Veeky Forumslit/

Write what’s on your mind

this preworkout is causing me to lose my appetite. I should have had my 4th meal by now but it's not even cooked and there's a bunch of dirty dishes in the sink. Other than that, I got a pretty good pump at the gym.

penis
my
butt

H-How big user?

Are you also wearing girl clothing?

GIMME BONES MR.SKELETAL

just had a really good last two workouts, making strong progress. Have finally figured out how to squat without pain, deadlift with not catback, bench with chest pushed out and am now making gains. Muscles look great because eating properly. Doing bad in school though and I'm worried I will need to repeat another course and possibly lose financial aid which could fuck me for a whole quarter.

Niggas iffy, uh, Blicky got the stiffy, uh
Got the blicky, uh, drum it holds fifty, uh
Scum Gang

I've got a pimple forming inside the top flap of my ear. Right on the valley part. Also have a ingrown hair right under my belly button. I've tried squeezing the shit out of it from multiple angles and rolled it between my fingers but I can't get it out. Any tips?

We're all gonna make it brah

Im at a family gathering away from home for 10 days.

I’ve been cooking bigger portions i can share for 4 days straight and no one touched it. Not even a taste. Today i cook just for 1 small meal for myself and im a selfish inconsiderate asshole.

Cut my hand up real good today out of anger.

Gonna miss the gym for a couple days, but holy shit when I'm cutting myself up the world goes away and all my troubles are washed away with the blood.

>inb4 edgy kid
I know how it must sound, but cutting really makes me feel better, fuck off.

I feel insulted. I was about to give mad mental props to this rail thin girl squatting a pl8 until I saw her squat barely 1/4th of the way. Not even half way I don't understand how someone realizes they're not squatting right.

Ask a sister or gf to get it. Most girls love getting that shit

That pissed me off just reading about it way more than it probably should have, screw them, you do you. Or just say that the next time they pull this

You shouldnt use a preworkout unless youre gonna hit a big pr once a couple weeks

Must find a new job before my lease ends, otherwise I’m fucked.

It happens, Im kind of used to it between family, friends, work, and all.

My moms sister and I are the only college grads with great careers, so everyone else takes a jab at us at every opportunity. Its like walking on thin ice sometimes at these things.

Crusader rolls into the gym parking lot on his motorcycle. he cuts the engine and blows a soft kiss through his helmet to one of the anime girl stickers plastered on the body of the vehicle. He removes his helmet, revealing short neat black hair and piercing blue eyes.

Inside the gym, he approaches the bench press and places one 25 kg plate on each side. He lays on the bench and unracks the weight. Without warning, the bar slams into his chest with the weighted force of one of Poor Cunt's one night stands, knocking the air out of him. Twisting and struggling, the bar does not budge a single centimeter. Panic begins to set in.

Suddenly, a hulking figure appears by Crusaders head. Though he had never seen him in real life, he recognized the physique and protruding duck face lips of the man who had come to his aid.

"M-Mast?" sputters Crusader, unable to breathe with the immense weight pushing down on him.

"Lol faggot" says Mast, before reaching to pull down his gym shorts, revealing his massive dumbbell dong.

*~Part 2 Cumming Sometime Soon I Guess~*

I shouldn't have stayed up this late browsing Veeky Forums

My friend is a loser who sits inside masturbating all day. He complained to me that his shoulder hurt from masturbating so much. I’m a winner who hangs out with cool people and plays sports. I was shooting hoops one-on-one with one of the guys I hang with, and after a while my shoulder started hurting. That’s how I learned that all mankind is equal in the sight of death and time.

Did I fall for a Reddit meme? Or is the average person that bad with finances that they think lessons from this book and other interpretations are life changing?

>save 10% of all income
>don't take risks
>employ others
>buy a house outright
>compound your interest
>increase your capacity to earn

Why don't I find any girls attractive no matter how hard I try? I just want to start a normal relationship with a normal girl, but I keep looking for a single flaw to disqualify every girl I meet to subconsciously sabotage my success. Why can't I just accept that there are no perfect women and it gets better once you're in a relationship? I miss my ex so much..

gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang
pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy