Food mirin' thread

Rate each others' latest meal.

818kcals total (200g fish, 230g broccoli, 2 eggs, 100g rice, olive oil)

Oh and an orange.

doesn't look all that bad OP but that fish looks like a burrito that slid out of a cunt after days of soaking in it.

Also your cutlery is up to fuckall

Kek, it's just one of those prefrozen ones. I alternate between them and chicken breast, which I'll save for dinner tonight. My cutlery is bare because I'm a collegefag.

looks good user

Eggs, white rice, sauteed red cabbage, purple sweet potato

just ate 500g of chicken nuggets, made in the oven without extra oil/fat.

Looks tasty my dude. How good is red cabbage? Never tried it. Today I'm gonna buy strawberries and bananas to add to my oat breakfast. Finally decided to weigh the food and use MyFitnessPal for everything and don't eat using ballpark figures. Feels good.

Its basically my breakfast, but then again i am a fat slob atm.

>hWhite
at least put some salt and pepper
pretty fucking nasty combo, definitely not white
this is b8 right? you spoon the apple flesh and discard of the skin
>not gonna make it also u might be a vegan fag

my brekkie was cottage cheese, banana and spoonful of raisins (about 25g protons, 50g carbs)

Arent those dishes extremely bland?
Whats the point in eating like a priest?
Dos it really make that much of a difference or is it just some kind of minmaxing for hardcore lifter/Sportfreaks.

user, I'm a college student, I have no clue how to make aesthetic dishes. Closest I've done is two "espetadas" (don't know the term in English) of chicken and green pepper, with rice and fried egg, which I've posted before.

Ahajajjajajajaj no dont worry not a vegan fag. That spoon is just from my last meal.
Since im a lazy slob i didnt wash it and kinde left it on the plate.

Im a collage fag as well. But i mean where is the gravy where is the spice.

This is the absolute state of Veeky Forums.
Why is your food always so bland?
Do you seriously think you can cook just because you can present chicken with rice nicely?
That shit is going to make you bored in less than a week.
Learn to cook ffs

You can put spices on stuff like that. Although desu the only people I've ever heard actually complaining about bland food were Pajeets who burned all their taste-buds off and nogs who needed all of their food to be drowned in artificially-flavored corn syrup.

That fish looks fucking revolting dude, that looks more like chicken in a fucking can than anything else, and why the fuck does it look like you injected it with butter? Fucking disgusting. Also most frozen fish is fucking nothing, you're better off getting canned salmon and making patties. But again, fucks sake, I'm amazed that anybody even eats shit like this

That sweet potato looks like a cross-sectioned turd, those eggs are fucking crispy and the rice and cabbage look bland as fuck

The fish was delicious. I didn't inject it with butter or anything, I just put olive oil (mediterraneanfag) all over the dish. So your advice is to buy salmon?

I'll add some spice and conditioning next time. I'm used to just salt and olive oil.

>>those eggs are fucking crispy
I....is that a good or a bad thing user

I noticed you put olive oil all over the goddamn dish. It made me throw up in my mouth a little when I noticed the goddamn puddle of it at the bottom of your plate. My point is that if that's fucking frozen tilapia, it's literally useless and you could do far better for your money in the fish department.

>44860721
I suppose if you enjoy crispy eggs?? Personally I think it's rather disgusting and I've never met anyone who enjoyed a pan-burnt, oil slicked egg

Fucking kek this... i genuinly had a good laugh with your annoyment at the crispy egg.

Man you crack me up... laughed so hard again.
Olive oil is a dressing by itself but it depends on its quality, when its really good you can eat it with bread and salt/aceto.. it might be cultural, though im not italaian/spanish and I love it.

Get on my level fags

user, I'm Portuguese, we put olive oil in everything. Get some broa and douse one of the sides in olive oil with some garlic in it and you'll be in Heaven.

Thats absolutely disqusting. I dont get why people would buy such a keyboard.

Ok i got an update, My current Lunch

>There are people browsing this forum 2018 and still eat carbs

fortykeks.jpg

Not as well seasoned as I usually do it, but it's still pretty tasty. I'll eat this twice a day, 2 protein smoothies, and 2 banana sandwiches. Total macros are 207.5g Carbs, 63.4g Fat, 221.6g Protein, 2329.8 Calories.

For just the one meal in the pic, the macros are 8.9g Carbs, 23g Fat, 69.6g Protein, 542.3 Calories.

Looks delish, even tho its in the making.
Sadly i could never afford that kind of meat on a regularr basis. Also why so many eggs? You can tell us if you are being forced to eat eggs. Meme twice if you are being forced to eat eggs.
That brocoly looks 10/10 user verry nicely done, thou i think i like my chicken a bit more crisp.

>thousand island

you've obviously never had a purple sweet potato, they are best microwaved and eaten with just salt, in my opinion. They are the best food on this planet. The eggs are slightly golden on the outside and still soft on the inside, the cabbage is cooked with extra virgin coconut oil, tastes amazing, and white rice is amazing as well if you buy good quality california basmati rice and not chink dandruff rice

these "bland" foods I make taste better than 99% of the shit you can get at a restaurant, imo. Also, when cutting, everything tastes delicious. Sometimes it's good to be able to taste the food your eating and not just the mrs. dash you pile on.

OP here. Back with dinner. 236g chicken breast with salad and orange, two slices of Dutch cheese chopped in and tiny onion cubes.

Also OP, I have a question: I'm 400kcals short of my daily goal (dinner is around 475 kcals total) yet I'm already 21g above my carbs. What's a good low carb, high calorie source?

Eggs.

did you make that grain bar? recipe?

Olive oil

Why do you take oranges with every meal?

I'm addicted to them.

Already had two eggs for lunch, I just ate two more slices of cheese and am now just 200 something kcals away from my goal. Might as well swallow a raw egg and that's a wrap for the day.

I've eaten about 3kg of quark today. that's all I eat anymore.

Jesus Christ. How's that going along? Notice any changes?

OARING ALERT
OARING ALERT
OARING ALERT

>They are having breakfast
>They are not doing IF and OMAD

How is that 800? A shitload of oil?

>get on my level fags
>oaring like a pisspoor neanderthal

do you even 5 star steakhouse?

R8 my dinner

200g fish - 156kcals
230g broccoli - 81kcals
2 eggs - 164kcals
1 orange - 62kcals
100g rice - 355kcals

Total 818 kcals (oil not accounted for)

Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit

Here's what a real champs meal looks like

i like broccoli a bit crispier but the fish looks fucking delish
what's the type of the fish?
also, i'm on omad/48fast for a while now and i can't fucking get rid of puff pastry cravings
what do
how do i kill these gains goblins guys help pls

enjoy your diarrhoea fag

based

>Eating eggs
Enjoy your cholesterol, heart disease, and short lives, faggots. Worse than even red meat eaters.

Is your meal a fucking carton of milk, a bowl of peanuts and water?. And what the fuck kind of language are you learning. Why on earth are you cutting your nails while eating uncivilized euro.

jedi normalno jebo te otac