Tfw could beat up all these lifters on this site and in the gym

>tfw could beat up all these lifters on this site and in the gym
best thing is these guys often think the muscles help them fight but they're out of breath after a minute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iMTpH48glGc
is.fi/viihde/art-2000000214135.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jZOaNSx-NPc
youtube.com/watch?v=JqSf1_HRYBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=iMTpH48glGc
Vid related

I would've knocked him out Aaron Cross mode

I get confused mid throw- which one is which?

>Fighting for more than a minute
I know its bait but you live in a fantasy world m8.
Also why do you guys link getting huge with fighting so often? The point of gettin huge is to be intimidating enough so people dont start shit with you. Unless you are the one looking for a fight like an insecure beta cuck

>t.never been in a ring

Did that guy break his neck and go on a permanent stay to Snap City?

legitimately yes

Yeah, some Finnish guys. He died.

Never should have skipped neck day

>Yeah, some Finnish guys. He died

How much does he weight in order to die from 2 punches? 70 lbs? Jesus Christ whats wrong with soy boys?

The one that does the suplex is the one that turns to jelly

Did you not notice how far back his neck snapped?

RIP jonne. When did this happen?

>Wh*te people
Why are they so violent?

I've been doing Thai for 4 years and lifting for 3 years. Often the biggest dudes who come into the gym are the most uncoordinated and find the basics very difficult. Sometimes the gym rats have huge egos as a result of lifting. No one realizes lifting does not equal fighting. There is something funny about watching an ego melt for the first few months. To be fair though, once gym rats pick it up after a while, learn to use their weight and strength correctly, they're weapons.

It's just banter m8

>t. t*rk

He's the one that tried to do the suplex. He fucked it up and snapped his neck backwards.

is he ded?

>i beat u all up real gud
And I could shoot you with my concealed carry, what's the point of this pissing match, homo?

pls sauce

is.fi/viihde/art-2000000214135.html

>White bois fighting

>black bois living

I can’t read Mongolian can someone translate

>*Chimps out internally*

>is.fi/viihde/art-2000000214135.html

>The legendary Columnist Matti Nykänen can now be crossed with Strawberry Mat. Friday's main character at the Suonenjoki Strawberry Carnivals was revealed as a real strawberry fan: before his gig he had red berries as much as three liters!
- Today, three liters of berries are tasty. Now it's enough, Nykänen told Savon Sanom, but grabbed another strawberry in his mouth.

RIP

>No one realizes lifting does not equal fighting
people cannot be this stupid

best answer in thread

I'm black.

Quit being a nigger. Leave that ghetto shit on WSHH.

I'm not even black, nor American. I can't be a nigger.

> tfw runner
> tfw light weight training in my bedroom
> tfw you know you have more endurance than every power lifter in a country mile

IMMINENT DANGER OTHERWISE PRISON

What the fuck

Is this considered suicide?

Wew that's nasty

>skipping neck day

Christ, you are retarded user.

after neck slams like these, are you automatically paralyzed forever? or is there a chance you can recover with no permanent effects?
youtube.com/watch?v=jZOaNSx-NPc

I'm 35 y-o and have never fought in my entire life. Who cares about fighting skills? What you gonna do against a knife or gun anyway?

>uploads an anime clip
>30 second into begging for money
the fuck is wrong with people

If you sever the spinal cord then it's over.

Neckslam like this means you're dead.

The point isn't to fight, the point is to give off the vibe that you know how to fight and is confident in your own abilities.

I've done martial arts, but have never been in a fight outside of a controlled environment. I can't tell you how many times I've avoided a street brawl simply because it didn't face me when some fucker starts acting tough.

If both guys are untrained in fighting the stronger guy has a huge advantage

As soon as someone realizes you aren't scared there whole intimidation factor is ruined and they turn into cowards

why are these two girls fighting?

Had a situation where I bumped into some guy trying to pose for a pic with a drink in his hand and I caused him to spill a bit, he held the cup with the intent of pouring it on me and all I did was give him a look and he backed down.

This is the one good thing about being ugly as fuck

son, you don't hafta fight to be a man

ded

>youtube.com/watch?v=jZOaNSx-NPc
holy shit is that dude dead? instant Jellification

science behind why he shakes pls?

He gets off to being in pain, he's just cumming really hard.

Manletborne absorbing his height

you have more endurance than every power lifter

I'd say that makes you the biggest nigger in this thread

The back of his head slammed into the ground

jej

99% of street fights are over in 20 seconds, most people can't take a hard punch to the face.

the street isn't the octagon

fencing response due to immediate brain trauma, probably when he slammed his head against concrete when he fell

>fell
*got kicked in the face, sorry lmao

Is this how you get charged for manslaughter

dam... This is unironically why i dont fight people, imagine it the other way around and the guy he suplexed died. People are surprisingly fragile.

the nightmare that comes from that will be the pure regret you feel when you realize you could have just walked away

yeah. all it takes is even one little punch or falling back onto something and you (or the person you're fighting) is dead.

>Using all that endurance to be a powerbottom

meant for

jesus christ. googled body slam death and there's tons. fuck all you who say cut, im gonna bloatlord so no one can can even think about it.

Did he KO himself?

>white people fighting

>"fighting" a dyel Veeky Forumsggot
>struggle to pick up someone your own weight
>KO yourself
Jesus christ I can't even be mad at him

Literally me when drunk and outside

>the average human body can perform superhuman feats of strength and agility if the circumstances are right
>you can also die from a single punch to the head
No fights for me

what was the outcome

or you can learn to hook your leg around the back of theirs? you dont see suplexes very often in professional mma, because its actually really easy to defend against

same, I just stare people dead in the eyes when they swear at me in traffic, seems to make them feel stupid when I'm not intimidated

yeah I just searched defending against on youtube and watched a bunch. still, only takes once. especially drunk and from behind. terrifying.

and thats why I don't drink either.

>B-b-but bro I got 40lbs on the guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqSf1_HRYBk

>ecto vs meso

learn from this mesos and don't fight an ecto, it might save your life

>im actually an ectomorph guise!
What's your horoscope? I hear it's the most accurate way of predicting future wealth

He never says he's anything besides a weightlifter though.

He didn't fucking die, he just took a little nap.
Funny how he could just barely pick him up. He must have had some epic anime fighting moves in mind, but real life unfortunately isn't as cool as anime.

Guys I've never been in a fight, a friend told me I had to throw quick punches with my left hand and hold mystrongest, heavy right punch when I saw an opening.

Is this true or was he brosciencing me?

no, sadly i'm just a meso but i recognize the power of ecto and know not to fight them

>tfw star sign is cance r

You are not a mesomorph. You're are a retard.

btw, he got paralyzed from neck down

the other guys weight came with momentum crushing his spine between the weight and concrete

kek, is the big guy scared or just drunk? he isn't even fucking moving.

are you ecto? you sound smart brah, ectos are smart af

his head twisted only after he hit the ground
what you are saying is bullshit untill you provide a credible source

I'm actually an EXTREMEmorph
that means that I have all the good qualities of all the mighty morphers and none of the bad ones

is bread ok on a cut? some people said it would make me fat

it's good, but only if you eat very very little of it