/diet/

Share your /diet/ feels brahs, i know its not easy all the time and you need somone by your side.

>constant hunger?
>getting weaker?
>dem veins?

Share it all for me my brothers

Ok, I'll share, but it's gonna be long, ready?

Always my brother

Yeah yeah, dieting is hard as fuck, working out even more so when you lack carbs. But my gut have shrunk 50% in size, so it's all fucking good in my book.

Im doing keto rn, its pretty gud

Do one meal a day, I feel full on 1500 calories.

Was so easy to lose weight at the start. Now I feel like I have no motivation and I only need to lose a few more pounds.

Kill me...

183cm, 83kg
was just to the gym and I wasn't able to do 5x5 squat with 60kg...
I feel like a failure to my species

Well I am only recently a born-again fitness guy, so while I'm putting in the effort to do this, I'm still facing setbacks. Eating has been not too bad, but I still have my hunger pangs. I've lost about 40 lbs now give or take by cutting calories to a low amount and eating Lots of carrots and celery. Biggest issue though? I'm driving truck for 9 hours a night, and the boredom makes me wanna snack a lot. I can't distract myself when I constantly have to watch the road.

Also I tried to run today but I'm so out of balance that I injured my knee after 10 minutes of jogging. It was compounded by running last week and lifting. Feeling like shit, I had a relapse into booze to numb myself a bit and numb the pain of my knee. I know it's what put me where I'm at now, so I am feeling not too proud at the moment.

Sorry for blog post, it felt better to let it out.

>Tfw been stuck in military hospital for months now
>Tfw gains pretty much gone now
>gonna get home in a few weeks now
>Feels mixed man

before anyone asks, im a shitty conscript not a professional soldier. Feels good to get out of this dump though.

I know the feel bru.

Sounds insane, but whatever floats your boat.

It's called a plateau brother. Just fight it, have a cheat meal or refeed day.

How many calories/day are you on?

The hunger pangs comes when the blood sugar gets really low. Try eat at the same times everyday. Works for me. But i can relate to working nights, those are the fucking worst when on a diet.

Stick to your diet, make a solid plan. Have carrots/other veggies to snack on during the night and you will be fine my friend. Don't let life bring you down, you are the master of your own body.

>5 week of diet
>eating 2.1K calories a day
>got constant mood swings when blood sugar falls low
>doing IF
>thinking about food, watching food videos and discussing food all the time
>mad cutting gains and finally starting to like the body i see in the mirror

Would never wish these feels to my worst enemy but goddamn getting leaner is a fucking joy. Just have to keep myself from killing my coworkers, family, friends for another 7 weeks and i will be sub10%BF

Yep, just gotta beat back the hangups, for the time being squats are out of the equation though.

about 4 to 5k ... started recently and bulking like a bear

mfw I ate probably about 250g frosted flakes straight from out the packet dry in one sitting cause I was bored.

I can still work it into my macros but nigger I could have eaten the whole box. Why are they so unfilling?

Macros with the flakes are 373.7g Carbs, 47.5g Fat, 193.3g Protein, 2731.4 Calories

It's way way easier to regain lost gains than to gain them in toe first place. It used to be broscience, but a few weeks back, it was proven in a scientific study.

>1700 kcal a day doing keto
>never hungry
>Start eating carbs and up caloric intake to 2300 kcal
>Constant hunger
The fuck is this.

Bulk slower or you will regret it. Dunno what your TDEE is but that sounds like much. I put on way to much fat my first bulk and regret it now.

Yea man, control them! Had one of these a couple of days ago, just ate lunch and came home about 11 hours later. Took my foodprepped meal and ate it in seconds. Then i went over to the quark meal i should had in the middle of the day and swallowed it whole. Then i just wanted more, but after a good workout and a shake it felt good again. The urge to eat gets insane but you just gotta balance out the bloodsugar.

I go to bed early just so i can get to my next eating window quicker.

>I just want to be cut already
>tfw down 30lbs and not even close

Never related so much to anyone on Veeky Forums.

>after last meal of the day i just want to sleep
>thinkgen about all the sweet food i can consume the other day

Dieting for a long time can't be good for the mind.

Your eating shit carbs

I'm constant sore, is that normal on a strict diet? Got a little bit of joint pain as well.

Yes, I know, I've already regained lost gains. Now I just lost my regained gains lol.

I mostly eat legumes, whole-wheat pasta, oats and vegetables. What should I eat instead?

Same. Was miserable on normal calorie restriction. One meal a day has been an incredible experience.

Whole wheat doesn't mean shit. Read the backside of whatever you're eating and check out whether it's actually a good carb or not by using google.

Will never be able to roids... already got a severe case of dietrage. Don't want to know what doing test would do to me

Being methed up for my entire teenage years (for falsely "diagnosed" adhd) made it so I can't feel hunger or satiation. I went from 160lbs 6'3 to 380lbs 6'5 and I'm currently 220lbs 6'5. The easy part is just not eating. The hard part is separating food from emotion and having to actively count everything so I don't accidentally eat 5000 more calories than tdee.