lived under a rock for your whole life