youtu.be/MaYd1T782hM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks dad

who are you and what are you doing in my house

Thanks dad

Y-You too

This guy reminds me of my grandpa

Thanks nigga

Why is it that I so identify with the black dad dropping in meme, when I'm white as snow?

For you

Never use 23&Me

>when they actually mean you're getting fatter.

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING HATING BRO

*Slowly starts reaching for ankle holster*

Hey son, wanna take your old man to the gym? a little father/son time is good for your "gains" haha.

>hey son, your arms are looking pretty sexy today

Thanks, dad. You're the best.

>your dad will never try to get gains with you

No, because I'm dead. Thanks.

>Oh. Hello son. Sorry I was just getting dressed. How does my new bra look.

Don't you fucking post the rest of that shit.

I wish my dad asked me to take him to the gym

my dad taught me how to lift and I still hit heavy deadlifts with him when I come back from uni. Feels good man

Tfw when you hate your father emotionally because he raised you right.
But then you feel bad because he did what was right and you kinde have to fake liking him, even tho you never can.

Hey dad you're getting pretty black.

Why would you hate your dad for raising you right?

Get in here and do a few sets Pops.
>tfw no dad

Because when you are a child you dont understand that your father "being mean" to you actually teaches you how to behave and not being a spoiled or shitty brat.
I am thankfull for how my father raised me, but i just cant get over hating his guts.

You sound like a gigantic faggot, if you know your dad raised you right you should thank him you mong

Its big bones dad...

Too many newfags these days... Underrated

But i do, and i am fairly certain i even wrote twice that i do.
But sadly emotions dont like to listen to reason.

I share this anons feels. If don't even slighly dislike your father he probably didn't raise you right.

soyboy's listen to their feelings

Thanks kid

So you're basically a woman

dad just calls me gay for lifting

He IS thankfull you moron, but he just can't like him.
With me is the opposite, i'm a big firend of my dad and like him a lot, but i wish he had tought something (virtues, skills, how to be a man etc.) and i feel some disrespect for him.

Why do people get this fat.
At some point they should just go and spend 5k on on a liposuction and stomach stapling.
Its like they think "im fine with looking like a total disgrace but paying for plastic surgery is totally below my honor"

what is that thing

2 people assuming my gender. Jokes on you im am the fused conciousness of two eggplants currently in use by your mothers.

Fantastic as usual, mommy.

I thought this was Eric Holder at first glance.

Me

It's a huge sign of a failure if a man doesn't have a good relationship with his father.

Yoooo what the fuck, pops? Why did it take you 12 years to go and buy a pack of cigs?

if he couldn't teach you this without you ending up hating him, he is a fucking incompetent idiot. tons of fathers manage this without making themselves unlikeable.

you mean, don't post this?

youtu.be/MaYd1T782hM

Man, (((they're))) really working in overtime to pump out propaganda that tries to make NEETs kill themselves.

Fucking degenerate.

LA ATROCIDAD....

fuck me man, that's rough

I agree. Rationalizing abuse is just cuckoldry

>thinks that fucking someone with half your genetics is degenerate

fuck off pleb.

my dad lifts but I've never experienced the great feeling of pumping out some quality max weight reps on the bench with my dad looking down on me with pride in his eyes

Lovely, I’m going to bed, I’m tired

Thanks dad

>honey. How about you sleep in my bed tonight. It feels empty with your dad on his trip