Why do women go to the gym if gym is for building muscle and women don't need muscle? I don't understand

Why do women go to the gym if gym is for building muscle and women don't need muscle? I don't understand

Attention

fuck you

If u want a muscleman, best to go where the muscle men are

Or its another instagram trend to be involved in

for when the crescendo of clicks creates one of curtains

carrying children is easier if youre strong m80

>women don't need muscle

But they don't need muscle.

>women don't need muscle

>tfw your going to the gym with your crush for the first time
Help me fit, how do I not fuck this up

where's the muscle

wear compression shorts under basketball shorts, put your dick upwards in your pants

I generally like tattoos but those are terrible

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

She just asked if I wanted to check out some local breweries afterwards too

To tease the alphas in the gym in the hopes that they will take them home and fuck them

1rm everything

I always wondered how deformed tattoos would get if you got fatter or Veeky Forumser. They seem pretty much the same.

Women are easily manipulated by magazines and youtube channels promoting the gym. They don't realize all they need to do is not eat like a pig and do some cardio every now and then.

So I can get a test boost and hypertrophy bonus when one with big tits is exercising next to me.
Just one example, but I usually follow a 12 rep scheme for ez bar curls.
This titcow that I've never seen before was doing squats in the freeweight section with one of the preloaded bars, maybe 60 lbs or so.
I was chucking out 15 rep sets with more weight than I usually use like it was nothing.
The pump I got after that was tremendous.
10/10 would exercise next to her again.

This, the same reason they do anything.

You can do cardio exercises at the gym, dummy. I highly doubt your gym is only stocked with free weights and zero bikes or treadmills.

Nothing more disgusting than a firm, black ass.

The dreamcatcher or whatever the fuck it is on her chest is noticeably skewed

Women should just squat and hip thrust.

>black
she's tanned you mong

>women don't need muscle

this is the kind of ignorant, insecure little faggot that gives you advice on Veeky Forums. this is just totally embarrassing.

shes too poor to get them filled, otherwise they might look okay

Yeah, a tanned nog. Even is she is a tanned murican that's still not a white white or soft ass.

>Being so obsessed over black boogeyman that you see black people where there are none
Get help.

Attention

i just proved they don't need, pics right from myproana, what is your argument

you've got issues dude

Why are you complaining? Stop being gay

Women carry comically enormous bags, they need more than a basic bitch, but not as much as a tradthot that carries laundry and grocery regularly. Fit girls will still not do their own heavy lifting when given an out.

your burden of proof fallacy is not an argument. you didn't prove shit in the first place you little faggot.

i claimed women don't need gym and proved with pics, there's dozens of pics there, what else do you need to believe

texas sharpshooter fallacy at best. not even close to a fact based argument.

guess your arguments are throwing wikipedia fallacies

>i can not refute your argument, sir

very well, i accept your admission of defeat. you've accomplished nothing, incel loser. no more responses from your superior. no more (you)s. you're done. move on. grow up. cope.

ok why does the trainer ie in the stock photo go to the gym? most ugly gris like that hate going outside

Roastie spotted.

KEK nice schizophrenia buddy

You know you havent said much but I know exactly how you feel

this is aggravating.

Are you dumb? The entire bum is the muscle, you need to do glutes exercies to get their bum that big.

lel
OP, are you a faggot or something?
Chicks go to the gym for the booty gangs and to wear yoga pants, what's not to like?

Ah god, I just managed to supress that image of Clarkson.

I enjoy working out but I don't enjoy the cold outside.
Chronic insomniac but at least exercise gives some purpose and rythym to my day.
Men don't need muscles either to survive today, yet they work out. Most girls don't care if their partner has a sixpack or not, yet they work out. Same reasons.

tard spotted

You're unironically retarded.
Tanned chicks look amazing.

that is an impressive amount of autism for 1 person even on Veeky Forums.

>women don't need muscle

How is my future wife supposed to crush my pathetic head between her mommy thighs like this if she's not muscular?

pls be in LONDON