Oh hey, having a nice work out? Let me fix that :]

oh hey, having a nice work out? Let me fix that :]

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Be_RVbyDvP9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP what is it that you are trying to tell us?

these things keep rolling off

When I was even more of a clueless DYEL than I am now I had some york weights at home. Its fucking horrible having to screw and unscrew that shit constantly.

They are for use on a threaded bar. Not a standard bar

I try to be positive and just count it as a little bit of variety / breathing room during a regular bicep curl, I only use one at a time now. Feels good, everybody has to find their own system

Seconded

Dont buy shitty cheap crap lifting equipment then?

This is the kind of shit people brag about buying an entire home gym on craigs list for $100.

Yeah you get $100 of shit.

Stop being a poorfag useless cunt and spend $3000-5000 on high quality shit that will last a lifetime and is actually enjoyable to lift with and wont be falling apart or rattling and rusting.

now I already bought it, too late. If I'm ever buying more than just weights and I have the money, I'll buy the TYTAX T1-X

My gym has these, they don't unscrew or fall off because unless you grip them very tight they don't loosen at all.

those are aesthetic plates, but i'd be worried that if you drop them just wrong they'd break or go out of round.

m8, might wanna get Lockjaws.

just don't drop them on the little catch.
instagram.com/p/Be_RVbyDvP9

Fucking lol rogue fitness shill get the fuck off my board
You can get Freemotion or equivalent powercages for $300. It's fucking weights. you have to be pants on head retarded for it not to work.
>trying to reap all the Craigslist steals for yourself
Shyg faggot
>Muh cables
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
LITERALLY JUST JACKING OFF MACHINES
FOOKIN LOOL BREW
RECTALLY FUNG SHWIEYD

They undo themselves naturally and also changing them is annoying

Thant thing looks like a beast, home gym when?

Don't think I'll ever fuck with any weight like that and I don't really want to. Beyond a certain point PRs like that seem like less of an exercise and more just for bragging rights and injuries.

a weapon to surpass metal gear...

25 mm weights are for children.

I started on a Weider 125 bench and those shitty plates. Better than nothing but not by much.

I was hoping I'd come into this thread and find solution to this issue. Unfortunately not.

If the Plastik Inside is worn down stick some tissue in it, and hold it as you screw it on.never gets loose unless you bump it hard on the ground

rubber bands

that's how i hold my plates on the bar when i lift at home

just triple up

>strong people are just bragging
>i could totally do that to i just don't want to because it's ego lifting and douchy!!!
>pls believe me

I bet you could loop a short mini band around the ends to lock those things in place. Would be quick and easy to do.

He didn't even say Rogue in his post

What the fuck, you stupid faggot