He counts the bar weight

>he counts the bar weight

Why wouldn't you? Aren't you lifting the bar?

the bar is like 5kg lol

Mine are 17.5kg and 18.5kg, but i guess you lift in the kindergarten gym

And you're not lifting those 5kg?

maybe in your shithole country nigger.

>he counts

Oh god, you are an idiot.

it says 20 on the bar
your body ignores 20% of the weight so 20%*my bodyweight is 5kg

>17.5kg and 18.5kg
why the fuck aren't you using a standard 20 kg bar? 20 kg is the IPF and IWF standard for men's barbell and 15 kg is the standard for women

what

I'm genderfluid

Wait you guys actually count the bar or are you just baiting?

according to my hypothesis, your body ignores 100% of your brain's weight

100-20=80 -> 20%
0.08*my bodyweight = 5.6kg
the bar is 5.6kg.

Archimedes please leave

Bars are 45lbs you absolute retards.

>your body ignores 20% of the weight
wait so it's your bodyweight or the weight of the bar? because the former makes much less sense than the latter(and the latter doesn't make much sense either)

Are you okay, man?

So if I lift an empty 45 pound bar I am actually lifting 0 pounds?

And if if I put a 45 pound plate on each side I am only lifting 90 pounds and not 135 pounds?

>And if if I put a 45 pound plate on each side I am only lifting 90 pounds and not 135 pounds?
you're lifting exactly 0 punds because according to OP 45lbs=0lbs so 3x45lbs=0lbs

God dam! I have wasted my life lifting literally nothing!

I do exercise C as my warmup

They all weigh the same but holding the barbell by the end will fuck you up the most.

the momentum caused by the weight is the highest in B so in order to hold in in one place you'd have to apply the same momentum in the opposite direction

I'm sorry C not B

Law of the lever

>momentum
it's a jpg, not a gif, how can there be momentum if nothing is moving?

>that thread the other day where people actually said they counted the fucking locks
>"b-b-but it's 1 kilo extra!!!!"
I was laughing my ass off. seriously, if you're on this board and count the locks, you will literally never make it

I meant torque. sorry, English is not my first language

Counting the bar is for cucks. When you discount the bar, you can use the lightest bar available so you can lift more weight easily. I catch so much mires and jealousy when pressing lmao1pl8 and these idiots are sabotaging themselves by counting the bar and using 45 lbs bars LOL.

A

if you count the bar, youre not gonna make it

C will seem heavier because the center of gravity is off center but all options weigh equally.

I undestand 'heavier' as 'hardest to hold' because it's obvious it all weights the same

Lol oly bars are 20kg, what kind of pewie gym are you going to?
Dou you really think a 5kg bar could take one or two hundred kilograms without bending?

Depends on what you mean by which is heavier.
If you really mean which is heavier, then on all of these pics its the same. But if we talk about how heavy it feels, then C will feel the heaviest to pickup.

torque and momentum are equally acceptable as an answer, you've been meme'd by someone pretending the depicted guy wasn't lifting orthogonally to planet Earth or something

Danish brother here, i know that problem waaaaay too well

>your body ignores 20% of the weight

user, I...

the only correct answer so far

daily laf

underrated

All have same weight (mass), but your body is very poor at applying force at a long tangent away from the body

this

pls explain this picture

B is heavier because he's lifting the bar, and if you weight it correctly it'll have 5 kg more than C, which is being lifted by the weights while ignoring the bar.

What...

>Niggers

rapper punk threatening a homeless man for cool boy points

They are equally heavy, but obviously C is the most difficult. Does not make it heavier

The middle ground is shopped into the rest. The areas where you can buy special brew and sig sauer handguns do not overlap.

God this meme needs to just fucking die alread6 like the brain cells of those who shitpost it on this god forsaken board

Lol I go to a shitty cardio gym and even I have a 20kg barbell. Where are you working out?

>he counts both sides of the bar

They all weight the same.
However, 99.9% of Veeky Forums will be unable to do exercise C because they do weight training for X kg AT CENTER MASS. Using a mathematical equation you can calculate the exponential decline in weight one is able to lift at a varying distance of said lift's center mass.

Because there's already a hole in the plate you retard, it's already compensated for

people always tell my it's weird i don't count the bar. I just never did

Fucking hell. How does this work every time.

>that guy who counts his reps and number of sets

>lift lmao4pl8 with standard olympic bar
>can't do it
>swap to women's bar
>ezpz

4pl8 is 4pl8 am I right ebin memesters?

C only feels heavy because you're using half your muscles.

Fuck I'm crying

jesus fucking christ

Honestly what is the point of counting the bar and the weight on both sides of the bar instead of just counting one side? They all increase at the same rate. It's not like you don't know how much it totals out to. Not memeing

>he counts the bar
>he counts one pl8 on each side as 2 plates

you guys really count the bar and both sides of the plates? how does the bar weight anything if you are connected to it? are you counting your fat ass as well?

this is why i came and why i stay at Veeky Forums.
never change Veeky Forums.

Fucking kek man I'm crying

Hey newfags

C is the "heaviest". All have equal mass.

Are you guys regarded? If I say that my ohp is 20kg I refer to the fact that I have one plate on each side and the bar (60kg in total). Why would you not say you lift 20kg?
So when you people say 1/2/3/4 is 60/100/140/180 kg you don't refer that to 140/220/300/360kg? What dyel can't lift 1/2/3/4 in that case?

>using a woman’s bar

So if you can only lift 15kg does that actually mean -5kg?

Of course you count the fucking bar

Only on Veeky Forums is there this 'bar' meme in the first place, go talk to any normal person and they expect you tell them the total weight or the number of plates.

The whole point of lifting is the weight. And the bar is usually 20kg if its 7 foot Olympic.

>of course you count the fucking bar
No you dont

>5kg bar
>try to squat 3pl8 on it
>bar bends in half

It isn't the same when calculating your rm, or doing percentage based programs.

No you mong. This is like counting 20g of protein powder + weight of the shaker + lid.

Anybody who talks about how many "pl8s" they lift is a retard anyway

user lifts 1pl8 meaning he lift 20kg on one side while the other is empty

I laugh harder the more I look at this

>Not measuring weight in ducks.

>not putting random weights in the bar and trying to lift it

kek

no way someone is this autistic, there's no way

>counting

somebody is gonna screencap the fuck out of this thread

>his gym doesn't have anti-gravity bars
fucking tech-lets

Put me in the screencap also check em

If you don't count you're never gonna make it

>using a mathematical equation
>modelling a linear system as exponential

A SHAEEEEGGYDOO

They all weight the same.
It's just that different configurations put different moment arms (torque) on your arm muscles.
(That is to say, holding the plate overcenter induces the least torque, holding the plate out stretched induces a high amount of torque on your shoulder muscles)

the fuck is this retard saying

>tfw started at the bar