Tfw first ciggy of the day

>tfw first ciggy of the day

Enjoy a generally shorter lifespan with more health problems than the, and less expendable income than the rest of us you weak willed dingus.

>Enjoy a generally shorter lifespan
thats the point

good for you man
kys

>23
>"I'll quit smoking when I get a gf, someone to help me stay focused and want to take care of myself"
>27
>nogf
>going to smoke alone until I'm dead

OP here, I have one ciggarette a day in the morning.

>one
>a day
are you even trying?

Keeps the buzz alive.

vape it Bro. just get a high output one and low nicotine dosage so you can burn it up every hour or whatever you smoke.

10 years and that shit worked overnight. in a few days i was off nicotine.

This, but I use 12mg nicotine or it doesn't work. Feel much better though

i ordered step downs 12, 9, 6 , 3 , 1.5, 0 but ended up just going straight from some of 12 (got me way high) to 1.5. only had one of that so back up to 3s before 0

I quit smoking a month ago shit was easy.

this was pretty much drinking for me.
hardly felt the need to drink when I was with someone but then fell back into it when she left.
Taking it easier these days though desu. Not drinking myself to sleep every single night and looking a little better for it

>stop enyoing things that passively fuck people around you

@44869277
>muh secondhand smoke waaaah

Smoking is a huge meme played on conformist alt-normie fags. They start when they're 14 and stunt their mental development. I fell for the meme briefly when I turned 18. The effect of a cigarette is such a shit-tier drug, literally just 10 seconds of lightheadedness.

Inb4 straight edge loser, I use MDMA & psychedelics because the effects are enjoyable.

Trying so hard to give up smoking. Gone like a week so far with no cigs but damn,do I miss them

back to twitter

If you're young and a smoker than you're garbage.

Dip is more enjoyable

>won't be saying that when you're in the hospital
>spending thousands over 1-3 years depending on your state to kill yourself
>enjoy

well enjoy being stupid too, heh

>sucking robot dick

>sucking paper cocks that blow a cancerous load over every inch of your body in-and-out

>relying on an heretofore imaginary person to deter me from a terrible decision with real lasting consequences
why do you hate yourself so much?

tfw post work out cigarette