THE INCELS STRIKE BACK

>post yfw you remember that you won't even peak until your early-mid 30s while the thots rejecting you now will start hitting the wall by 25 into a total trainwreck and likely suicide by 30 if still single

Feels good man. The same thots who rejected you, will be desperate for you, and you can then turn them down to slay prime puss. Feminism is a double edged sword

>needs to put others down in order to feel good about himself
never gonna make it

>x10 at you life if you actually believe that the average male looks better in his 30s & 40s as opposed to his 20s. Just lol.
Said no where in my post

The male probably peaks right at 29 in terms of attractiveness + test + being young enough to look good but not too young to be a boy. He can then ride it out at a very high level and slay until late 30s if not past that

The female peaks at 20 if not younger and can only ride it out until about 25.

I deleted it because it was a bit harsh tbqh.

Scientific literature suggests somewhere in his 20s. Of course, there are some, some men who peak in their 30s and even 40s. Females peak at around 23 on average according to a study I read a while back.

Women peak at 23, men peak at 28.

When I was 23, I was dating a girl 10 years older than me. She killed herself after I broke up with her.

I still don't know how to feel about that, though it's kinda nice having so much power.

>so much power

This 2bh senpai. It's not good to carry so much hate in your heart.

>at 25 i was fat and insecure
>at 30 i feel myself reaching new heights every day
>my drive for self improvement attracts people to me
>i excel at my job and have a constant rise of responsibility and compensation as i prove my competence
>have qt girlfriend that is moving in with me in a few weeks
>feel that i will never peak because there is always another level

how long have you been with her
also good luck

Nice

actually though males do get more physically attractive as we age unlike women. Men get a "harder" more experienced look with wrinkles, gray hairs and such. The key is to work out hard in your 20's and start eating healthy now. It'll pay off big time 10 years down the line and will make you an attractive older male, not someone weak and fragile.

>remember that you won't even peak until your early-mid 30s

this cope is surreal. Sexual attraction is based on FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME. Guess when they peak? mid to late 20s. The ONLY reason guys are said to "peak" is because of MONEY. If you don't have MONEY you're hopeless. Keep in mind girls are only going to be attracted to your MONEY

dumb gymcel faggots

Oh my fucking god. Gymcel. Fuck on off to incels website man, holy shit.

>Sexual attraction is based on FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME
Nah, there's more to it than that. It's a common mistake for young men to think that women are only motivated by physical appearance because men are primarily motivated by a womans appearance.

Women are legitimately attracted to non-physical factors like wealth, intelligence, influence, power, competence, etc.

one less toasty roastie

>so much power

this. women are fundamentally different to men, including how they fall in love.
obviously if she marries only for money you're going to be in a sexless, boring relationship. but if it's a part of your persona along with physical strength and a rock solid personality then it's a legitimate factor

got pics? really curious how she looked

>not being on Veeky Forums since you were 14 and peaking in your early 20s

I feel bad for you old men.

Nah, sorry mate. She was in that awkward spot where you can kind of tell she is over 30, even when she doesn't completely looked like it (she was Asian, similar looking to the cartoon that gets often posted in pol).

"on average" men peak around mid 20s (I've heard 24 quoted the most), but that's because /on average/ men don't really lift, especially into older age. So, of course guys will peak around mid-20s because thats when their bodies are best able to balance out their shitty lifestyle. If you look at men in more primitive societies, they remain fit and attractive well into their 30s and 40s at the very least.

Most men are literally retarded in their early 20s. Women too, but they have the world handed to them at this point, so you wouldn't really notice. Their preference set the market so to speak. Any man who peaks in his early 20s will be a sad husk in his 30s. The most noble, dignified form of man is built in his 30s.

>have qt girlfriend that is moving in with me in a few weeks
>is moving in

You fucked up

Chad is peaking too tho, lmao

but thots are desperate for me now

surely i want to peak at 25 and have access to 18-30 than wait until later

>be 26, turning 27 in April

I feel like ill be in your situation soon user, ive started lifting beginning of the year, I'm excelling at my corporate job and ive never felt this alive before.

Nigga, just because you were a dumbass in your 20s doesn't mean intelligent men don't exist at that age. Also peaking at 20 doesn't mean you're going to suddenly become worse in your 30s, you could still be at your peak for over a decade if you play your cards right.

how?
We've been dating for a year and shes a lawyer so I know she's not after my money

Same senpai, minus the suicide.

I've never experienced a girl working so hard to keep me happy and keep the relationship. Blow jobs when I wanted, food when I wanted. Came early.. Didn't matter

Female desperation turns them into exactly how we want them, but it was fake as fuck. Noped out of there quick

Massive milkers though

Yeah, as they grow older, they are willing to do more things for you to make up for the loss of youth.

She made me several presents, and she was always asking for sex. Alas, she probably had a legit mental illness (she believed her bad attitude was to being possessed by evil forest spirits; no joking).

Can confirm that this is happening. Women that rejected me 10-15 years ago are spamming my inbox full on Facebook. And they all look like shit. My FB stream is like a graveyard for beauty. All those hotties that I lusted after and jerked off to are GONE and they've been replaced by lazily dressed landwhales that may or may not have a few bastards in tow. And the ones that have stayed slim? They look like Maleficent if she was a snake that tried to get rid of her skin but it got stuck. Meanwhile I have sex with women between 16 and 25. No, I don't date them, I don't have relationships with them, I just fuck them. Some 17 y/o girl would probably kill herself if her friends and peers found out that she gets railed by a guy twice her age. They get a nice, stable, age-appropriate BF that photographs well on Instagram and then bang niggers, drug addicts, older guys and animals on the DL. Not complaining one bit, I would never trade places with my married friends or relatives, they all look and sound miserable.

Anyway, most of the C O P E * O L D M A N posters on this board are 17 y/o boys who think that life ends at 25 and that after a man turns 30, he will morph into pic related. I don't blame them, I had the exact same thoughts at that age. And I also thought that my days of fucking prime teenage pussy were over when I started balding in my mid-20's and had to buzz my hair off. But it just keeps getting better and better. And I don't think the good times will stop until I become so old that people give up their seats for me on public transportation.

t. 34 y/o 6'1 Veeky Forums white male

>>Conversation was about broad social realities
>>Brings up the tails of the normal distribution

>having pointless flings at 34 instead of trying to find a woman worthy of being a wife
Pathetic

>find a woman worthy of being a wife

Right after I find the fountain of youth and the philosopher's stone.

>not all women are perfect waifu material so im going to give up on looking for one and just live as an undeveloped manchild forever
Pathetic.

I mean, men are biologically made to strive for a better life, and always keep improving.
And here you are, posting on an incel thread in a Chinese knitting forum.

I can smell you i*cels a mile away
B E G O N E

>shes a lawyer so I know she's not after my money
I guess you cant be helped, pal

You are a spiteful person.

>blaming the world on your inability to score

never gonna make it

>while the thots rejecting you now will start hitting the wall by 25 into a total trainwreck and likely suicide by 30
oh honey no....

Lotta cops here
Yes it is true amount women and men’s peak value, but in general women will still have it much much easier than the average dude. And when she fucks up hard and has to marry a beta, she can easily divorce and get fucked by you guys with not much effort, supported by her benefits, child support and easy bs hr job. So it’s really best not to function on “revenge” or your gonna get really frustrated. Try to find satisfaction and goals in your own separate life.