/ForeverYoung/

>Never smoke
If you have smoked even 1 cigarette in your life, fuck off, you are an untermensch
>Never drink
Same applies
>Never suntan
A natural tan is all that is needed. If you aren't Mediterranean, you are an untermensch
>Fast food
Doesn't even need to be said
>Exercise
4 days a week minimum. Powerlifting shit is pointless and for ugly people. Stick to calisthenics like swimming and gymnastics

Feel free to add

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2013/03/15/amp/strength-training-benefits.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Powerlifting shit is pointless and for ugly people. Stick to calisthenics like swimming and gymnastics
wanna know how i know you're dyel?

This is some dank bait

Ugly people, please get out of my thread

(you) are an untermensch

What about weed bro?

Which part of my post triggered you? I'm sorry you have made poor life choices and are ugly. Let me help you

Absolutely not. It leads to memory loss not to mention a myriad of other health concerns if you are a dedicated weed smoker

I'm triggered because you didn't add "Larping as an ubermensch on a Zimbabwean rat-hunting forum" to the list.

I have mastered myself and become Nietzsche's Overman. You can do this too, to a lesser degree of course. One must imagine Sisphysus happy. Where on my list have you faltered?

Oh fug OP, I smoked, drank and ate fast food.

Should I kill myself? Also I only do calisthenics.

>One must imagine Sisphysus happy

So I just need to go completely insane and life will be better?

Thanks OP, much learned you fucking faggot.

Suck a penis

>Powerlifting shit is pointless and for ugly people
I'm normally against powerfats because I'm mainly a calisthenicsfag myself, but you're wrong.

google.com/amp/s/fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2013/03/15/amp/strength-training-benefits.aspx

>tfw I work on a boat.
I'm going to be a leathery blind man when I get old. I'll probably get lung cancer from the diesel exhaust too.

Sucks to suck

Still beats being an office drone

Such a vapid and meager appreciation of the
story. Sad. You're too far gone I'm afraid
Should I kill myself?
Yes

I take perfect care of myself but come from a family with an average lifespan of 53. I'm 30 but look 40 despite my efforts.

My dad is 70 years old and both of his parents are still alive.

where are you from?

1 glass of red wine is the exception and is most certainly patrician, plus health benefits

He killed millions...

to save hundreds...

isnt swimming bad for your skin?

How much do you wanna bet OP is,some non-white?

If you've ever looked into a computer screen for longer than a minute.

>whole family is southern italian except grandma who is dutch
>I get sunburned when its overcast

>le untermensch lelelelel
LOL
sage

>having parents that reproduced at the right age
Your dad is living the dream

>If you aren't Mediterranean, you are an untermensch

>your grandfather fell for the dutch jew

no, only savages drink their wine undiluted

i have a friend like this, his breath smells like shit all day everyday

>posts a picture of a white man
>"If you aren't Mediterranean, you are an untermensch"

Hmmm

Actually strength training is one of the most important things you can do to keep your endocrine system healthy and that is a huge factor in remaining youthful.

No such thing as a natural tan. Everytime you tan, your dna gets damaged.
Put on sunscreen everytime you go outside

> live by sharia
>or be an untermensch

oh my allah

>Actually strength training is one of the most important things you can do to keep your endocrine system healthy and that is a huge factor in remaining youthful.
Longest lived and healthiest populations don't do any exercise at all. Sorry.

Heard about ubermensch by my friend asking me if I am trying to be that.
>pretty much used to be alone all my childhood, so no need for partying now,
>never drank nor smoke
>no pot or even one kind of drugs
>eating paleo diet with no cheating for 3 years now
>mostly raw meat and eggs.
>fuckin virgin but not really bothering

Life gets boring from time to time but I am really enjoing being by myself.
Have couple of friends but after a talk with my friend I realized I picked only friends who are submissive to me.
This nietsche thing is not so worth it guys....

Fairly sure that's not true.

That village in China that's famous for having people live to old age do manual labour daily and eat Goji Berries suggesting it's at least partly hormonal.

>how to die a permavirgin

Nietzsche is a lil bb
Read Kierkegaard
Hiin enkelte > ubermensch

>dies aged 65 of pancreatic cancer

Meanwhile Chad is smoking, drinking, and eating all the fast food he wants and will live to be 93.

>thinking that the Übermensch is about being an overly self-disciplined loner

>Never use a computer for entertainment
If you cannot keep yourself occupied with your purpose in life, you are a failure.

Long life is largely genetic. Certain lifestyles do help though

What do I do when someone is as entertaining as you? Faggot?

>Never engage in heterosexual sex
Your seed is to be kept pure. The only way you should spread your carnal knowledge is to other Uebermensch

Feels good to grow up isolated user, übermensch race for ever

Wanna know how I know you're a lardass?

Nietzsche is for self-satisfied little girls. Read Kierkegaard.

Are you the same guy who posted your ugly face to start a facial aesthetics thread?

It was already banger before it started

So what? Some people are born better off than others. You want something. Giving up won't get you that. Crying about how unlucky you are won't get you that. You may have to work two or three times harder than others. You want to make it? Work.

I am mediteranean and there's nothing particularly uber about us. We're not the tallest, strongest, smartest or most industrious. We're just half-decent characters who are forced by circumstances to rise to the occassion.

Whenever someone says something like this, I imagine that they're pseudointellectuals that try to project their intelligence by insulting the more mainstream thinkers, and are therefore smarter than anyone who reads those thinkers. Is this you?

Whenever someone says something like this, I imagine that they value themselves little and have to put people down that get enjoyment from reading books

And whats so uber about germanics?
For every great philosopher whose germanic,there are 2 med/greek ones.
The nordic races have been unnafected by many wars and diseases and have barely done anything notable for humanity,
Also Romans>everybody else.
Romans were meds right?
The Roman empire was the greatest empire of mankind.
Again whats so special about germanics/nords?
I am gonna assume you mean them,since you specified the tallest and strongest people.

>No meat
Should've been obvious

He thinks he can become the overman...

>Camus
I remember my first existentialism

Moisturize. Eat anti-oxidant foods

Cogerettes arnt healthy?! Holy shit!

>Mediterranean
>ubermensch
i have bad news for you

xd dont skip leg day lol

>/forever young/
Getting a steady supply of adrenalized child’s blood is a bit difficult on my budget.

you know what i love about you ubermensch on Veeky Forums, you'd get your shit kicked in by an average "untermensch" with any kind of decent life experience

>reading comprehension

>don't do anything fun for your entire life so you can have the chance to look better for a little longer until you inevitably die and bugs eat your pretty face anyway

You're going to get ugly eventually no matter how hard you try to resist. Entropy bitch

You REALLY need to get off Veeky Forums for a while, A LONG WHILE.

>this is somebody's pastime

Wouldn’t surprise me

is that not the same person?

Northern Europeans far surpassed Rome you pleb.

Sisphysus Is camus nerd

I like camus more than netchy

only women are obsessed with staying forever young fuck off

>im dutch and italian