Does any other state even compare when it comes to the Veeky Forums lifestyle?

Does any other state even compare when it comes to the Veeky Forums lifestyle?

*lights bong*
*eats cheetos*

*climbs 14,000ft mountain*

dude weed lmao

*shivers*

Colorado: where you can be fined for letting your dog shit in the park, but where random Guat illegals can shit in the streets of Denver without any repercussions, and where the city won't use hoses to clean it off, because "hoses were used on niggers during snivel rites" regardless of the fact that the fucking spics weren't even born and their parents weren't even north of the 30th parallel during those days

*goes hiking*

>lives in a place where the government decides what he can and can't consume

My word, you speak so accurately. It's tough watching this state degrade!

What do we do!?

Nope

California is close though

>implying weed isn't part of the Veeky Forums lifestyle

go drink a beer lard ass

Utah. same mountains without the dude weed lmao gains goblins

Everyone who lives in the US does, man

Everyone there is a pussy except Shaw.
> Source I live on the Western Slope

The top 10 fittest cities:
Minneapolis-St. Paul
Washington, D.C.
San Francisco
Seattle
San Jose, California
Boston
Denver
Portland, Oregon
Salt Lake City
San Diego

You're not even trying, Colorado. You got beat out by Boston. BOSTON.

honestly we are thrown off by all the fat rednecks here who think its gay to care about your health.

and the illegals

yeah fat mexicans too... sad because they are so skinny when they 1st arrive

by the fit lifestyle you mean?
bike lanes?
trails to walk?
year round summer?
gyms everywhere?
lakes for HIRFAT(high intensity running from alligators training)?
florida has all of these.

>excuses

let me also add
>no state tax

getting shot is not fit

can you really even say that from colorado?.. columbine, and aurora...

Florida has had that recent school shooting and a gay bar shooting that nobody cares about

>dying from bullets
>not taking advantage of the training opportunity

more died in the florida high school than columbine, but everyone remembers columbine for some reason. aurora was a false flag

floridas shootings had more than both

florida wins again.

Everyone remembers columbine because it was two shooters, much more well planned than the vast majority of other school shootings, and changed police response to these types of incidents because it went on for like an hour while the police waited for SWAT

columbine was remembered so well because there were 2 of them and I cant really remember that happening since...
but hey kudos to you for that... you also have the most people trying to chew others faces off. we have a radio show here that is called it happened in florida... its pretty funny. you guys are straight up retarded with some of the shit that happens there.

at least 3 times a week ill see a news article on facebook from my home town in ohio that says
>florida man ____(did something fucking crazy or stupid)

i dont know what it is about this place

Colorado is not a /fit state, I mean how could it be? WTF is there to do in colorado? hike?
>shows hiking gains
fucking neck yourself. People from Colorado are the worst, something about the altitude has gotten to them, they think because they are above everyone else "literally", that they are above them in other ways, which truly isn't the case.
People from colorado are disgusting and low class, they don't participate in personal hygiene or grooming, most of them are drug addicts/alcoholics. the average Colorado person isn't civilized like the rest of the country they are quick to anger and violence when something challenges them (or if they don't understand what's be said), they are truly untrustworthy they'll lie about almost anything, they're all thieves that'll steal from their closest of kin.
Even considering all of the forementioned, my heart goes out to them as they truly are sick people, after an extended period of oxygen deficit anybody would become insane, self seeking and filled with delusionals of grandeur.

>pic related, your avg Colorado D-bag

Drugs, mostly cocaine and some bath soaps.. apparently make people do some stupid shit.. weed just makes us kind of lazy and chill.

that lack of oxygen makes you feel like superman at sea level btw.

i see tons of homeless people down here too.
and they're all sign holders too.
saw a fucking pregnant woman holding a homeless sign the other day, followed by a woman walking an empty wheelchair to the corner, which she then sat in and held up a sign.

ive even seen some decently attractive homeless women
baffles me, id just give a few blowjobs a day and have a house in no time.

unfortunately I've spent a lot of time in that state, and when I return to sea level, I definitely feel like superman for a week or so. good place to visit if you can avoid the locals.

Its not that much crazier that anywhere else. It's something about the law in Florida makes it so that all police reports are available to the public without FOIA requests, so it's easier to get them crazy haps.

awww come one user, all areas have d-bag locals somewhere... at least we dont have a bunch of guidos everywhere.

If you get a chance to go up hiking, skiing/boarding or like I do cycling up in the mountains for a few weeks its a completely different level of oxygen efficiency. After a few days of repeated hill climbing I can come back to the plains and feel better.

nah brotha PA especially philadelphia, we got the purest heroin so cutting is no problem

>tfw i just got back from a week trip in Breckenridge, CO

nice, was there a couple weeks ago. How were the slopes?

Majestic.

It dumped fresh powder on Thursday which was awesome. I fucking love that little town.

>fat rednecks
>cities

>Washington, D.C.
I call bullshit. Live in DC, and lived in LA/SF and Denver areas and DC is fat as fuck in comparison.

take a look at a fucking map of colorado you god damned retard

do not move to florida

Mexicans in general. Oh well, that's better for me I guess if I can be one of the few Veeky Forums Mexicans here in this state. And no, I'm not illegal. I've had family in the San Luis valley since before Colorado was even a state, lol.

Stay away from Oregon too - it's terrible here.

Honestly how does it feel shitposting on the internet but not voicing your opinions in real life because you know youll pussy out? Must suck keeping all those thing bottled up.

California because surfing is more athletic and we just have an ocean at our disposal in addition to all of the shit Coloradofags have

>riding a chair to the top of a mountain
>gravity does the work on the way down

I grew up in colorado springs and let me say that everything you said is 100% true. Fucking soyboys that hike in the mountains and weigh 90 lbs slay all these girls who sing along to chainsmokers whenever it comes on the radio. Dudeweedlmao caused mass imigration and while im for the freedom I fucking hate stoners and SOO many homeless people fucking camp in the streets smoking weed and sleeping in their own piss. My dad has anger issues my brothers an alchoholic 5 of my friends necked themselves from drug induced depression weather is unpredictable and sometimes shitty everyone is stuck up and goes on and on about how beautiful the state is and yet...I still love the shit outta that place. You cant hate where you grew up

bruh there are literally 3 cities that are densely populated and all of eastern colorado is just kansas u dummy

Anyone in this thread up in foco rn? looking 4 non soyboy lifting buddies

San Diego is only up their because of Camp Pendleton.

Fuck off you carpetbagging cunts; we're full.

No you should totally go to Oregon instead of Colorado. Way less homeless people and it's less expensive. I think Californians and other transplants should really reconsider coming to Colorado. It really sucks here compared to Oregon, believe me.

Fuck yeah. I love Colorado but it sucks to see this state slowly devolve into California Jr over the past 10 years with all the damn soyboys and yuppies that have come here.

It's as if Boulder's demographic vomited itself all over the state.

So did I, you probably just lived in a shitty part of the city like up near Howard or down in Navy Yard.

hey wow (((shills))) come to Veeky Forums now