What "gym rules" do you bend?

What "gym rules" do you bend?

I often don't rack my weights. Look, I lift fucking HEAVY and am wiped after a few sets. The way I see it, leaving my weights out reduces the work for the next guy (if they can handle it). My objective is to lift heavy, not be an errand bitch.

I don't wipe down machines if I'm not sweating. What's the point? A pole on a subway train is much dirtier than some machine that doesn't even have my sweat, yet people grab that all day. Who cares. Nobody fucking gets sick from that.

On extremely rare occasion, if I'm in a hurry and there's some little faggot that's not lifting heavy, I get him to move aside so I can get my sesh in.

>t. mongoloid

nice b8 m8

I actually prefer it when people leave their 45s on the bar. Take all the other shit off though, I don't wanna have to tear off a bunch of 5s and 10s.

mfw my gym only has one rack and one bar so leaving the 45s is a dick move

mfw I go to a small gym and the owner tells everybody to leave the 45s on the only bar in the only squat rack

I havent wiped down a bench in my life

If youre worried about sweat, wipe it down yourself

It makes way more sense to wipe the bench down before you use it as opposed to afterwards

135 is the bare minimum a WOMAN should use to warm up.

big boy gym?

i use my phone in the locker room

not to take pictures of naked men, i promise

i sometimes lick the plates a little before a heavy attempt
i get some funny looks but i'm probably the strongest guy in my normie gym so nobody says anything

This post gave me MRSA

Yeah I'm sure you leaving your 20lbs dumbells all over the place makes everyone think you're mega hardcore

You should see how far you can take it before someone stops you
One day give it a little peck then lift
Repeat then days later give it a proper kiss
Then make out with it
For alights

What if I want to do a warm up set you queer

>On extremely rare occasion, if I'm in a hurry and there's some little faggot that's not lifting heavy, I get him to move aside so I can get my sesh in.
after you lick my sweaty salty balls you fucking ape.

I don't wear shoes for deadlifts

Seriously, what's the big fucking deal.

I'm not at the gym to socialize, make friends, or hang out. I'm there to lift heavy and get out.

I'm sorry, but if you're dicking around and lifting lighter than you can really handle, get the fuck out of the way when serious people are around.

So you're willing to drench your own head on some other asshole's sweat on the bench?
Clean up after yourself and expect others to do the same.

its a pretty good idea

>people who take all the 45s off the bar on the deadlift platform