Why do breeders think their opinion matters?

why do breeders think their opinion matters?

youtube.com/watch?v=pg_PA--KKlM&feature=youtu.be&t=182

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pg_PA--KKlM&feature=youtu.be&t=7390
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this is not normal

DROPPED

>woman
>thinking she can be happy without children

Boy is she in for a shock when she turns 40.

vg's jaundice-looking skin is the best argument there is against a vegan diet..

>implying she doesn't already have a kid and that it is public knowledge
why does Veeky Forums post about things they don't know about?

>breeders
Term used to disparage people in the first world for having kids they can afford and the clay can support, all because the third world shits them out with wild abandon, then the surplus population ends up coming to the first world anyway.

I conclude that OP is a treacherous kike, as well as a faggot.

>Why haven't antinatalfags killed themselves yet

>Shilling virgin stains videos here
You have to go back

>the USA doesnt have a major federally funded sinkhole of people shitting out more babies to get free housing, food and money

>tfw you lose a one person debate

>implying he doesn't have multiple personalities

except he literally pointed that out because the dumb bitch said autism isnt common, he straight up said its very common, in various forms

60% Americans being hopelessly obese because of the overconsumption of animal products is enough to stop be from being an omnivore

I think it's great that inferior genes don't get passed on to bother future generations. I think we should start a petition for Vegan Gayns to castrate himself just in case.

he already has a vasectomy u fucking idiot

I guess not overconsuming any sort of product is too difficult

>be told to drink a lot of water instead of sugar water
>find out drinking too much water is bad for you
>or comes with side effects like more bathroom breaks

does being vegan mean ill get a nice relationship where we talk to eachother like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=pg_PA--KKlM&feature=youtu.be&t=7390

Why is his voice so high? Its the phytoestrogens?

vasectomy is reversible, castration is not.

vasectomy has a 50% chance for a successful reversal right after the surgery and it decreases with time

Why do you subject me to this garbage?

But those aren't breeders my friend, only middle class and up white people are :^)

.>tfw no breeder gf

this video is 3 hours long, wtf

its not his real skin its an OBS issue, he talked about it near the end

Can't make this shit up

What the fuck is a breeder?

Can we stop talking about vegans?

>an OBS issue
Sounds like jaundice

ever heard of consecration nigga? i understand you're starting to understand the world and are probably in the youth-worship virility gay phase, but eventually you will understand that abstinence is better than family

T. Soyim

the cherry on top was when he said that developed countries have too many people and that America's dependance on foreign oil and the Netherland's dependance on food is evidence for global overpopulation. His argument was
>what if these countries don't like us and stop giving us oil or food
I don't think the green goblin understands trade or globalization.

rly gets the noggin joggin...

We also literally just started shipping oil to OPEC countries thanks to all the environmental deregulation that's been going on. If we had to rely on just our and Canada's oil for a while, we could do it easily. We'll probably be running on mostly electric in around 10 years anyways.