>eat mostly spaghetti, potatoes, and rice since I can't cook for shit
>almost never go outside or even walk
>doing this for over a decade now
>feel completely fine
You guys are retards wasting your time.

post weight, height, bf%, and give me one reason to play along with this LARP

Post body and lifts faggot

Yeah but do you have a gf?

6 ft 170lb I don't know my bodyfat % because it's meaningless.

>lifting
top lel

And as soon as you do anything requiring some physical effort, you're fucking dead. And as soon as you get older, you'll have a host of health problems.

I'm doing the same thing except that I go to the gym 6 times a week.

Then you are a perfect example of the person the landwhale HAES cunts screech about. "BEING SKINNY ISN"T A SIGN OF BEING HEALTHY" to deflect. It's just more insidious with skinnyish people because you can't really tell by looking at them the same way you can with 99.99% of fat people.

>Yeah but do you have a gf?
no need, have my own titties

My roommate is basically the same. He gets winded walking one floor up to our apartment.

177, 6'2, 13%

If you have lived like that then you have type 2 diabetes on the way. enyoy

>spend 10+ hours a day sitting down in front of laptop writing, also shitposting on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
>only drink water, no exceptions
>eat mostly neighbors cooking, meat pies, and salad I can't cook for shit
>almost outside for most of day on veranda getting sun, home gym on deck
>doing this for five years now
>feel completely fine
I also get the occasional social invite, how do you live with yourself OP?

>eats plants
>beetus

The sugar = diabetes thing is a myth. You get diabetes from being a fat fuck, it just so happens fat fucks consume a lot of sugar, but there isn't a direct correlation.

>bf%
>meaningless

Linked to type 2 diabetes and other obesity related illnesses. Skinny fat is still incredibly unhealthy if you're a high bf%, which you probably are if you don't do anything. You may not look fat, but you are.

MILK TRUCK

You're not alone.

My childhood friend is the same. I used to be like that myself too, having depression and anxiety since I was 16. Actually I'm still kind of am. I even attempted suicide twice, but was fortunate to survive both times..

I'm 31 now, although I do go out every now and then. I'm much more comfortable staying in my zone at home being on the computer or playing video games, rather than going out to parties and such. I had a gf, but decided to broke up with her since I feel trap being in a relationship if that makes sense.

This sounds kind of weird but I much rather observe people than interact with them. I'm a true introvert. I feel I don't really fit in with today's society. I detest all those social media sites/platforms such as Faccebook, twitter, snapchat, instagram..,etc and that's ok. I'm content and happy being this way.

>I feel completely fine
>that's why I spent 12+ hours a day sitting down in front of my PC

You sure showed us. By turning into a grotesque parody of a human being, a barely conscious useless turd, pointlessly vegetating in front of a screen, only 'alive' in a technical sense, you have made fools of all of us.

Bravo.

Does anyone know where that bikini is from? Looks kinda like Aerie to me. I wonder if they have it in 32B

You're just making up a lame excuse for not having a socal circle

milk truk just arrive

>be young
>feel fine
>get older
>realize that even at 40, now that your body is starting to ache, you still have like 40 years left
But do enjoy your youth like you please.

do you?

i'm happy the strappy top thing got popular. looks fucking great

No but just you wait. I'll be getting my mandatory gf after 1/2/3/4.

>spend 12+ hours a day sitting down in front of PC
enjoy your eventual sudden bloodclot-related death, shit will not be enjoyable

Everyone makes their own choices. There isn't defined right track. Just be aware of the clock that is ticking.

>eats cholesterol
>increases blood cholesterol
LMAOing at your brainlet status

Kys titlet

>describes shit-tier life
>says he feels completely "fine"

You're right. This proves that I'm wasting my time by having a much healthier lifestyle and enjoyable hobby... All this time I didn't realize that there is no need to strive for greatness when others simply "feel completely fine" living an average existence.

Thanks for teaching me this valuable lesson.

>see any woman with big tits
>instantly say to myself "milk truk just arrive"
>when in my car I'll often shout it because she can't hear me
>every time I start giggling uncontrollably after saying it
>can't talk to big breasted thots without laughing now

th-thanks Veeky Forums

Fuck are you me? Lol

Fuckin gotem m8

lol

>feel completely fine
Yeah but what do you look like?
You do this for a couple more decades, then get back to us when the beetus sets in.

My only two feeling now are anger and amusement. Lots of the time the anger just turns to amusement because I realize I can't change it. Probably sounds cringy but lol.

Kek me

>when in my car I'll often shout it because she can't hear me
>every time I start giggling uncontrollably after saying it

It's a true curse, same thing as when brapposting was at its peak

This isn't Veeky Forums related but a similar problem. I am learning Japanese because for an upcoming business trip but every time I say "domo arigato", "mr. roboto" pops into my head. I'm terrified I might accidentally say it. How do I un-condition myself from this curse?

>nofap day 17

you only "feel" fine cause you've become used to feeling like shit.

Do girls really try on other shit like that? That's kinda like wearing boxers after another guy has tried them on.

Fuck you, small dick virgin faggot. I bet you've never even touched a breast in your whole life you fat scumbag creep

Basically one of the many...
MANY..
Reasons I started lifting.

Wanna achieve Roshi mode and still be able to run and lift while they'll all crawl.

Touching your own breast after hormone therapy doesn't count

switch to diet coke and taper off
cut out sugar and carbs from your diet and replace with high fat high protein diet.
take vitamins (lots of d3)
get rid of all your plastic food containers and utensils. get some all natural soaps (black African soap)

you will see noticeable results in your physique within weeks without even lifting

I'm 6 feet tall, 67 kgs and have a six pack and veins and I never work out and I eat junk food and candy.

How jealous are you of me?

I bet you feel great

>I've never worked out and am a twink skeleton with high blood pressure
why would anyone be jealous of you

lol this is not me, actually a friend I have, he always thought he was a sick cunt because he had abs, i used to be a fatcunt back then, now I realize how much of a twink weakboy he is and it makes me rage how cocky he got because of his lanket status, now I religiously hit the gym and take him sometimes with me just to mog the shit out of his narcissistic ass.

this is bullshit BTW
>"bromide" instead of bromine
>"you'd never hear about it" bitch I heard about it years ago
>"you don't crave salt" despite it being the most essential mineral you consume, with recommended amounts being in full grams per day

Haha very funny, virgin. Crack more jokes and see what happens you neckbeard pig

>20 years old
>For the first time ever got into dating/talking to girls
>It doesn't go well
>Girl winds up leading me on for a long time
>After a while realize what is going on and end it
>Was upset enough to start lifting
>Haven't spoken to a girl in 5 months now
>Used to be ignorantly blissful but now that I've had some female attention I crave it
>Lifting is the only time I feel at ease
What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Lift more

>bf%

My bf is like 40% boy and 60% girl.

It's like wearing a shirt other guys have tried. Any woman I've asked keeps their underwear on when trying on bottoms.

Good LARP. Almost believable, just a few too many buzzwords. Better luck next time.

as far as lifting, a lot of it isn't very necessary, but you should absolutely be getting some cardio, that's the shit that'll save your life

Lift fucking heavy - go beast mode in the gym, career and uni. You will make it.

you sound like a classic nu male faggot. 6 feet isn't tall and you definitely have babby arms.

Good Luck living like this at 30. Your metabolism is gonna slow down and this complete lack of exercise and poor diet is gonna have you slowly get fat but lack the motivation to do anything about it.
Also post body, I bet you have the narrow shoulders and puffy nipples of an epic gamer bro.

Jesus christ, looks like a man. If you're going to post "moms" at least pic a goddess.

Worked for me

>those hips
I feel like this woman is gonna grind every drop of semen out of me wether I want it or not.

That is a fucking CP trap if i ever saw it.

Some fucking goon will see that in your reactions folder and know hes got you fucked cuz you have a pic of a kid and a caption saying you like em.

YOURE FUCKED DUDE. NO-ONE IS GONNA ASK FOR EVIDENCE OF CP FROM A GON.

what the fuck thats a body some nerd will make in a 3d rendering of their waifu

lmao this

i've also caught myself saying "nice" aloud when i see a girl with a nice big firm ass, no fucks given

WTF I JUST GOT FIRED?!!?!!

>sleep for 8 hours at a reasonable time
>eat breakfast and drink a moderate amount of coffee
>go to uni/commute for 3 hours, which is like 30 minutes of walking and the rest is sitting down or standing, don't get winded or anything
>come home
>absolutely totally dead tired, out of commission for hours
I don't want to live like this.

How do you make money?