I want to stop fucking around and go do my workout

i want to stop fucking around and go do my workout

but like i can't stop fucking around

what do i do? i've told myself to stop fucking around but it doesn't work

get a workout buddy. you’ll feel obligated to go if there’s someone depending on you

Stop fucking around you piece of shit. You think girls like that go for guys who don’t go out and do what they’re determined to do? Do it because tonight when you’re lying in your bed you’re either gonna think back and feel accomplished or feel disappointed and shame in yourself

Sauce now

Turn off all notifications on all your apps on your phone, go live your life

this fucking whore took that photo and uploaded it to the internet knowing full well what young men would do with it

fucking disgusting bitch, so sick of women it's unreal

Work out first thing in the morning every single day

sorry gramps this isn't facebook. I think you might be lost.

I know she hurt you user, but you have to move on, stop being bitter and live our life

to be honest the thought of losers masturbating to your pics, lusting after you seems pretty attractive. you have an advantage over them

Try telling yourself to stop going to the gym. Reverse cosmology.

>he thinks its a woman
lol

fuck off mohammed

>t. Elliot Rodger

don't talk like that user I've already saved the pic

do most biological women you know wear wigs? nothing wrong with traps brah.

a lot of black girls wear wigs

also a wig sounds like a good option for a girl with short hair or one that doesn't want to ruin her hair with dye or a straightener

Lift until you are addicted. Until you don't 'feel' or 'not feel' like working out, you fucking need to.

If I don't squat every week (at least) I go through withdrawals.

d-does (s)he look black?

I wanted to work out today but mom forgot to pay the water bill and they turned the water off and I'm so parched I feel dizzy.

yeah but that actually happen. this picture is a little boy. if you are attracted to this, you are attracted to little boys. dont get bitter, just get better.

how long is the bill overdue that they cut off the water?

FUCKING THOTTS
I EDGE ALL DAY CAUSE THESE DAMN THOTTS WONT STOP POSTING
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

this is the same kind of logic as
>draw a girl
>call it a boy

if a gay man fapped to a pic of a guy who is actually (unbeknownst to the gay man) a very convincingly disguised girl does it mean the man is attracted to girls?

IDK.
They were banging on the door this morning but I didn't answer it in time.
That was at 9 and now it's 5 and it's been off all day.
She's like a child she spent all the money on girl scout cookies and now we have no water and the cell phones got cut off too. And if I try to tell her not to waste money she only either gets angry or cries.

what the fuck

That's what happens when your mom was a former Stacey with no impulse control.

Yeah it does. Gender is a social construct.

a drawing is not a person. and yes, in your example that would mean the gay man is attracted to women who look like boys. is that hard for you to understand?

Get up first thing in the morning and go fucking workout. Nothing else to do at 5:30am on a weekday.

you are so fucking stupid. the dude is clearly still gay since he fapped to what looked like a man.

Move out and dont respond to any of her plea's
My mom was the same way, moment i started making engineering money suddenly she couldnt pay her bills on time and conveniently decided now was the time to quit her job and go back to college without telling me. Next thing i know im the one paying for all the bills and randomly she needs to borrow 1000 dollars here and there, and if i dont have it? "What do you even spend all your money on, oh you have the luxury to save money but when i raised you, you think i could save?". No not some random thot, my fucking mom lol

I told her i was leaving in 12 months and she flipped her shit, before i left shes crying trying to guilt trip me "look at the roof i put over your head, dont you care for anyone, are you so heartless", i just walked away. Many years later and now i come over there like nothing happened for get-togethers.

Just leave bro, its the only way shes gonna learn. Remember women are children mentally and that includes our parents.

are you ashamed that you jerk off looking at little boys? whats the issue?

>tfw you took the neckpill

It got to the point for me that if I didn't make any fitness progress that i'd kill myself. I didn't want to die so I started working out

Think of the regrets you'll have afterwards and how uncomfortable you'll feel the entire time if you stay home. Keep thinking about that until you finally go.
Takes awhile for me to get up, but it always work eventually for me.
Also, I want that ass to suffocate me.

I'm in a similar place with my dad. He wanted so bad for me to stick around and wanted me to pay rent to live their and pay to renovate a room for me to live in there. Painted a pretty picture of us making a business and blew sunshine and butterflies up my ass on a regular. Had been grinding my ass off at my current job which I love and when I was well up I decided to move and his attitude shifted. Suddenly i'm cast in a bad light to my younger siblings and that i'm an emotional landmine in essence.

He's a recovering alcoholic and my mom raised me most of my life and he'd show up when it was convenient. I'm keeping my distance again from him despite the fact that I love my step-mom and siblings to death, but i'm not putting up with that bullshit.

agreed

I know brother
This is what happens when you let women do what they want. They become little whores. If this was my country, she would be beaten to death and her family would have to apologize for creating a whore.

Careful, I got a 3 day ban for BRAAP posting

fawk

Watch an episode of My 600lb Life. Bam! Instant workout motivation.

get a job and help her out user. she's struggling to support you and is splurging on non-essentials do to stress

penis

this was my highschool experience lol, my friends were talking about skyrim while my power was off at home, hard to wake up and go to school when thats going on at home but i just pretended it was normal

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPBUUU-BUUU-BAP! BAP! BA-BAP!!!!
ffffffffffftttttttt~