SS

>SS
>only 3 exercises per day
What? Can someone explain this shit to me? Are you supposed to spend 15 minutes at the gym and go home? I'm starting in a local gym and the workouts that the trainers give here are about 9 exercises at minimum plus cardio

The exercises should be done heavy and the rest time between 5-8mins. Also you should be doing accessory work off chins, dips, rows, curls, and skull crushers unless you want t-Rex.

someone made fun of me "what I just saw you walk in it's been 10 minutes" hehe thanks for the motivation...you'll be sore after the exercises, just do it

not when you start, that's added after 3-4 weeks whatever the fuck the sticky says

>only 3 exercises
>reading the stripped version

Bump

Yeah i've been wondering the same thing

>SS
>Starting Strength
>Starting
Starting
Start
>noun: start; plural noun: starts
>the point in time or space at which something has its origin; the beginning of something.

Read the book. YNDTP

nigger that shit is like 400 pages long, what the actual fuck. Make it accessible to the general public's standard IQ of 100, and edit it down to like 120 pages tops. Sell three different tomes if necessary. The marketing department of SS is stuck in the 1800s.
I get lethargic just from opening the book up.

>YNDTP
FUCKING MAKE IT CLEAR AND ACCESSIBLE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC, HOW CAN YOU BE SO RETARDED AS NOT UNDERSTAND THAT NO ONE IS GOING TO READ THROUGH 400 PAGES OF AUTISTIC METICULOUS DETAIL .
Explain this shit clear and concise in a 30 minute youtube video ffs.

>TL:DR
Fuck you, you ss shill.

>i am a brainlet and i want people to cater to me
FYI, rippletits makes so much money off the book that he's been operating his gym at a big loss for over a decade and still raking in money

SS threads are always cyclical, just ignore brainlets

>WHY SHOULD I DO SS?
read the book, it explains everything
>I'M TOO DUMB TO READ
then follow the SS program on blind faith without reading anything but the program
>BUT THEN WHY SHOULD I DO SS?

Yes, I want commercial business to cater to me. It's part of capitalism. Rippletits is an old school autist so his book and marketing are old school bound, it's why he fills his gym with people that want to suck him off. He admits to it over and over again, as soon as the fucker is dead the Jew that's been apprenticing under him will update the SS market and it will bloom into capitalistic glory. Till then objective reality will dictate that the majority of the population will absolutely YNDTP.

>For once a Jew will do something right.

>implying
The market is already saturated with short and shitty books about lifting. That's what makes SS so special.

also Kikenbaum is a meme

Just give up now man, submitting this post literally sealed your fate that you will never make it

>rest time between 5-8mins.

i wait 1.5-2m otherwise i'd die of boredom

It's not an easy read. You'll have to read it multiple times, and consult it as a reference book. It is not easy to read, but it's worth the hassle.

if you want a long workout become a marathon runner

>15min
are you even trying

>nigger that shit is like 400 pages long, what the actual fuck
Perhaps you would prefer it broken down into 140-character, emoji-laden tweets?

>i wait 1.5-2m otherwise i'd die of boredom

You'd be failing your second set if you were lifting heavy enough.

>15 minutes
>To do 3 times 3x5 heavy compounds
This is how I know you don't lift shit

Ahahahahah fucking illiterate nigger.

>this is your brain on /pol/

Just read the chapter on programming. Most of the book is about lifting technique, not the SS program.

>Most of the book is about lifting technique
False. Most of the book is actually Rippetoad's philosophy garbage.

>"being strong is the most important thing in life, don't be butt hurt blah blah blah" - Rippetits

>I almost read the first five pages, but really I'm too smart for books

Not gonna make it if the “dedication” of reading a 400 page book in order to properly set you up for a life of lifting is too much for you. Just stop now

Those 3 done with the highest weight possible will get you around 45 mins in the gym.