WHOLE BODY DAILY ROUTINE

EVERY SINGLE DAY

OK lads, I've been thinking about starting whole body routine, daily, BUT decreasing the volume so I hit same rep numbers per week in all exercises.

It makes sense to me that if I do smth every day I should be more lubricated in the joints and have increased blood flow in all muscles.

Also all the older guys I met who worked construction or farming were huge in a healthy thicc way, strong forearms etc. I even met a 70 yr old guy with arms bigger than most fit youth these days. Even pehlwani wrestlers exercise every day and their body is pretty much ideal imo for being strong, reliable and healthy. Gymnasts exercise daily also and are fucking jacked af, and I even knew a 13 yrold guy with huge fucking arms. Thats pre puberty child gains and he had bigger arms than 16 yrold me.

On paper it makes sense. But I've never tried it.
It shouldnt lead to overtraining since THE TOTAL volume per week stays the same, right?
Anyone has some experience with this type of workout?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46o0to59LIY
youtu.be/l0gDqsSUtWo
youtu.be/y1r9toPQNkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you should try, my guy. very interesting. maybe go light most days, but heavy 2 times a week in deads, bench, squat, ohp and curls. would be fun. overtraining is not very usual as a youngster like you

You should try to pick some ideas in alpha destiny's book "naturally enhanced", he advocates full body routines and talks about joint health.

Yeah I dont really watch his channel as he seems off to me, but I gotta admit his advice is really good, that few things I watched and started doing were GOLDEN!
Few times I tried higher rep workouts and high rep squats I FELT great and even now my workouts are all 10 or more reps. Definitely good for joints.

I probably will on summer since I dont like to go heavy when its hot. Im actually closer to 30 now. : )

I'm doing something like that since last week now. I hit all major muscle groups with 4x8 daily. So six different exercises a day, for 3 days so a week like A/B/C/A/B/C/x. Chest for monday pushup with elevated feet, tuesday weighted dips, wednesday handstand pushups for example. Workout would be legs, push, abs, pull, lower back, and depending on the day calfs, hang grip or fingertip pushup.

Just now I took my week volume and divided it by 6 so I get a day off here and there when I feel like it.
If volume is same I guess it will ok.

It just makes so much sense. Im gaining strength and mass even on push/pull with total 4 workouts per week and I love it but I remember I felt much smoother doing every day workouts.
Even though that was way back and I did ultra ultra easy so I could get conditioned for proper workouts.

In theory it makes much sense and I remember daily workouts make you hungry like a motherfucker plus blood supply etc all i wrote...

Im gonna do it I just need to jump into it. Maybe few days from now when i recover from last pull day.

Any gains on your split?

You make me want to try something similar OP, I've long thought about doing Turkish getups daily.

It just makes so much sense.
I know Great Gama had serious daily volume and he owned everyone. Even if you divide his volume by 10 its insane. So why wouldnt a fit person do daily exercise if volume is well divided?
I also remember an ufc fighter saying he did hundreds of pushups daily. I know Serge Nubret did daily crunches and his core is INSANE.
Any naturally strong person of old did daily workouts. Strongman back in the beginnings of it like Sandow did daily training but NEVER went to failure and I read many of their works and they had more logic and sense than modern fit industry. I doubt they were wrong especially Sandow looking better than most peeps even now.
They sometimes went heavy, once in a blue moon, but most work was building the base for that.

Im hyping even myself for this. I just gotta try it for few months, ease up into it gradually and come to 6 per week or more.

Too early to tell but I'm feeling pretty good. Overtraining is not really an issue because i never go to failure even tho I make heavy sets, and you got that tight feeling in your muscles every day. Also I am actually looking forward to my next training because I love pullups and pushups, and even tho I don't like leg exercises too much i never skip leg day, because it's just 4 sets.

And at the end of the week I am doing more reps than on my old splits. Also it seems just natural to do a little every single day.

>Anyone has some experience with this type of workout?
It's nothing new.

How you approach it and how well it works depends on the goal.

If you're doing it to build muscle purely, it's unlikely that splitting up your 3 day a week routine into 6 half sessions will yield much better results. For this purpose, the point of having an increased training frequency is to make it possible to train with more volume than otherwise (because there's a limit to how much crap you can stuff into a single session)
You've got the right idea not trying to DOUBLE your weekly workload right away, but to see more gains than currently it should in fact increase. For example you could go from 3 workouts with a load of "100" to 4 weekly workouts with a load of "70". In fact, ideally you would want to cycle the weekly load up and down. So some days would be 60, some would be 80 and maybe one weekly workout would be 110.
But overall the weekly load should increase or you won't see better muscle gains.

The approach you're describing with many short sessions per week work very well for strength gains if you keep exercise variation low (strength is a skill). For inspiration on how this can work, check out Dan John's Even Easier Strength or some of the stuff from StrongFirst.

Yeah buddeh!
I feel like Im waking up from the matrix with this.

Gonna do next leg/push with half sets, and then 2 day rest and start daily routine.

I know that feel in muscles, its awesome.
Hows your appetite?

Yeah I noticed that rhythm is important in long term planing, For example my back is stronger and my arms get bigger since I cycle rows with curl variation so I end up hitting each once per week but I do arms in pullups and I do trap work on push day so its not like I dont give it a nudge between those days.
Of course id increase the volume with time, this is just a beginning figure for my transition to different style.

thanks for the tips

I did a workout similar to this when I was in the USMC - lots of volume, with as much weight as I could maintain at volume. For me, I lifted weights 3 times a week and the other days I did bodyweight. I never maxed on weight or went to failure, always used moderate weight. It was extremely effective for me, I went from a 220 PFT score to almost maxing the PFT in less than 6 months (max score is 300, I had ~287? Lost some points on the run because I can't run 18min 3 mile). By the end I was doing 30+ pullups.

I have to add strength is not my priority in powerlifter sense that I want to cram as much strength per kg.
My goal is smooth operation on every day, joints always feeling like I can explode from frog squat and general wellbeing with steady increase in strength adding as much bw as I need per performance increase.

Low rep monster strength is not interesting to me as I experienced better feel doing higher rep and feeling more agile, thats why I mentioned wrestlers.

Could you share your workout? I am working on my pullups now. 30+ sounds like heaven. At what body-weight?

How many sets per exercise, and how many per body? How many total exercises?
IM at 16 since I do everything from forearms to neck and spine erectors.

Do it my man, you do conventional weights and I'll do kettlebell memeing

Deal bro,
Gud luck to us both.

If I become superhuman on this I will deffo report.

a bit about pehlwans is that they've been training that way since their early teens. you;re being trained for wrestling which means insane conditioning along with strength. most people here are going for aesthetics or strength or both, conditioning and flexibility is rarely talked about (both are better with full body everyday workouts)

As will I, were both going to make it.

Yeah I realize they are basically bred for it. My routine would look ez for a child there, but gotta start somewhere. Their stamina and power from tip of the toes to top of the head is insane.

pic rel, Stanislaus Zbyszko who eventually lost to Gama according to some sources. That is a fucking body of a male human, but maybe not that big as Im no pro wrestler.

Obligated FUARK
All paths lead to Makingitville
And we boarding Milk Truck somewhere along the way hahahah

What program do you use bro? I was doing a kettlebell routine too but it was just too exhausting to do it everyday.

Godspeed bro. My appetite is quite unleashed. I am coming from 5 years of keto and a few weeks of fasting but I went back to eating fruits and occasionally sweets. It is just more easy to go through.

I plan to add some 5k running when I got used to daily full body

I do something like this.

I work 4 days a week (15 hours of hard going manual work, mostly lifting and carrying heavy things). The other 3 days of my week are my workout days and I just hit every muscle group. I don't go to failure and just lift relatively heavy.

After about 2 years I stopped seeing gains. No increased size and little strength... But the bodyfat has been lowering gradually while keeping the same weight recently. Think I'll be "made it" mode within a year.

Thats good to hear, Itbe easier to get the ccals and protons down.
I skip rope at beginning of my current workouts and its great for getting some cardio gains on a side and also calves gains as well. Running takes too much time but I did it in high school although instead of determining a fixed km I just decided to run for 15 minutes a day. I went from hopping for 15 minutes to almost sprinting.

The benefit is that it self regulates and you keep doing more in same timeframe. I was shredded back then, not as big but definitely shredded and could run 400m circle without even breaking a sweat or breathing heavily.

Joe Rogan does this. He does full body workouts every day and doesn't go very heavy or do large amounts. He just lifts enough that it's a "good session"

He's pretty thicc and in good shape for his age and definitely used to be in tremendous shape... Although it's important to note that he is on high dose TRT

Thanks for the info, I deffo mired his thiccnes, that is the type of strength that endures.
He will always be strong with that physique.

He admited on trt?

Yeah he's talked about it before on his podcast. He pretends the best he can to not know much about other steroids and purposefully mispronounces them... But he has talked about his doctor prescribing him TRT and about "different replacement doses for different lifestyles" which I take to mean he takes a high dose.

We I haven't started doing it daily, but I like pic related. It should cover the whole body aspect nicely and it's also not terribly time consuming

makes sense

Found the guy with insane volume daily
youtube.com/watch?v=46o0to59LIY

unbelievable

what routine are you going to use?
I've wanted to get into daily full body workout as well
all I have at home are dumbbells that I can adjust 5-25
and 2 days a week I visit my friends "fitness center" at his apartment complex
>no barbells at this place, only dumbbells and machines

Maybe a 3 times per week would be a better routine then?
If you have at least a pullup bar then its manageable at home.

I have a home gym so I can do all kindzz of shit.

But basically right now I summed all the reps per week from my workouts and divided them by 6. The result is the volume per one daily workout and I can manage it into more sets or less depending on my taste.

Thats a starting figure. Im not going to start every day all of a sudden, but probably day rest after day on, day rest after two days on, day rest after three days on etc until I can do 6 days per week and more.

It really accumulates over time so no matter how ez u think it is it can get u with time. I tried it once year ago but I wasnt serious about it and I went straight into it after months of no activity.

But now with nofap I have more energy and am in better shape, and will do it gradually.
Gonna give it 2-3 months to see how it feels.

You can do some exerc with dumbells but ideally ud have at least a pull up bar and some rope for rowing of it. Then you have back compound move (pullup) which should be included as it is the upper body squat so to speak.

You can squat daily tho, and should, for reps. At body weight (no extra weight except your own body you carry all day).

Are you doing anything now? Or just getting into lifting?

started about 2 months ago
figure once the dumbbells at the fitness center are too light for me I'll get a real gym membership
considering taking most of these exercises and just doing them daily
youtu.be/l0gDqsSUtWo
youtu.be/y1r9toPQNkM

do you have a burner mail? I can share some good books and tips for starting lifter.

Im busy right now and I dont want to throw bs advice.