Redpill me on Bodybuilding vs Crossfit?

Redpill me on Bodybuilding vs Crossfit?

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/crossfit-the-good-bad-and-the-ugly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

crossfit is shit.

Crossfit is more prone to injuries and gives your shittier gains.
Bodybuilding is less prone to injuries and gives you better gains.

Crossfit isn't inherently bad, but any hack can become "certified" and lead classes of clueless dudes trying to get in shape to do ridiculous and dangerous "exercises". People get the idea that pain and exhaustion equals a good workout, which leads to shit like slinging bumper plates around as fast as humanly possible.
Bodybuilding is the tried and true, though heavy steroid use will certainly fuck you up (not that the high-level crossfit celebrities aren't on roids as well). If you do your homework and use common sense you're unlikely to get seriously injured.

You will look like neither of those 2 guys doing either kind of training

There are safer, better ways to learn the olympic lifts than crossfit.

>bodybuilding
>can actually show off how much work you put in

>crossfit
>can only talk about and make instagram posts about how much work you put in

exactly this.

you can attach a bunch of culture pros/cons to each (WAY more girls in crossfit to fuck), but this is the one line answer to your question

I've been doing GSLP since December. I was thinking of trying out crossfit, because there are an absolute fuckton of gyms in my hip, libfag city. When I was researching what programs and stuff to start, I did constantly see crossfit get shit on, and it's probably true. But I can pay for a month and try it out. If nothing else, it's a good way to get a different set of training and if you don't post "I'm praying for your ACL" then your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Crossfit > olympic weightlifting > powerlifting >>>>>>>>>>> > yoga >>>>>>>> bodybuilding

Srsly bodybuilding is the most useless, boring “hobby“ there is. Especially if you are natty. If your main physical activity as a natty is bodybuilding you are one pathetic motherfucker

Gee user, I'm sensing some sour grapes

>Crossfit is the best
So that why it gets shit on by OWL, PL, and BB?

The one on the left is the thing you think you're doing (but you're not).
And the thing on the right is the what you wish you were doing (but you can't).
Congrats on wasting your time! DYEL?

crossfit girls look nasty anyway, girls who do bodybuilding, stay natty and have a healthy bodyfat percentage look the best

>those boobs
>natty

Still looks better than any crossfit whore, even with fake tits.

>any crossfit whore

some ones poor and or can't handle the social aspect of crossfit

grow the fuck up

Brainlet.jpg

>crossfit > oly
100% bait

Crossfit is good for general fitness if you do it right. It's also not bad for cutting and cardio if done right.
The issue is that crossfit is taught wrong at a lot of gyms and people get injured because they're doing movements wrong with too much weight.
Also the dumb as fuck pullups they do on the bar are useless.
But honestly you can get the same shit with paying for crossfit classes. Do high volume stuff, start with low weight and just do most things until failure.

Just remember that crossfit is a brand and not really a specific way to train.

Without paying i meant

Triggered crossfitfags.
Crossfit women are either skinnyfat DYEL or roided up fridge mode with no feminine features.

Crossfit is olympic weightlifting among other movements pleb

minus the bolt ons she would be hot

still would doggy

What a dumb image. Both are on steroids

Crossfit is monetized fuckarounditis.

t-nation.com/training/crossfit-the-good-bad-and-the-ugly

rippletits says it best

I'm praying for your ACL

i've done 15 crossfit classes with a friend that is a teacher and i have to say, its amazing and entertaining, but just like ss it focus too much on legs and the lack of bench press depresses me a bit, but god i feel amazing deadlifting, doing weighted pullups in front of cute crossfit girls instead of a bunch of dudes telling me "wow dude you're strong as fuck bro"

Crossfit is just standard circuit training stuff. It's just retardedly easy to get a certificate which is why the majority of crossfit coaches teach like retards.

I'm praying for your ACL

I'm praying for your ACL

I'm praying for your ACL

both for faggots

go strength train and wrestle

Post body

Bodybuilding is sub par sarcoplasmic muscular development and hokey bro science that mostly works incidentally. In competition you tan yourself up in orange paint and slap on some tight little trunks alongside a bunch of othe- its gay. Competition bodybuilding is really fucking gay. Steroid abuse can see you injure yourself in no time if the sides dont get you. But you get to look massive and develop a decent, if not sub optimal (Str wise), muscular profile. Its good if you just want to look big. Nothing wrong with that.

Crossfit can not be efficiently linearly progressed if you follow wods and you are likely to rip all your limbs off. Steroid usage exists but the increased risk of injury is offset by the fact that crossfit fucking sucks and you hate your limbs. Its like strongman but with endurance and cardio and its retarded. Doing 20 snatches back to back with low form breakdown is still quite technically impressive. Since most, if not all successful crossfitters dont actually train using wods, and the training methods are based on performance rather than gay body horticulture, its less gay. The routines that many WORLD CLASS crossfitters follow are actually pretty effective. Just dont do wods and slap anyone who goes on about functional fitness.

Bodybuilding is gay if you wanna compete.
Crossfit is gay if you dont want to compete and lack an established strength base.

This

>Crossfit>Oly lifting

u fuckin wot m8

If you never plan on competing, you are not a bodybuilder. You are a gym rat.

t. Soyboy cuck