SARMs general

Talk about SARMs here. No steroids, no nattys.

A few weeks into my LGD cycle and I've been getting painful back pumps but only when running. Not sure if from the LGD or from poor form on my squats. Anyone delt with this?

Where to buy

the fuck is wrong with you faggot?

on a related matter, i took 25mg of ostarine and 25mg of ligandrol for 30 days and i enjoyed strength gains and big pumps during lifts.
Also ive been off for about 3 weeks now however I'm slowly dropping weight (not strength) while eating about 400-500 calories more than prior to taking the pills. Weight has gone up ~5lbs since precycle. Body fat has gone down ~5% (i was fat before i started the cycle, between 20-23%)

>slowly dropping weight
>weight has gone up 5lbs

Also that's a shitton of LGD

Don't they drop your test?

Internet, they're legal for research purposes, I use enhanced athlete. On my 3rd week of 20mg ostarine.

Supposedly they do suppress it, but it's minimal and will go back to normal after a few weeks. Some people say to run a low dose PCT for 1-2 weeks just in case.

I think he means he gained 5lbs since he started taking it and lost 5lbs after he stopped taking it. Maybe.

also on a lgd cycle. week 5 now and already gained 4-5kg muscle and my strength has gone up crazy. gonna run to 8 weeks then 4 week of clomid and otc booster. might even use for a cut later

4 week pct is best desu. i didnt run a proper pct after a short mk2866 cycle and last my hard on and energy.

forgive me.
i've been dropping weight since the cycle ended, however my strength continues to rise.

DId you have a question?

What PCT did you use? I'm thinking of getting some clomid.

I used 30 mg a day of ostarine (one pill in morning and one before gym. Pills were 15 mg) for about 40 days and noticed some size gains (about 5 pounds or less) but my shoulderfs seemed to get biogger quickly to the point the supps guy at the store asked me if i nhad just trained shoulders because they started to look really big. Big mental change the first couple days. I noticed I walked into the gym and felt like a badass. Want to take neanderthal II next(Contains ostarine, s-4, and cardarine. Thoughts??????

Sounds like you had a great experience. Don't forget to have some kind of pct at least on hand. Research cardarine extensively before you start that next stack and make an informed decision about if it's worth the risk.

Almost finished my first 30ml of LGD. Took 7.5mg a day for the first 3 weeks and didn't notice much of a change, but I've started taking 1ml a day for the past week and I'm noticing my pumps are getting better and I'm looking and feeling bigger, especially in the shoulders and upper back.

The website I bought from recommended 5mg-1ml as a dose, but then Reddit was saying up to 5ml a day is okay. Even the website I bought from sent out emails recommending 2-4ml a day despite originally saying 5mg-1ml.

I'm probably going to give myself a month off once this bottle is done and i'll buy another 2x 30ml bottles and do 2ml a day for a month and see how I go with that.

I was thinking I'd see if I can find Nolvadex to do PCT between the cycles but I dunno if its worth the effort as apparently test will go back to normal fairly quickly afterwards.

How much are you taking a day?

Can anyone redpill me on SARMs? A friend I was talking to said they had no side effects other than lowering

*lowering test

From my research, they lack the negative sides of steroids for the most part. Some can cause vision problems however and no research has been done with long term effects. I'd say they're a lite-steroid and probably more forgiving. Use Google for each compound, some are stronger than others and there's different effects.

i've noticed this too; it seems to disproportionally affect my shoulders and traps. been taking ostarine.

Enhanced athlete is overpriced. You are getting ripped off.

Email? Also America or international?

people that say they arent dangerous are lying, people that say 'lol sarms are more dangerous just use test' are also lying

there is essentially no long term data as to their safety. short term they seem to have minimal issues beyond suppression. although there is one that had cancer links(RAD i think), its not LGD or ostarine which are the usual sarms used. if you take sarms you are taking the chance of the unknown long term effects, which could be nothing or could be dementia at 40

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20. 40mg/day for two weeks, 20mg/day for two weeks. Make sure it's pharmaceutical. Indian pharmaceutical generics are fine.

When should a person consider using sarms? I've been lifting for a while now and would like to break some plateaus. Also I'm interested in joint healing for my knee.

Any advice?

aight i just bought 30 bottles, do i just drink one a day or what?

Every sarms is overpriced garbage except for mk677. The price/gains ratio is so terrible that as always it is better to use actual steroids.

That being said mk677 is the only redeemable "sarm" out there. No crazy bad side effects and can be run forever.

There's a few long term studies done on mk677. I read one where they gave it daily to old people for a year straight to combat muscle wasting. It worked, no bad effects from what I remember.

That and one of the tripfags in the fraud thread has been running 50mg/day(double the recommended dose) of mk677 for two years straight now and he is still shitposting regularly.

If you want healing take 25mg/day of mk677 for three months or until your knee is healed(whether that takes a longer or shorter time than three months).

If you can afford it just take regular hgh.

i herd HGH makes your intestines grow like a hernia

>palumbo

Large amounts of hgh along with huge amounts of food over many years may explain palumboism, but the exact causes are not known at this time.

>PCT for a short ostarine cycle
Lmao how low are your test levels? The average man doesn't need to PCT for anything less than 8 weeks @ 25mg ED.

MK677 is not a SARM

Those old people started having heart attacks and the trials needed to be stopped lmao

oh chit lol, are sarm frauders fuuaarked then?

I would say if they have the constitution of a 70 year old granny, maybe. But desu the unknown possible side effects are really interesting to me and I'd experiment on myself if I had a proper long-term design in mind

Some sarms are quite dangerous. Basically the ones that aren't actually sarms. And from memory, I think the only two are mk677 and cardarine. But those are not sarms and should be approached with caution.

why anyone would subject themselves to the neurotoxic and permanent vision sides of pct meds for a sarm that will net them 5kg in an insane case, as opposed to test that will net them 5lbs easy, is fucking BEYOND me

never listen to anyone who recommends this

that is not a long-term study

n
So fucked confused by your units of measurement bro. 1ml=whattttt? Different sources use different strength concentrations some have 5mg/ml some have 10mg/ml and mine has 15/ml.

Too harsh. Torem is all the benefits with none of the sides it's like the SARM of SERMS.

Heard a lot of anecdotal information that most people had worst mood problems from the pct than they did the sarms themselves.

Well this gets me really excited. It's probably because delts are the thing that are the most prone to being noticeably roided out.

Been saving an LGD/TOREM cycle I scammed off Reddit saying I would do free blood work for when I'm big enough/near enough natty limit to take. Keep fucking around and taking too many days off. Hope to start in the spring.

It's a cutting compoundfor strength. No one is going to notice gains from it.

you got free SARMs of guys off guys on Reddit? hook me up bro, what Reddit is it?

man, i wonder why delts are that way

Most likely due to the higher concentration of androgenic receptors located in the shoulders and traps

Lol. Need to be slicker than you currently are m8 ;-)

how are the effect of sarms on the hair line?

im currently using mk677 and want to try taking something else with it can you guy recommend what would go best with it?

I want to try this but I'm worried about the test. If you're on a test cycle you feel good because it's being replaced (and more), right? If this drops your test, won't you feel like shit?

You don't need to pct for osta (might not be true at dumb dosages like over 20mg). It doesn't shut you down, only slight suppression.

>chit

Stay on misc, please

Sorry breh, it's 10mg/ml and I was doing 7.5mg a day but upped it to 10mg for the past week but I'm almost out now.

I started noticing changes once I upped it, but apparently people are getting the best results between 20-40mg a day so on my next cycle I'll push my dose up to 20mg a day for the entire cycle and see how I go.

Give me a rundown on all SARMS.

The most popular and most effective with the least side effects first please.
I've heard that MK677 is the safest and most effective. But I've also heard some thing about ostarine as well.

He was 80 and already had a heart condition though

They shouldn't have any effect due to not aromatizing or being converted to dht. If anything should lower your dht as they might suppress test a bit. But there are anectdotale tales of people having hair loss on them which could be from hyperchondria, people already sensitive to horomone changes either way, or people getting bad SARMs (cut with oral steroids).

taking 10mg a day. research says more doesnt actually do a great deal

clomid is fine seriously. does make me very very angry on pct though

thats where you are wrong. clinical studies show that it can lower your natural test by about 40%...so even a short cycle at a high dose would have a large impact. its not shut down but should still be taken seriously

even slight suppression is still classed as suppression and a pct is need to be back to normal. otherwise you gonna get high oestrogen...

mk677 isnt even a SARM....

anyone wanting a bulk should do lgd and mk677. seriously amazing results

What sites/companies do you guys use for your SARMs/SERMs? I tired some cardarine and ostarine a few years ago but I got bunk shit

You should probably test your "free" sarms... check what's in it with a roid test kit.

Yeah omitting info makes it sound way more dramatic though ;^^

>"amazing"