Holy shit this is bad, lads

I just got back from the gym and noticed I had a tear in the back of my shorts. I heard people murmuring behind me when I was doing leg curls. My bare ass was exposed the whole time. Should I find a new gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQF0EFToYB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post ass. I'll judge.

youtube.com/watch?v=BQF0EFToYB0

You would not want that, believe me.

dude it was the same song that I was thinking of when i read op's story lmao

you dont wear underwear wtf?

Why would I wear underwear? Just more clothes to wash.

Holy fuck never thought of it that way

Oh yes we do.

I also only use paper plates and plastic cups. I am all about not doing unnescecarigh tasks, that I can tell you.

Wasteful piece of shit.

>Plastic cups

Enjoy your estrogens

So you buy a bunch of paper cups and plates even though its cheaper to wash regular plates and cups in the long term?

Oh no! I bet you are from Europe. Also, very rude.

>unnescecarigh

Feeling fit, buddy?

Yeah I'm just a lucky guy

i mean, this fitted perfectly

not only disgusting and unhygienic but also cheap as fuck and harmful to environment
congratulations, you made me hate you in two sentences

I am happy for you.

wait, I got that wrong. you're not cheap, you're actually bad with money AND lazy

Lmao kid I don't even know where to start. If you think paper plates are expensive I have some bad news. Lmaoing at your life. How am I lazy if I just got back from the gym?

>you are either cheap or bad with money
>there is no inbetween because I don't like the post you made
Fuck off you petulant child

Find new shorts

how is buying new plates and cups constantly instead of buying even one normal plate and a cup not being bad with money?

I guess you think living life is bad with money. I am out banging chicks while you hunch over your sink with a Brillo pad. Take your environmentalism off my board. Here is some advice: I already made it, will you?

>disgusting retard fucks ugly sloots on the reg
living the dream

You shouldn't talk about yourself like that. If anything regular plates are more discusting. Why would you want to use a plate that has been covered in a bunch of shit and grease. Might as well eat cereal out of the toilet.

>no u response
>hasn't heard of cleaning products
how do you breathe

Very rude.

sorry, I'm not even serious in any of my posts but I honestly don't understand why someone would rather eat on plastic plates all the time

I accept your apology. I guess the answer is I am a degenerate If I honestly asses my behavior.