Hoes and Tricks and Pushups

I made out with a girl last weekend and she rubbed my cock, but we didn't bang. Next day she said she feels bad about her ex cheating on her and she still cares for him, might not. How do I fug her.

Also pushup thread.

>Rolling

She's going to falsely accuse you of rape. Cut off contact NOW!

don't

Was I used, fit. Goddamn I hate thots.

It must be fun to live in the US.

This happened in the UK, for the record. Also, girl was roommates ex, which I didn't know at the time...

>UK
Not that different, he also didn't know about that either. Western countries are prude add to that the fact that people walk on egg shells nowadays.

There's always one...

>Western countries are prude
This false rape accusation shit is a result of a promiscuous society you tard. If people were prude in the West then they would be sleeping around with so many strangers

She didn’t think your cock was big enough

Dude i should be saying that to you.

Infantilization of women, emasculation and vilifying of man, close mindness are major problems. This prudeness caused promiscuity because the forbidden is always better, mystifying and creating such animosity around sex. If people acted like functional adults perhaps they wouldn't be promiscuous fucks that sleep around so much, but certainly shit like this wouldn't happen because they could understand how social cues work instead ofso ignorant about the nature of sex, acting like they above others, uneducated perverts in denial.

You gave her a dicking and immediately she was thinking about her ex... sorry bro you have sub optimal cock game.

tROLL

Once you realize that women are way more insecure than you can imagine, their actions will make a lot more sense.

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Kek why just 7 roll number 2

My dick is 7", and she claimed she was blackout drunk. All she did was rub it through my pants. She definitely wanted it. Would of dicked her, but she revealed at the last minute her ex was crashing at her place because we had been group drinking and he spends the night there sometimes (I know, wtf?). I got played, pretty sure she was using me to get back at her ex... that's what's really fucking me over, the manipulation.