CUTTING GENERAL

Who's on a cut right now?

Share your thoughts, feelings and progress.

I'm hungry and food tracking sucks ass

i can´believe someone really thinks that it is good to look like that

started my cut today gonna crab cycle from 28% body fat to 8% in 4 months went on a year bulk cause matt ogus was right all you idiots gain and lose the same 10 pounds every year.

is it normal to lose 15 pounds of water weight in just a few days?

Down to 204 this morning from 222. I'm going to see how I look at 199 and likely go down to 195 before next bulk. 8 weeks in, should have 2ish weeks before I dip below 200 since I'm at -1000 kcal.

Use cronometer because Clarence said so. Seriously though it's great.

I plan to hit 240 for the next one. I just finished my first decent bulk at +2000kcal a day. Fuck I've been pussyfooting around for years trying to bulk clean and cut every 2-3 months. Never again.

Fuck chicken breasts for cutting btw guys, save yourself some money and get thighs.

Is he injecting himself with FEV?

I... is that good then user?. I’ve heard getting or sucking ass is wonderful specially if its To/from a hot chick.

cutting +IF for a couple of days now, after a week or so of maintenance.
failed the heavy squats already and the heavy ohp was awful.
i don't feel hungry but i feel more tired at the gym, outside all is normal.

I'm down to 220 from 250, but i fucking can't break the 220 barrier. Have been lifting religiously. Starting to look good, i feel like the weight isn't falling off anymore

10 days in and 2kg down. It was all water but i can see some difference in the mirror. I hope that 8 weeks will be enough.

Went from 180 to 160 over the past few months. I'm stalling hard. I cut every spring and for some reason once I hit 160 it becomes really hard to continue. I'm just going to stay on track though.

HIIT cardio baybeee

>28% body fat

But somehow we're the idiots. Seriously your just a fat fuck, you could at least have the decency to be jolly, you fat fuck

i'm gonna puke!

>down to 215 from 280
>aiming for 15%bf @6'2"
>just a few more lbs to go
>can finally say I'm not a fatass for the first time in my adult life
Feels pretty good.

>crab cycle

What the fuck is wrong with his lower back? Where are his erectors?

fpbp
Same

6'1 255 lbs. Approx. 1000 calories a day. Do P90X best I can. Not losing weight. What do?

Been cutting since new years, started at 82,5 kg and am now at 74,5.
Got a powerlifting meet on saturday and after that I’m gonna bulk for a while and do hypertrophy.

eat more

You’re not counting your calories right.
And don’t eat that little, you don’t want a too big deficit.

nigga looks like a low poly video game character down there, his ass looks like a walnut

Guys, apparently I'm now going on a short weekend vacation for my friend's birthday. The place we are renting has a hot tub. There will be girls there. It's in mid March.

I'm 185 lbs now, around 21% BF...

Can I do enough cutting in time for this?

down from 282 to 264 in 6 weeks
at 6'6" height
2850 kcal at the moment, agitated and dizzy as fuck
full body 4x week
might raise to 3000kcal

They're so big they look small.

yes. do intermediate fasting with caloric deficit

I read that doing LISS cardio after lifting is good. Is this true? Will it accelerate cutting?

28%? I'm at 24% and think I'm fat. And I'm losing it already.

8% LOL! Pics or it won't happen.

Already been said: eat more. Your body is in starvation mode to stay alive. So, keep it alive AND exercise and you'll lose weight. 300-400 calorie/day deficit.

Started cutting couple days ago. I can only consume 1600calories (-1kg/week), which after 4 days of mfp is literally just breakfast and dinner every day. I think imma stick to this two meal a day thing and stop caring about mfp because my food choice is basically the same healthy shit each day.

lost 16 kg atm, want to lose 4 more kg

im 68 kg 5'7, 171 cm

help im getting bored of my current vidya so i fucking binged and ate at tdee yesterday

any interesting vidya to play?

>Falling for the bulk/cut meme

Explain please

Is it normal to not shit a lot when cutting? Im currently eating about 1500 colaries per day and i only shit like once a day.

you fuckwits, i just follow what Lee Priest says he doesn't count his marcos or believe in any of that new age bullcrap. Like he says fuckwits that claim others are on drugs are just mad because they took drugs and still look like shieit, only fuckwits who don't even look like they lift because they're shit complain about it and make acusses why their Dingo asses ain't ass big as those guys.

Lee Priest really tells it like it is, he doesn't even work out intensely since it's all about high reps low weights you fuckwits dingo fuckers.

Lee Preist really tells it like it is, unlike you fuckwits who don't even look that big.

Why do you fuckwits even bother if you don't look like Kai Green after 20 years of lifting(when he was natty) because you're shit that's why, fuckwit dingo fuckers.

I'm plodding along just fine by perpetually lean bulking if you will. Adding fat mass doesn't necessarily help to add lean mass. If you eat the right things, you can put on maximum muscle mass and minimal fat mass. And your abs will show better. Pic is me.

>Inb4 clean bellybutton

Post moar pics sexy beast

I don't take many mate

Yeah, that new Xbox One game: GET OFF YOUR FUCKING COUCH AND GO LIFT!

It got great reviews.

T. Angry Ozzy Manlet

im a neet qq the rest of my time gets spent at home

anything else i can do?

How do I cut without losing a lot of muscle and strength? How much should my deficit be and what should my exercise look like? I want to incorporate some kind of Cardio 3 or 4 days a week as well on top of regular exercise. Anons plz help me out

What's up with that dudes ass

His ass makes it look like someone is tightly holding his torso in their hands

>Crab depleted
It sick

Plz

I do LISS every day and it seems to have increased my progress. Also, if you're not quite where you want to be a few days before the weekend consider a 3 or so day water fast. That will lean you out for the next couple of days provided you don't go hog wild and bloat yourself up with terrible food.

probably eating too frequently

Used to much olive oil and went 4 (four) calories over daily limit.
Fuck, this is it guys, I'm not gonna make it
Take care of my oats, goodbye

shave the disgusting hair you naughty twink

>best proteins
>soybeans
>tofu

Currently at like 17% body fat. Top two abs are visible but love handles and lower stomach is still annoying. Making really solid progress tho so I’m pretty happy. 14 pounds in 2.5 months.

>
Looking good user

are you sure you need a cutting?

eat less

Been on a cut since 1 year 1 month . Lost 40 kg so far , im now at 85kg . 1500 cal all days . Life is suffering

Does he squat with a butt plug?

>starvation mode
kys

user, NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!

Eat the FUCK more, not even a petite 5'1" cardiobunny should eat 1000 calories at day let alone a fully grown male. Figure out your TDEE, eat 500~800 cals below that, also you should probably drop that meme routine and lift some real weights.