Norway takes fun out of Olympics

How can one nation of 5 million people completely destroy the established "superpowers"?

Are americans just too obese?

Now subtract the parts of the US that rarely to never see snow.

>winter "olympics"

It seems like Colorado is the only state really contributing.

Winter Olympics don't count due to the lack of black people.

anybody who cares about winter olympics is fucking retarded

ARYAN
MASTER
RACE

Spoken like a true loser

Skiing sucks unless you do it in a nice place. norway has plenty of good places for skiing.
primary reason that are good at it.

A country that has snow year round and has a strong culture for snowsports is good at snowsports. Who knew?

Montana should be up there too, we aren't the only snowniggers in the US.

American's rely on their blacks to win them their medals. There aren't many whites in the US so they fail at winter sports

If youre not impressed by the ridiculous medal per population ratio compared to the rest of the countries your ignorant. Even the US probably has 90 million people living in snow-states

Norway is still 12th on the overall medal table.

Im american and can tell you are just buttmad

Show some respect faggot, there are many more millions in the US who get snow than 5 million

But since when did amerifats do outdoor activites?

Yeah but things like biathlon are about as purely Scandinavian in nature as you can get. Race skiing, luge, and lots of other events are also way bigger in the Alps than in the Rockies or Sierra Nevadas. The US is good at snowboarding and some skiing, outside of that the Winter Olympics are largely European sports

I'm sure you dont make the same excuses on the rest of the worlds behalf when US does well in summer olympics

Because they take drugs. Most of the Norwegian skiiers have "asthma" and get drugs for it.

Snow sports aren't as big in USA. Hell, where I'm from it only snows one day every couple of years.

There's a lot more snow in multiple areas of the US than pretty much anywhere in Europe, a lot of European skiers train in America.

I mean yeah I do. A lot of countries are smaller and don't participate much in some of the sports. I don't expect Norway to kill it in basketball in the same way I don't expect the US to kill it in weightlifting. Those sports aren't culturally significant

anybody who cares about norway is fucking retarded

>winter olympics
>actually mattering

>3rd place
REEEEEEEEEEEE
WE BETTER WIN AT HOCKEY

Either way snow sports are not a big part of American sports culture. Things like track and field, baseball, swimming, golf, American football, and even soccer have more competitive players.

>they don't know

It's apparently the 6th greatest sports nation of all time if we go by overall medals per capita. The GOAT is the Soviet Union, but they have the handicap of not existing for the last 30 years.

My university has more gold medals all time than Canada. Doesn't really mean much, dude.

fuck off to /bant/ nobody cares about your irrelevant country

It's about culture. People ski a bit here in the US, but far more people play the traditional summer sports.

This
>t. Mutt

>winter olympics
who gives a fuck? I have not met one fellow American in the past week that has even mentioned something that happened, or some event they are looking forward to. Winter olympics is just an excuse for rich white people from every country to play in the snow.

You realize this depends entirely on WHERE in the US you live right? There are plenty of snow states that practice plenty of winter sports on all levels

The only person to mention the winter Olympics to me was the guy who sprays insect repellent in my apartment. No wonder the TV ratings are so bad here.

Like the bottleneck in skiing is your VO2 max, wheter they take astma medication because they need it or as performance enhancer, it is not what wins the race. And I can assure you the USA does as much drugs as they can get away with

As a person with alleged Norwegian ancestory, it must be a mix of autism and my eternal desire to murder.

>mfw I read le 56% posts

We don't even have snow in Norway what the fuck are you talking about.

>ashmatic
>resuce inhalers are literally steroids and chemicals that improve aerobic performance
lol

>be retarded norwegian
>too stupid to understand how to properly do sports
>take drugs and win
Yeah, I do wonder why Norway always win in the skiing competitions

>mfw my deodorant had testosterone in it

it rarely snows in the Netherlands either

>And I can assure you the USA does as much drugs as they can get away with
This, I'm almost completely sure American athletes juice more than Russians, Chinese and Iranians put together, because unlike Russians, they don't even keep up a pretense of having effective anti-doping or OOC testing.

>mfw my chicken had roids in it again

wasnt test but yea, norway skiteam are all cheaters

This level of COPE. I can almost smell your obesity

>posting an american
I guarantee that he's either finnish or swedish.

Tbh the summer olympics have more than their fair share of "What is this silly bullshit?" events, but the winter ones are predominantly silliness, and they're both nuts with the number of minor variations on the same thing.

This thread is extremely obsessed and it's kinda sad. Just be happy for the Euros who won medals and stop trying to make this some SEETHING defeat for the US. No one here care about winter sports anyway.

Buddy those are Great Value (aka Walmart) chips and Over The Border tortilla chips. There's like zero chance he isn't American.

The poster he replied to is either finnish or swedish, not the man in the image.

>thinking i'm american
nice try faggot

We don't have snow year round

Medals per capita is a dumb metric. Just because the USA has 65 times the population doesn't mean it can send 65 times the athletes.

unironically this, I'm not even white

t. shitskin from shithole

>Winter Olympics
>Winning medals in snowball fights

Sweden would be first if it weren't for the diversity quotas on the Olympic team.

Winter Olympics is for the kids.

Because Parents that make their kids work, train, and compete at Olympic levels are psychos

hah i can't tell if you're memeing or not
sweden is truly a multicultural paradise at this point

is taking millions of refugees a winter olympic sports

i dont know desu it seems pretty comfy like most scandinavian countries. excluding their major cities like stockholm and copenhagen of course.

if you like boring cities and arabs

corticosteroids reduce muslucar performance

You're so fucking retarded it's sad, just kill yourself fag.

literally all of the northeast and northwest and most of the central states

>per capita
you really couldn't come up with a dumber way to compare nations' performances in the Olympics

> anybody who cares about winter olympics isn't a fucking nigger
I fixed it for you
There I fixed it for you.

The most fun sports to watch in no specific order

swimming
gymnastics
tennis
women's volleyball
skating
snowboarding
skiing

from what i understand if you avoid their multikulti cities and stick to ares like Jutland then its very nice and based. They hate shitskins more than you.

You don't have year round synthetic snow resorts?

>They hate shitskins more than you.
they dont, also the europeans spread their refugees in their countries so no place is refugee free

I hate all the dick swinging about the olympics. It's always, Most medals, per capita, most gold, most per km^2. It's pretty meaningless because it's just a huge slew of events. It's not meant to have any balance in regards to the awards. You have shit like Phelps having the most medals, but not to dismiss his talent, but there's just way too many swimming events, and you aren't really fucked if you train breaststroke over backstroke, and you still have freestyle and relay.

literally no body in a real country (America) gives a fuck about the winter olympics. it's about as relevant as the WNBA.

t. shitskin

No, but it does mean that a 1-in-10 million genetic freak with tremendous aptitude for a given sport is more likely