Veeky Forums MBTI

Let's see if there is any correlation between lifting and MBTI types. Post yours and tell us how other people perceive you.
If you don't know your type you can take the test here.
16personalities.com

I myself am ISTP. People usually say I'm quiet, serious looking and that I come off like I have no emotions. Apparently I have a "vibe" around me and no one really starts shit with me because I'm 6'3, fit and have autistic dead eyes. Motivating myself is hard and the only things that make me feel alive are lifting, martial arts and the only girl I ever managed to fall in love with and I managed to fuck up and make her leave me and now I fucking hurt every time I think of her. I miss you Andrea.

INTP. People say I sound very knowledgeable about all sorts of topics and like my relaxed attitude towards life. I got my second (first if anyone asks because the last one was an absolute trainwreck) girlfriend almost a month ago, and she had us take this test, she's INFP. One day at a time, I guess. I'm proud of how my life is turning out. College, making friends, connections, going to the gym, lifting weights, not being so paranoid about everything, more confidence, mires by family members and friends. Feels awesome, brah.

MBTI is a meme that nobody in psychology takes seriously anymore. The Big Five traits is a much better standard of metric. The only people who still use MBTI are retarded HR women who went to college in the 80s.

Cool, you can fuck off now. We're just trying to have some fun here.

INTP

If only you knew how bad things really are.

ENTJ masterrace.

INTJ here and OP's pic is so true.

I diddly 505lb and still feel like I'd get my ass beat in a fight with some random hick. Also, I try to be smart and aloof, but I literally cry to anime movies.

Whoever made this knows me well.

Entj. I'd say it fits pretty well I love researching and planning shit out. Pretty charismatic and I'm a godly DM according to my dnd5e group.

>tfw ISTP

Sociopath lvl 1

errybody knows that lad

its still a fun little self-educational tool at the very least

ayy

ENTP

Damn what the picture described is not too far off. I don't think im a full blown sociopath but i may have a tendency.

ENTJ

Yeah sometimes I really need to control myself, although I'll never admit that. I've recently started a performance analysis role at a professional rugby club, and I find myself acting like the head coach cause I like to get so involved with things.

hello me

>Tfw Sociopath Lvl 1
ISTP fits me pretty well desu. Can't really legitimately feel anything aside from fatigue or anger and I struggle to form legitimate connections but that might just be depression and not the personality type...

I used to be INFP for years, took the test again for the first time after major self improvement and I'm now a ENFP. Looks like I'm on the right track.

INFJ

Running from feels at currently 7:30/mi.

ESTP
The only people that start shit with me are insecure as shit, and never do it in person. Look like shit, don't have a workout buddy so it's hard to get motivated. Damn near always happy, as long as I'm around other people. When I'm alone I feel horribly empty. People think I'm mean. I don't think I am, but I never really think about what I say before I say it- guess I end up hurting people.

I really like hiking.

This

I just don't know and don't care anymore

type my shit up senpai

>ISTP
>am sociopath
>howdidtheyknow.jpeg

There's a better version of the test that tells you how high you scored on each "personality". P sure if you score high enough on one thing it would be a fairly accurate estimate of how you approach life.

Same. Except I am forever DYEL

INTJ

ENFP masterrace

ENTP
I enjoy triggering people. Also banter.

Hey I have a friend that's an ENTP
He's a non-confrontational little bitch
Basic white girls like him though, so he's at least got something going

Doesn't sound like ENTP if you care about other people's feelings.

>used to be ISTP like 5 years ago
>now I'm always given INFP

ENFP represent, hope my chrome tabs dont crash

ENxP here

Oh hey, another INFJ engaging with people via the internet because people are incredibly interesting but social activity and actually talking to real people is a nightmare.

How did you go from unemotional sociopath to overly emotional psychopath

A lot can change in 5 years, I think the site says that your result will actually change like every 2-3 years

>We just don't know.

ENTP that has actually been diagnosed with sociopathy reporting in.

I have a deep hatred for about 90% of people I meet (including close family members) and enjoy emotionally abusing people around me to see how they react.

My brother made me get therapy and now I'm much better but deep down I feel so hollow. Half the things I said to my doctor were lies since I wanted to tell him what he wanted to hear. I am genuinely surprised by how easily I can look a person in the eye and lie to them.

I like the way I am. Emotions are fucking weak.

>tfw when intp but not even smart

What would you describe as the sociopath who would be a remorseless killer but doesn't out of kindness. Like I have purposefully broken my hand striking suboptimally because I chose not to break my opponent's jaw (didn't want him to lose teeth). In the same vein if I see that individual again I would be doing the world a favor if I removed them permanantly because I'm 99% sure they didn't learn any lessons from the pain I did give them.

Holy fucking shit. INTJ here. How did you knkw about the dog thing?????? pls resbond

ENFJ - I'm seen as confusing and weird but I wear glasses so I'm probably a genius. I'm mostly complimented for writing and seeming older than I am. I mostly lift because my weight-loss hit a wall and I figure I might as well try to build something while tearing down this time.

Wow dude that's honestly pretty cool, how can I be a good liar?

If you like the way you are why'd you say you got much "better" after going to therapy hmm?

Come on guys you know I did this for the (you)'s I'm not ACTUALLY fucking autistic :)

Never been in a fight, how do you punch so your hand doesn't break?

Aha well you never really know on this board now do ya

>how can I be a good liar?
Play 500 rounds of Space Station 13. You'll learn skills such as:
>never admitting guilt even when caught red handed
>deflecting blame and making false accusations
>taking advantage of people's good nature in responding to simple requests
>sucking out innards and wearing their skin mask to attrack attention away from your true identity
>hating artificial intellegence
>planning on killing everyone you meeta
and much more

And most importantly
>acting like you believe your own lies

>entp
I feel the description is bs. In the gym I typically enjoy myself. I dance every now and then to make myself remember that this is all a fun hobby I do. I'd like to say that I'm a easy-going guy that enjoys to argue shit and being blunt. My roommates think I'm a dick and when I come home everyone says "hey everyone, stop with the fun, the dictator is here. no fun allowed" I'm sure it's done with some joke-y attitude but whatever. I'm indifferent to it. Motivation isn't hard, self-discipline is easy. I like squats and my girlfriends perceives me as an emotional wall but I'm really good at recognizing other people's emotions and offering sound advice. Maybe I'm an entj? I don't know...

Huh. Well, I don't into fighting much. I used to do martial arts when I was a kid but that never did much for me. I guess I'd need more information to make a judgment call, but a key part of INFJ is the kindness. You want to do good in the world, but it's exhausting talking to people. You want to make a difference, and you can put in the work, but the moment some stranger, smile on their face, comes up to praise you and say hi all the energy goes away.

But you can't help feeling glad that someone talked to you in the first place, even if it sucked.

ENTJ here

I'm thinking this is probably the standard MBTI type for people crazy enough to lift weights and take cold showers and come to this board all the time.

INTP
>Tfw too smart to associate/socialize with normies
Every waking moment is a nightmare

ESTP irl shitpost master race reporting

Each time i take the test i get different Green personalities. This time Mediator, last time diplomat, the time before that i got advocate. But its always green.

Apparently I'm ENTP, so I can explain. It's not the feelings that bother us, it's that when feelings are added in to a conversation that conversation isn't worth having anymore. It stops being a conversation and turns into trying to shut down a long list of thinly veiled insults.

Boring and pointless.

Incidentally, I've pretty much tapped out of debating politics for this reason. I used to enjoy it so much, too...

Well shit... we president now.

Fuck. True.

Okay now what?

INFP!

xD

ENFJ here. I don't really know how people perceive me, but I'm good at making friends with people wherever I go, so... I don't know, I guess I'm ok? I lift for health and because a good body/frame makes people respect/admire you more.

is it accurate to you, Veeky Forums?

INTJ checking in. I don't view myself as a people person but I manage to connect with people really well for some reason.

squat-440
bench-365
dl-495

Entj after basic training. The only one thing that stays consistent with me NT. MEYER BRIGGS is bs anyway. Big five where it's at

Have been INFP for as long as I can remember
Just did the quiz again. INTJ.

Am I doing it right? I think it's the same thing just... not as much of a pussy?

>What would you describe as the sociopath who would be a remorseless killer but doesn't out of kindness
Lawful Good

INTP. This and the fact that I have Aspergers has made me neurotic as fuck. Started lifting along with a mindfulness practice to help with all of that.

xSTP here, it gets easier. Try not to analyze things too deeply, learn to accept things as they are and don't go about contrasting it with hypotheticals. Imposing your view of the world doesn't change the world, only how you see it. Let it be what it is and work with what's available.

INTP

why are we here?

just to suffer?

INTJ

I'm not a pussy and I don't talk shit but I do get emotional to dumb shit sometimes like dogs dying in movies

INTJ

Pure unadulterated autism.

ENTP
>tfw devilish manipulator

INFJ. I just want peace, love, friendship and understanding.

I am ISTJ
>the ugly one
>be handsome
ISTJ is pretty boring type of personality. For some reason there is one of most popular among men but I see very rarely on Veeky Forums.

this shit is basically a beefed up horoscope
you are what you hate you numb diggers

ISTP
>tfw practically a robot

Just become an extrovert then you can have the "ultimate Chad" personality

done this a few times would get istj or Istp constantly.
I think its because istj are usually easily contented to the point of not taking up hobbies or being very passionate about anything. its the same on the other interest subs

ENFP checking in

entp
alpha
call me chad
why dont chya

How do we transition from robot-chad to full blown chad

tell me about that ENTJ here

obv command

ill take that picture of yours, thank you

INTJ, can confirm, cry a lot and my powers of deductive reasoning are nowhere near as good as I like to think they are/

>ISTP
I just do my own thing and people like me for it. I'm okay with this.

Also
>the only girl I ever managed to fall in love with and I managed to fuck up and make her leave me and now I fucking hurt every time I think of her. I miss you Andrea.

My long lost brother, I know your pain. It's almost freaky how we both ended up doing the same thing (ended 5y relationship a couple weeks ago).

It's starting to get better though. She is an INTJ and I'm now realizing that she wasn't exactly marriage material. The waves of guilt and pain are getting shorter too.

That's really accurate. I love helping people out but at the same time, being around them is exhausting as fuck. Last time someone convinced me to go to a club, I needed one week entirely for myself to properly function again.

>INTP
>tfw too intelligent

Fellow into
>Tfw to intelligent too believe in mbti types

ENFP here

love hearts are for poofs

treat people like a game and never get affected personally by anything. My brother is a stereotypical ESTP and that's what it looks like.

t.ISTP

sounds like BT pub to me

Your Results

“THE VIRTUOSO” (ISTP-T)
EXPLORER
CONSTANT IMPROVEMENT
This is your Strategy. It determines how you approach everyday situations and achieve your goals.
12%88%
INTROVERTED
20%80%
OBSERVANT
75%
THINKING
25%
Feeling
4%96%
PROSPECTING
29%71%
TURBULENT

fuck guys i think this is spot on

for reference ive been taking gear as early as 17, but not for gaining muscle reasons

entp who wishes he was entj. entj attitude but entp laziness

Me too, but I'm just not sure if I'd call my personality the "master race" because I feel like a VOLCANO all the time.

INFP. Wouldn't call myself a softie like most people usually do with INFP, but I can really relate to the empathy and creativity part. A lot of people tell me I should write a children's book someday.

Nice, i think I'm close to becoming a chad then. I'm already considered one, i just don't feel like one

ISTP

kek those are both me. I'm pretty sure I come off as an autist to most people, but with close friends I'm extro as fuck.

every single time ive done these tests ive got a different result
INTJ, INTP, ENTP and ISTP.