/OG/ Onion General - Reborn

Onions decrease Estradiol by 60%, which is why the Jews don't want you to eat it, take a look at the effects of Estradiol from the wikipedia page:

"Estradiol is responsible for the development of female secondary sexual characteristics such as the breasts, widening of the hips, and a feminine pattern of fat distribution in women and is important in the development and maintenance of female reproductive tissues such as the mammary glands, uterus, and vagina during puberty, adulthood, and pregnancy.[7] It also has important effects in many other tissues including bone, fat, skin, liver, and the brain."

"The development of secondary sex characteristics in women is driven by estrogens, to be specific, estradiol.[11][12] These changes are initiated at the time of puberty, most are enhanced during the reproductive years, and become less pronounced with declining estradiol support after menopause. Thus, estradiol produces breast development, and is responsible for changes in the body shape, affecting bones, joints, and fat deposition.[11][12] In females, estradiol induces breast development, widening of the hips, a feminine fat distribution (with fat deposited particularly in the breasts, hips, thighs, and buttocks), and maturation of the vagina and vulva, whereas it mediates the pubertal growth spurt (indirectly via increased growth hormone secretion)[13] and epiphyseal closure (thereby limiting final height) in both sexes.[11][12]"

Tldr estradiol effects;
>manboobs
>wide hips
>female fat distribution
>smaller bones
>shorter height (epiphyseal closure)

To counter these, you must eat at least 1 raw onion a day, which decreases these effects massively.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
mysupremacy.com/natural-testosterone-booster/
fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

QA:
>Why don't you just use an aromatase inhibitor?
Because you will be giving money to the pharmaceutical industry run by the Jews, which includes a myriad of bad side effects, is far more expensive, requires a prescription (generally), and is unethical.
>Am I being memed?
No. Onions have been an established method on Veeky Forums for months now.
>How do I consume the onions?
The most preferred method to eat the onions has been to chop them up finely and down them with water. Remember that they cannot be cooked to experience the effects.
>Can I cook them?
No, they must be consumed raw.
>Why are there so many anti-onion people on here?
Early on in our discovery, where we tested the claim that onions increase test by 300% (not true, but instead we found something nearly as good), it was reported on by many media outlets, after that big pharma and bodybuilding supplement shills flooded the many threads on here to dissuade us from eating onions.

I am jewish and approve of raw onions. let's make peace not war. visit me in korea

>why should I eat onions?
Based on a study conducted by Iranian scientists, they've found that the equivalent of 1 onion a day in humans increased serum testosterone in rats by nearly 300%.
It has also been shown by small groups of communities to stop balding, as well as grow hair back when applied on the balding areas, however, no major studies have been conducted on this, but you can probably guess (((why))). NEWS: Onions only increase test by 10%, but they decrease estrogen by up to 60%, a MASSIVE jump.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
mysupremacy.com/natural-testosterone-booster/
fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels

>does it have to be raw?
Yes. The study was conducted with raw onions. Cooked onions could possibly work but most onion men find it unlikely.

>how much should I eat?
Roughly 1g per KG of bodyweight. A normal sized onion should suffice.

>How do I eat it?
Some anons have suggested dicing it and mixing with foods. Others have suggested blending it in a smoothie with other vegetables and fruits, bananas in particular. Some have suggested submerging it in lime juice to neutralize the sharp taste. If you have really big balls you can just eat it raw, some anons who have done this reported that it begins to taste good once you get used to it.

>How do I get rid of onion breath?
Cinnamon, lime juice, and nutmeg have all been recommended to neutralize the taste and smell.

>what are some common effects?
Different onion lads have reported random aggression, higher lifts, quicker recovery, and less insomnia. If you have taken the onion pill, please report effects.

I am monitoring this thread.

Al-Bukhaari (5452) and Muslim (564) narrated from Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah that the Messenger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever eats garlic or onions, let him keep away from us, or keep away from our mosque and stay in his house.” According to a version narrated by Muslim: “Whoever eats onions or garlic or leeks, let him not come near our mosque, for the angels are offended by the same things that offend the sons of Adam.”

(((ARE YOU A RAT, GOYIM?? JUST EAT THE SOYIM)))

Repelling mudslimes is a bonus

>ancient greek athletes that have statues modeled after them and are still considered the pinnacle of male aesthetics today
>fuck yeah brah, eat as many onions as possible for maximum gains! praise zeus!

>treasonous jeweish feminist "journalist" who also supports islam and immigration:
>oy vey goyim stay away from onions! they are very bad!

saw the progress from onionbro just now, gonna start eating 1 onion a day

Each of the sources that OP posted in trace to the same study, which was performed with groups of 10 rodents. That's teeny. Even if this study had been performed with people it would be irresponible to generalize at this point. Probably some undergrads ran this a half dozen times until they got the result they were looking for. 10/10 bait tho

i'm half greek. always loved garlic and onions.
Now i eat 1-2 onions raw a day, 2-3 cloves of garlic.
i also do cold showers daily and no fap.

test is through the roof and i feel like a god

Found the kike

>rubbed onions on their bodies
this is too much
the bad breath i can deal with by chewing gum and using breath mints, but rubbing the shit over my body? thats fucking impossible to pull off in a social setting.

ive tried onions for over a month now, they give me higher test. more strenght more endurance, more horny. a tad bit more aggresive(good thing).
besides, onionbro increased his free test by 14%? and decreased female hormones by 66%.

the results speak for themselfs.

you are not welcome here, jewboi.

Doesn't that jacked monk who gets posted here all the time consume huge amounts of blended onion and banana together? Like I don't know if he uses an actual modern blender but he drinks a fuckton of raw onion banana juice.

>be working out
>smell something funny
>doesn't even smell like someone sweating
>potato chips or something
>smell intensifies to a crescendo
>onions
>even my kitchen doesn't smell this much
>some lanklet scurries into the gym and begins setting up the squat rack
>eyes water as he passes me
>looks around
>some girl notices and looks back at him
>he quickly looks down and mutters something under his breath
>ten seconds later he starts looking again
>sees my italian lifting partner
>goes pale, says something about "kites trying to steal his gains again (?)"
>pulls a fucking onion out of his gymbag
>peels it and shoves it into his shaker cup, shakes vigorously and swallows the mush whole
>quickly turns around and squats 135
>mfw

yea. its a good combo for large quantities. ive tried it. its approved

>jews trying to improvise
kek

dont you smell like onions when you sweat?

no. godamnit you eat one onion mixed with ur salad or pasta or some shit. brush your teeth like normal and you are fine

I assume you have close friends, family or gf who are attesting you don't smell like shit otherwise opinion discarded

Do you have a receding hairline? Rubbing onions on them fixes baldness. I'd say the trade off is worth it.

i do. besides, if you struggle, just drink some water with a squeezed lime.

if these kinds of things bother you, you are never going to make it. pussy

I wonder how well high consumption of cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, etc would affect estrogen levels. Indole-3-carbinol is supposed to be fairly anti-estrogenic.

no, my hairline is stable
also i would rather shave my entire head and walk around bald than rub onion juice into my hair and walk around smelling like a fucking kebab store

Does the type of onion matter at all?

Not him, but the only smell is my breath after I eat them, which stops after I eat something else or brush my teeth. Raw onions do not have the same effect that cooked ones do in stinking up your breath, and eating them will oddly make you feel refreshed.

Also, the easiest way to eat them is to chop them up finely (I just use a dicer) and gulp it down with water. Takes 5 mins max and leaves hardly any breath behind.

I don't even care if this works I just want an excuse to eat whole raw onions.

I've heard that red onion is usually the best. The more pungent the taste the better.

>The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) along with his Companions happened to pass by a field in which onions were sown. The people stopped there and ate out of that, but some of them did not eat. Then they (Prophet’s Companions) went to him. He (first) called those who had not eaten the onions and kept the others (who had taken onions) waiting till its odour vanished.

I guess the braps were too much to bear

hey faggots
10 minutes of google search showed onions have quecertin which is a estradiol agonist, 3 times less potent than estradiol but it probably still triggers the negative feedback on its production, therefore an estradiol inhibitor (similar to soy you memester cocksuckers).
you probably could take quecertin supps or eat similar foods that don't taste like shit

apparently cooking onions don't decrease its levels of quecertin so you don't have to have a breath of a nigger cum swallower.

if onionbro could test this out to confirm even better.

thank me later fuckfaces

but yellow onions are the most pungent?

>whereas it mediates the pubertal growth spurt (indirectly via increased growth hormone secretion)[13] and epiphyseal closure (thereby limiting final height) in both sexes.

HOLY SHIT
bruh, are you telling me I got jewwed out of my height gains? I was forced to be a manlet because of my unhealthy american diet?

or just rub it in 30 mins before you do a shower, retard.

My favorite book is holes,I approve

You got hoodwinked dude. I grown Yams and synthesize my own HGH. You're not anywhere close to my level.

Enjoy smelling like fucking Shrek you disgusting freaks

Quercetin supplements don't work. Just like vitamin pills, the effectiveness in reality is only around 10-20% of what it should be. Another factor to issue is that it's not 100% confirmed the the Quercetin is what causes the anti-estrogenic effects.

I'm for this theory, but for the time I'll keep eating my onions. I'm not going to fall for the pharma/supplement jew.

Someone do a meta analysis on the nutritional profile of onions so at least onionbro's increase in test and decrease in estrogen can be plausibly attributed to one or more mechanisms of action.

mm yes dear very pungent

i get my 2000% increase in HGH by fasting. naturally. no need for drugs and fuck up my body like a degenerate

Cheers

When I fasted I slowly lost muscle mass, how does it increase by 2000%?

Somehow I suspect that isn't the only nutrient of concern, you fucking retard.

probably because you ate some shit and interrupted the fast. the body is very catabolic when fasting, and HGH is greatly increased.

what the fuck

I fasted for 17 days, didn't even brush my teeth with toothpaste.

>I suspect
didn't even read the rest

you can still cook it and get the benefits
which is better than having shit breath, smelling like shit and eating shit food

>the body is very catabolic when fasting
no shit

The original study done on the mice was raw, and so was the experiment done by our dear Onionbrah. There is no evidence showing that they can be cooked and keep the properties, which is in sync with most other vegetables on this matter.

You have to eat them raw.

>didn't even read the rest
The state of low test.

then tell onionbro to cook his fucking onions and report back otherwise I'm not doing that shit based on a human experiment of n=1 and 1 study that wasn't reproduced

t. scientist and good food appreciator

If you want to be a low test cuck go ahead, I'm going to bite the bullet and eat raw onions, and get gains like a man.

lost

>brags about body
>doesn’t post it

Wanna know how I know you’re lying?

Had small amount of cooked onion and garlic in last nights dinner and today's lunch. Feeling high test level :^) hope my research helps you guys

unlike you I don't need that shit to be a man, I probably lift more than you and I don't smell like shit

Onion? Nothabks
An ion
*Now this is fitness*

are you onionbro?

thanks for doing god's work

>scientist
Suuuuuure you are. How is YouTube academia btw?

Dicing onion into spinach, kale, almond, and goat cheese salad w/ balsamic vin. is easily my favorite way of consuming it. I’d highly recommend it to anyone.

Look mate I'm not trying to insult you, no need to get defensive. I really don't give a shit if you eat onions or not, I'm just saying they have to be cooked. And I don't care if you look like Arnold in 1975, any man will benefit from lower estrogen.

>cooked
Found the soyboy

I thought they had to be raw? MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MINDS

You're either lying or Jewish, neither is making me trust you.

>neet can't be a scienstist so no one else can

they dont have to be raw
there is just no evidence that cooked ones work
lack of evidence is not evidence of opposite hypothesis

and I won't eat 1 raw onion a day m8

Cool man, you do you. I'll be embracing technology and trying to reach my human potential with proper nutrition, steroids, nootropics, and eventually cybernetic enhancements. While you lay dying alone in your onion smelling shit, I'll be the first person to bench press a ton on mars.

lol there is an arab in my gym that looks like this

Oh shit lol I meant to say raw. Jewish mind tricks ladies and gentlemen.

You summoned me.
My hairline improved.
I eat broccoli kale spinach very frequently
Before results.
Add onions after results.

My friend is testing cooked onions.
I'll let you know.

I'm onionbro.
You are welcome.

does onion fix hairloss? If so how do I do it? Is it enough to eat them, or do i rub it on my target area

You sound like somebody from tumblr trying to fit in with the edgy crowd.

They do actually, though you probably have to rub them on your head, and doing it consistently for months. Eating them should help slow it down a little bit though.

typo, ANABOLIC. dumbfuck
thats good fast. you will lose some muscle when you fast past 10 days. if you fast everyday IF 20/4,u get the HGH benefits and dont lose muscle.

how long should I rub them? can I do it before a shower. Like 1 hour after rubbing?

wtf is this shit? I'm afghan all of our food has onions and garlic. fuck u arab

Fuck off scorpion i will not give you a ride to the other side of the lake.

Based on what I've done, you should lather your hair in the 'onion shampoo' for 20 mins. Then rinse with a light shampoo. I did this with blended up onions, feel free to add something to the formula to stop the smell.

You should notice your hair is immediately thicker too.

Cool Ima try this weekend. Can't go to work smelling like Shreks grandma

also how do I make the onion shampoo? Do I mush it to a paste and have it my hair?

Blend it and apply it to the hair. Make sure to clean thoroughly afterwards.

will do
1.make onion mush
2.blend with shampoo
3.leave in for 20 min
4.rinse thoroughly
right?

Yes. And be prepared to cry like a bitch.

thanks user

REMINDER TO ADD SUMAC

Sumac?

Oh yes my dear *sniff* *sniff*

what happens if your estradiol levels are normal, but then you eat onions and decrease the already normal levels by 60%

isn't this only a problem if you're actually suffering from too high levels?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumac

In all honesty I doubt it would drop them below any danger level unless you had loads and loads.

Not a problem, I'll probably be crying anyways

Why though

Check this out Onion bros
Onions + Capers GOAT ?

Activate your onions or you won’t make it dudes.

whats the best onion bros? yellow/brown or red?