Push me to finally join a gym, i need motivation

push me to finally join a gym, i need motivation
>motivation thread

just go there you fucking fat bitch

Don't push yourself, lift yourself.

>motivation
kys lazy loser

Don't, I hate you people. You will never commit to anything worthwhile in your life, you'll only be at the gym for a couple months and then stop. Which means you'll make no worthwhile progress and take up space in my gym for no other reason than to be a fat/skinny loser. Fuck off.

pic related is better than you, more fit, stronger,
probably has her life together, confident.
But she's also a thot, probably dumb as a brick, but SHE's doing better than you!
Why do you let yourself be like this?
This dumb thot who probably browses ig all day, and does meme excercises while eating avocado will have a better life than you.
How can you be so weak?
Take the first step, and join a gym.

Sorry user, I can't lift 300lbs yet.

You don't need motivation, you need discipline

>needs motivation to do something
why bother then? you're not going to commit yourself anyway

>finally join a gym
You won't

Fuck that chick would have me diamonds for hours
Post a girl with a better body, hard times trying

fucken oath

Motivate yourself you fucking faggot

>commit yourself to go there 3 times a week for 2 months
>actually do it
>you'll feel better both physically and mentally
>you'll don't want to stop

if this doesn't work just give up and never improve

Ahem... Where is her penis?

>for a couple months
yeah nah. A couple of weeks maybe

don't bother you fucking faggot

this

dubs don't lie

Can anyone post that one screenshot of motivational thread to "end them all", the one with epic music linked, talking about queens and conquering what is rightfully yours?

are you fucking retarded? nobody cares about that shit. go to gym or kill yourself, no other option

i'm going to the gym you retard, i just forgot to save the pic, i'm looking for the music there

Cringe

why are you so mad tho. projecting much?

>needing motivation
Are you a child?

If you need motivation, you're already decided on not doing it
So either do it or don't, but stop wasting my fucking time you cunt

??
but lifting is fun
why would you need to motivate yourself?
fucking easiest pert of my day

Nigga just spend $50 on a set of dumbbells and do upper body/core exercises while watching anime. Then go for a run on days where you don't lift dumbbells. Get in to the habit of working out like that and find joy in it, then maybe consider joining a gym.

Don’t do it man going to the gym is hard. Girls like the dad bod anyway now so you should probably crack open a bag of chips and just relax.

>projecting

Nice meme word, you clearly wouldn't understand. Because when you go to the gym long enough and fat or tiny fags block your way while you carry weights or take up benches or whatever else it gets annoying. They're only there a short time, so them making things more irritating for you is all for nothing.

t. roider
get the fuck out of my way next time, brainlet, I have more important things to do

>lifting for some ig slut
never gonna make it

unironically this - if you really need us to give you a reason to go to the gym, just don't, you clearly don't give a fuck

>posting Nazi propaganda posters
What did he mean by this

Good, leave the gym and go do them. Everyone looking at you thinks "oh god, another one"

I handle regret pretty well, what now smart-pants?

What? You mean you havent even joined?

You need motivation TO FUCKING SIGN UP?

Fucking hell please be a troll.

not the same poster but would you rather live your life adapting to not feel regret (hint: it's a great way to act out more things you'll regret!) or would you rather live your life adapting to being able to better handle discipline

It's not so bad

dubs of truth