Your childhood friend is getting choked out

>Did you push yourself lifting enough to knock him out in one hit?
>His friends are going to encircle you if you don't make a choice quickly user
>Why don't you just run away like always, leaving your friend to the wolves

What's your choice Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pgqkvcl3_Vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"R-Run user~"

I'd punch the guy in the face......if i actually had any childhood friends

niggers gonna nig, all the time, every time. But it's the white man's fault they get shot by police. okay.

>first childhood friend fucking died
>second childhood friend cut contact when I moved to the capital
>third childhood friend cut contact when we graduated to high school because he valued status more than friendship
>high school friend getting choked out? By who? The nigga is 7'1 and did martial arts together with me

UHHH

>implying I wouldn't just gun that faggot down

it's the excuse I needed to start my war,

>i choose to stop strangling my friend like the nigger i am
>apologize for have a nigger moment

that nigger doesnt look very big, i could probably heem him.

There is no choice. In a situation like that, most real friends wouldn’t even think. They would defend the shit out of their friend even if they were 99.9% guaranteed to get their asses beat.

>Pull out gun
>tell them to get fucked
>be ignored
>give my friend an honorable death
>give myself a dishonorable one

Fuck him. He should have worked out and taken MMA classes. I'm not going to risk myself and use all my hard work on some lazy idiot.

That is, if I had friends...

Stick my finger up the chokers pooper
"no homo bro, let my friend go"

Is there a vid behind this or something? How did it turn out?

>implying I was such a loser at highschool that I needed a friend.
>Sololet BTFO

i would save my friend by picking up the pathetic soyboys and start curling them for the mad bicep gains

Just donkey punch him and hope for the best

when/where does she poop

6'1 180 lean, great reflexes, only ever fought guys bigger than me
>eskeddddit

>pull out my concealed carry
>blow him away

The nig or your friend?

>investigators find your racist anti semitic posts on /k/ and /pol/
>second degree murder charge
>wrongful death suit for $1M payable to Jamals single mom

>Be 6'2" strong fat 250 lbs
>He's barely 100 lb fuckboy
>trying to intimidate someone by choking with one hand

My arms are as big as his head, I'd literally put him in a sleeper hold and drop my fat ass to the ground.

I wonder why you dont

no wonder you don't have any, you selfish asshole

punch his sides then knee dick
ez

Good thing I carry a gun and am white. No memes, there's a solid chance the guns coming out, it's up to them whether or not they get shot.

Teach a man to fish...

This is the best way to take care of bully.

Good job user.

I guess you are underaged b& if you think this shit is referring to HS. I'm assuming this is aggravated assault out in public with a huge disparity of force. There are at least 3 nigs swarming one guy, and "choking out" is already deadly force. I'd probably be able to straight up shoot the nig and not even get charged. And if I did, I'd go to trial, because it passes the reasonability clause.

>Live in glorious Texas
>Shoot criminal in defense of self and friend
That's if my friend even needed help, he'd probably destroy someone that small.

Jokes on you OP, I never had a childhood friend.

People that say they can knock people out in one hit have never been in a fight.

>not being able to ohp that skeleton

It's possible, but just never a guarantee, it's like with guns, thinking you'll get a 1 shot stop.

It's a prank show so he deserved it for being a shit. But the nig was nigging. Everyone in it is a loser.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pgqkvcl3_Vg

Stupid thread. If there's anyone here that would run, you don't deserve consideration as valid human life. The only correct outcome to this scenario is to deck that fucking negro and then haul ass with your friend before his pack of homies fifteen strong close distance on you.

i wish i lived in whatever delusional world you're from

>prank show
>not jumping in here to also beat on that virgin youtuber

Depends on the situation. I've had dumb friends with big mouths and they liked to run them. Had one buddy running his mouth to a bunch of guys and I was even telling him chill out we are way outnumbered and he kept going and they beat his ass. I wasnt getting my ass kicked for that idiot when he was warned several times.

Now if someone just randomly starts assaulting them it's on.

both, there's no time to aim

if you wouldnt instantly jump in against at least 8 dudes that are choking your friend then you are a shitty friend
if they are more than 8 well that's still pretty gay but wouldnt be that horrible to run away

underrated

Since around Trump's election, my white childhood friends stopped talking to me

lifting does not equal fighting kek, if any of these 200+ lb roided up fgts at LA fitness ever give me shit for taking "their" bench they'd get laid tf out.

This, always.
>friend getting nigged out on
>that instant shot of hatred and adrenaline for anyone harming them
On the flip side
>getting nigged on
>found out real quick who my actual friends are

*grabs him by the waist* "fuck you nigger! take your hands off my friend!!" *body slam him sideways*

you assumed too quickly laddy, it was actually a crazy prank and you were being secretly filmed. now you're going to jail you silly goose.