My doctor just okayed me for gastric sleeve aka they remove half my stomach. Why does this make you so mad...

My doctor just okayed me for gastric sleeve aka they remove half my stomach. Why does this make you so mad? Some of us have an addiction.

You write like a woman, user.

Ok,

who said we were mad tho
you're sounding like a real female there y'know

>why are you mad they're lobotomizing me, I have a drug addiction

>being so weak willed you have to have someone cut into your body and mutilate your stomach

You probably don't have an addiction you were just abused as a child

Its so easy to spot em, aint it?

I still can't believe this procedure is real.

>you cant stop shoving shit in your mouth
>lets dice your gut up like a sushi roll and duct tape it back together so it becomes harder to shovel shit down your mouth

It's like... cutting off your fingers to help with a masturbation addiction

So they literally cut off a piece of your stomach?

Will you eat the excised stomach bit afterwards, op?

>radical surgery removing parts of vital organs
>not just putting down the fork

I dont understand your picture

>Literally that much of a fat fuck that the only way for you to lose weight is risk your life.
Fuck me why are some people so lazy?

when youre past 300 pounds, youre beyond the point of no return. surgery is the only shot at that point

you should be mad at yourself for not having self control, thottie

or you could just stop eating as much and be patient whilst your weight stoops down to the point you can start exercising? But nah, the risk of death from overeating is the easier option am I correct?

It is infuriating because the solution to being a fat fuck is literally abstain from food
You don't remove the lungs of a cigarette addict, they just quit it - yes it is suffering for a while but it goes away eventually. It is so simple yet people choose to rip their stomach apart. I would get mad at this stupid procedure, but now I just see it as a punishment for being fucking retarded
Enjoy your mutilated guts and risk of death just because you can't gather willpower enough to motherfucking god damn stop devouring every food you can, this is absolute lack of control of one's own life

why cant thin people ever understand? oh thats right they havent dealt w deflated fat cells

I got baited once, will not get baited twice
I'm out

It's science
>"New fat cells are created quickly, but dieting can't eliminate them. Once fat cells form, they might shrink during weight loss, but they do not disappear,"

>when youre past 300 pounds, youre beyond the point of no return.
No, son. You're only beginning.

> sleeve
> not bypass
b&. Don't forget to sage

The weird thing is for the surgery they need to prove they're willing to lose weight beforehand and need to show significant progress and determinations before they're allowed to get it.

What I don't understand is why someone with significant progress and determination even needs the surgery, if they're losing 40lbs a month just let them keep going.

How much weight did you have to lose first?

But your doctor failed to tell you that people who get this surgery die of malnutrition within 20 years due to inability to absorb nutrients from a fucked up digestive system.

You will lose weight and feel good at first. Then longterm malnutrition kicks in and you turn into Freddy Mercury right before he died of AIDs.

>willfully destroying your body before making difficult and disciplined decisions
Every doctor should be mandated to execute the patient during surgery and blame complications.

>I don’t know what autophagy is

I can always drop 30-40 pounds. The problem is starvation trigger kicks in and you gain it all back and then some. A combination of ghrelin hormone overload, brain set point, and fat cells.

I don't recommend it. It is very dangerous and you will need to do a stronger diet not to die, because of the nutrients.a anyway . take care.

This.

It's really a crime that they don't tell people this. This surgery shortens people's lifespans dramatically. Google "gastric bypass malnutrition death" it eventually happens to all of them.

Stop being weak. Get some self control. You shouldn’t need to mutilate your stomach to stop being fat

I read about this one woman who weighed 364 pounds and got gastric bypass, 8 years later she died weighing only 56 pounds due to chronic malabsorption. When they study this, it is only over a 2 year period. That's how they claim it only happens to "15% of patients". Eventually it happens to everyone though.