Exercises to grow shoulders?

exercises to grow shoulders?

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/search/mauro gentile
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shoulder press, shoulder curls, shoulder extensions, shoulder squats, etc. plenty to choose from

>exercises to grow shoulders?

Tren

AAAAAAAAAAHHH OVERHEAD PRESS AAAAAAAAAAHHH

#1 best exercise is lat raises

crunches

He said shoulders not lats.
Gayyyyy

post the full picture!

(no homo)

Handstand pushup progression
Added bonus of becoming acrobatic

Incline Bench Press
DB Shoulder Press
Klokov Press (BTN Press)
Lateral Raises
Face Pulls

Lat raises don't feel comfortable for me in any position am I doomed to have small shoulders forever

You could hang upside down and do them with small weights. Gymnasts do this to build strength for the iron cross

dont pour the pitcher

Lift some fucking weights.

Geez, it's like everyone on the planet is fucking stupid.

Front dumbbell lifts, side/lateral dumbbell lifts, face pulls, seated cable pulls, overhead press...

Just look up shit. It's not hard and you might learn something.

Squats and deadlifts. Obviously.

If I'm hanging upside down how is lifting my shoulders supposed to create resistance?

obey the dubs please

(definitely no homo)

No dick pics but here's more:
tumblr.com/search/mauro gentile

Jamie Lewis says this depends on the shape of your shoulder insertion. If the side delt attaches near the front, you can grow the lateral delt from just pressing exercises, if it attaches further back you'll need more isolation and lateral raise type stuff as well.

In general though you want to hit overhead pressing in the 5-12 range (whole range, not just one end) and then pumping exercises with trisets and drop sets etc.

Good ohp variations are standing ohp, z press, push press, 1 arm standing press, dumbbell z press, good isolations are lateral raises from different angles, and different degrees of cheat/weight then facepulls with a band or cable

i pretty much look like this now, should i continue to bulk or cut

Handstand push-ups against a wall prison style

I do that hodgetwins version of shoulder raises
>pick up the dumbbells with both hands like you're grabbing two jugs of water
>lift it up so your elbow is a straight 90 degrees and your forearms are pointing forward
>keep the upper arm in line with the vertical axis (don't let your elbow glide forward or backward), keep elbow 90 deg, keep forearms pointing forward like you're a sci-fi robot with guns for hands
>raise your arm with just your shoulder, so your elbows get further apart while maintaining that same form
>lift to about 90 deg shoulder angle, let the dumbbell turn with your hand
>visualize the gripped part of the dumbbell as that grip on a gallon jug of water
>pretend you've got one of those in either hand
now PO DAT WATER DAAYUMN MAKIN ALL KINDS UH GAINZ

Lean forward, thumbs up, don't go to parallel.

I used to do 4x15 but the second I'd get over 12 reps my shoulders would fucking scream to stop. Just do 5x10 now with slow negative

overhead deadlifts worked wonders for me

You're not supposed to be comfortable you mong. Does it cause you actual pain?

front dumbbell lifts are a shit tier exercise because you already work front delts with ohp, bench press and other pressing exercises

>Geez, it's like everyone on the planet is fucking stupid.