What's some good Veeky Forums literature?

What's some good Veeky Forums literature?

>self improvement books

Sun and Steel by Yukio Mishima

Roight cunts you want the essential Veeky Forums?
>I want to impress Liberal women who like modern shit.
Milk & Honey, I guarantee you women are stupid and love this piece of crap.
>I want to impress some gay dude who's into reading.
Confessions of a Mask, gay as fuck but it's about homo-youth and the manlet who wrote it Chadded himself to death.
>I want to impress people into ancient Greek shit.
Plato's Republic & The Illiad and the Odyssey, this is your go to for starting down into Greek knowledge and history and everyone will at least have heard of it.
>I want to impress people who read a lot.
War & Peace, It's super long and really good, your best bet is to read 200 pages then watch the BBC show and claim you read it a few years ago.
>What about plays and shit the real 'classics'?
Well mate you've likely read a Shakespeare play in school and didn't really understand it much, go get The Merchant of Venice, Julius Caesar and The Tempest because they're good and not the standard Romeo and Juliet jazz.
>British people all have that accent that make them sound refined and it makes me uncomfortable.
Great Expectations, probably one of the best books in the English language hands down and talking about it will always get you accepted by Brits.
>Money is confusing I don't get what economists talk about.
Basic Economics, it's a tome but it's simple and if you go a chapter a day then do the questions in the back you'll have a better understanding of business so you can throw all your money away on Veeky Forums knowing you're smart.
>Christians talk about redemption a lot and I don't really get it.
Crime and Punishment, one of the greatest works of Russian literature has it as a central theme on top of it being a great book.
>I keep hearing that Europe is going to shit but I don't really understand it.
The Strange death of Europe, for the low low price of $24.99 you too can understand how a continent can go from being more than 95% White to a complete fucking mess in 25 years!

I'll do another ten in the morning when I'm not dead if the thread is still here.

I don't think I like you, but i can't deny that those are accurate recommendations

>I'm too proud to improve myself

Stay pleb

Self improvement books always offer some really obvious information. I have never got anything useful out of them. Also they drag for soo long when they could get their point across in no more than 5 pages if they weren't just going for the money.

>too proud to improve myself
You improve yourself by actually changing yourself instead of reading self-help books. I've only seen betas and people who have failed in life read these

Self improvement shit

Models mark manson
The power of now eckhart tolle
The charisma myth olivia fox cabane
The rational male rollo tomassi
48 laws of power robert greene
7 habits of highly effective people stephen r covey
Mastery robert greene (must read)
The slight edge weidner
The art of war sun tzu

You can get a lot of them cheap from 2nd hand stores even online

The SWOLY BIBLE

This is comedy

The sex god method is pretty good but this is Veeky Forums so its unlikely to be put to use lol

ok list.

Charisma Myth is goat. Also check out Captivate by (HHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG) Vanessa Van Edwards

Power of Now has some truths in it... but Eckhart Tolle is a fru fru new-age weirdo.
Try _10% Happier_ for a much better intro to mindfulness from an actually relatable narrator.

>Mastery by Robert Greene
fuck, you are like the 5th person to recommend this to me. Guess I have to get it.

Just added these to my goodreads

Seneca - "Letters From a Stoic"

Why can't i "view image" on the google machine?

If youre not a brainlet see pic rel

forgot to add. Read all of Marx too

You dont need to read a bunch of shitty books to figure out that communism is a fucking retarded idea

Dont worry user I said dont read it if your a brainlet

>only people with high IQs can understand communism
Pseudo-intellectualism pls go

>communism is bad
No one said anything about IQ user

Plato is the best fitness literature but most Veeky Forumstards are obviously too stupid to read Plato.

>he refuses to expose himself to ideas that may challenge his worldview
>laughing sluts dot jaypeg
I'm not a communist either, but if you're right, then you shouldn't fear seeking out dissenting opinions

If you read those books and come back with any conclusion except "wow this is seriously fucking retarded, how can anyone be this ignorant of the human condition?" then you're a fucking moron.

My point is that you dont need to waste time reading books to come to the conclusion that communism is bad. It is self-evident.

>implying that it isn't beneficial to understand the perspectives of people you disagree with
>implying that it isn't goat persuasion skills to understand the source material better than your interlocutor
get on my level, famalam

Currently reading this

Why are you wasting time arguing with communists lmao

My diary desu