How do some guys naturally get 1000ng/dl test ?

how do some guys naturally get 1000ng/dl test ?
wtf is wrong with them

Other urls found in this thread:

medicinenet.com/high_and_low_testosterone_levels_in_men/views.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/06/110607121129.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

out·li·er

ˈoutˌlīər/

noun

a person or thing situated away or detached from the main body or system.

Remember boys, "A normal male testosterone level peaks at about age 20, and then it slowly declines."
medicinenet.com/high_and_low_testosterone_levels_in_men/views.htm

If you're 20+ you're passed your prime. Starting to lift weights in your mid-late 20s is fucking useless, might as well bast test and hgh because you aren't getting big natty.

this is wrong
Older age does not cause testosterone levels to decline in healthy men

sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/06/110607121129.htm

What happens is as guys age some get unhealthy, the health problems fuck up their test levels, its not necessary for your test to decline as you age if you remain healthy.
I know a guy in his 50s who has 700-880ng/dl test, depending on the day/test

What the fuck are they talking about? Your body naturally produces less testosterone as you age. While it might not be necessary to get trt, your testes are going to, for a fact, produce less testosterone throughout time. Just like any other organ that doesn't operate at peak efficiency as you age. No 50 year old naturally produces the same level of testosterone he did when he was 16. Just like everything else, from liver and kidney function, to cognitive function, to eyesight, hearing, smell, taste, joint health, they all slowly decline at some rate through time. So yes, your testicles will produce testosterone less efficiently at 56 than at 16.

>what the fuck are you talking about
how about you read the study before you have a knee jerk reaction

>No 50 year old naturally produces the same level of testosterone he did when he was 16.
depends if he was a really obsese+unhealthy teenager, and then in his 30s,40s,50s he became very fit and healthy he could have better test than when he was younger

Also I never said your test increases with age, i said it doesnt necessarily decline with age, it declines if you become unhealthy as you age, read the study

>tfw 909ug test but still low libido, low energy, sadboi

Idk, I think its genetic. It's great but a curse sometimes. I can be a lightswitch of rage which I've learned to manage at this point in my life. But, damn, when I get amped up its like I'm on a rocketship.

>wtf is wrong with them
They are superior to you.

You can have any test level you want if you juice user

cortisol

onions

>Tfw 200ng/dl because of medicine sides

gross
not your test, not your gains

inject

Ddduuddee are you me I went to go check because same reason I'm always tired and shit but it was high as fuck like high 800s. What is wrong with me

Chad dad + Stacey mom
Proper nutrition and regular sports and exercise while growing up
No social anxiety/depressive disorders

my cortisol levels are also very high, best way to reduce? My diet is near perfect, I exercise 4-5 times a week, sleep well...

take rhodiola rosea and ashwaganda, both are cheap, can probably get a 50 day supply for $10-15

made me a much calmer/relaxed/less anxious person, also significantly improved my sex drive, made me more positive and happy

Usually if I had an orgasm today it would take a day or two for me to get horny again, now im pretty much horny every single day, regardless of how many times i fapped the previous day

Peak at 20 is such bullshit lol.

Do you fuck?