How noticeably fit can one get for a date in June? This is my only chance in 21 years. plz halp

How noticeably fit can one get for a date in June? This is my only chance in 21 years. plz halp.

a date in June? the fuck?

Im gunna need a backstory OP

Where are you starting from? Fat? Skinny?
Post pics.

But for a general guide: If you work out and keep a strict diet, maybe +0.5 lb muscle/week or -1 lb fat/week. And gaining some fat with muscle and losing some muscle with fat

This. Guaranteed the girl will lose interest by then

>date in June
go ahead and green text the story behind this, user

as for your question you could probably lose at least 20 lbs and look DYEL but have some abs

Fat & online dating probably

He means there is some event going on, not a date with a girl. Like maybe a family reunion or something.

Unless OP is an un-functioning autist.

if your fat? you can lose a considerable amount of weight in that time. if you want to build muscle? 5 months is barely enough time to really make any considerable gains, but if you get a good hypertrophy routine and stay on point with your diet (im talking don't fuck up almost at all throughout 5 months), you should make at least a little bit of a difference.
TL;DR hop on roids if you don't really care about your health and wanna look pretty ok

Bingo.
As you wish.

>be me
>be female
>idolize father
>father dies in a bad way at age 7
>have trouble socializing in school and have complexes with men
>gain 60+ pounds due to boredom eating and depression
>start to get Veeky Forums and fast and lose weight
>meet guy on nerd forum who seems to tolerate you
>happens to live close by
>still need to lose some weight to not be ashamed to see him
>have big.but flat ass due to excessive computer use and inactivity

Might get flak for this.I understand. Contributed here for awhile and tried to help other ppl as best I could. I just figured I might as well give it a shot.

I lost 77 pounds in 5 months back in 2005. I did it in an unhealthy, hard way, though. ate chicken breast, eggs, veggies 3 times a day. ocasional fruit and wheat bread, walked 5 times a week for 90min.

Well most women seem to get only heavier. It's like a graph chart with it going up and up as time goes. If you are fat now then no way you are going to have what it takes to be fit. People in general stay near their gemetics, despite what we all hope for -that amazing transformation. UNLESS, you take steroids. Then it can be done. So will you do whatever it takes?

You lost weight in an "unhealthy way". If you lost that much weight then sure as fuark you were unhealthy to begin with. So how you defining unhealthy. 77lbs is like almost half my weight. How much do you weigh!

It's not your only chance but if you do it the healthy way and lose 1 pound per week probably not that much since you should be building some muscle you have that much time till June.

Be consistent and don't kill yourself push too much early on and you'll probably fall off just get into routine.

What nerd forum by the way faggot? If you're female I doubt he will care much unless you're obese but lets be honest he probably won't either since he's on that forum.

Anyway good luck nothing is your last chance just learn and live on from mistakes. But you might actually be autist to go this far like this that or ugly.

I've lost 34 pounds since my heaviest. Continuing to lose weight.
you're full of shit

I wish I could tell you what forum,but I don't want to risk anything. He is basically an ethnic manlet chad that wound up here by accident.

He posts "thicc" instathots on occasion and says thats what he likes. I want to lose about 30 pounds in this time and get a shapelier bod in general.
I only wish to please him...

>unless you're obese
How much fatness will a thirsty guy tolerate?

>lifts
squats, lunges, goblet squats, glute raises. use free weights
>cardio
stair stepper, occasional exercise bike, don't forget to stretch after
>diet
eat at a 500 TDEE deficit, you don't want loose skin. be sure to account for the calories burned from cardio, BUT DON'T SKIP CARDIO

Thank you kindly.

Will I have to worry about loose skin/saggy tits if I lose a lot?

>Will I have to worry about loose skin/saggy tits if I lose a lot?
depends on your current weight, your goal weight, and the rate you want to lose the difference. that said, lifting will help immensely on the way down

5'01 , cw, 160,gw 110
I've heard chest exercises help

I was 119kg. lost 35kg (77 pounds). I did it only to lose weight.

back in 2012 I started working out little by little, started lifting seriously in 2016. no I'm 88kg, best shape of my life.

the way I described gave me headaches and it was incredibly boring, meal-wise. I only made it through due to sheer anger. I don't think it's healthy for your mind or health to push as hard as I did back in 2005. vary the meals more (different meats, seasoning, etc), find low-cal snacks, etc.

50 lbs in four and a half months is a little steep, I'd make that 50 your year long goal AT THE MOST, otherwise you're going to be dealing with a lot of fatigue from your deficit as well as some loose skin. more than likely you're going to drop at least one cup size, so be ready for that. I'd advocate for all kinds of lifts, not just leg and ass focused, but you've got plenty on your plate to start. you should take one rest day a week too (make sure to eat under your TDEE even then). don't get discouraged if you plateau, we've all hit that wall for sometimes up to three weeks, where we just can't shed a pound. keep at it.

also ffs avoid fucking sugar like the plague. carbs are fine as long as they're not all you eat, if you're lifting you need protein and fats

any other questions?

Been doing a fast one day and OMAD the other.

Unemployed and no money for gym membership rn. Been doing squats,planks and runs with 2 10lb weights.

Thank you for your time

>Unemployed and no money for gym membership
find a park with some steps
climb the steps
walk down the steps
repeat

>ethnic
>lives close by but you aren't meeting until June

Im so confused

Thank you kind sir.
Will I make my ass somwhat shapelier in that time?

>somwhat shapelier
yes, consistency and steadily increasing resistance or speed will help. hating planet fitness is a meme but for $10 a month it's almost perfect for what you're looking for. that's what, $50 over the time period until June? consider it. but yeah, for weight loss, it's all diet (mostly CICO, which is where cardio comes into play). for dat ass, it's all about lifting and getting repeated stressful movements in (again, cardio here)

You need to develop an eating disorder. Throw up constantly. Force the end of your toothbrush down your throat after every meal, and if you destroy your gag reflex, move up to using a carrot.

cut

you wont even put on 5lbs of muscle by then

Hi! Weight loss has been pretty simple for me. I've gone from 224 to 187 so far just doing a 140g protein a day with a cap of 1700 total calories and most of the time im like 1450-1700 . Given those rules, i eat what I want, i lift 5 times a week , i walk around my University campus a lot, and I drink coffee daily.

Just be consistent in your diet. Run a 500-1000 deficit. Since you're female maybe 500-750 max so like 1100-1500 total calories a day intake should get you going good.

High protein is awesome cause your body uses 15-20% of its calories just to digest it and it keeps you full!! but make sure you get enough fiber daily so your shits are regular and you can have a good way to measure your progression on the scale. A cheat day once every two weeks is cool, and probably ideal, since your body can reset itself in terms of lipids, hormone levels, etc. LISS and HIIT cardio are your friends, but keep it to 3x a week so that your cortisol levels dont rise in a consequential way.

I wish you the best! I was a chronic edater once and i get the stress of self appearance. Establish a great relationship now and by june its not going to matter if you're 29% BF or 20% cause you'll get to be together. ( :

Bye bye

We live about 2 hours away. Met online. didn't want to meet bc I was too fat and didn't want to disappoint him. He held it off because in spite of being a swarthy ethnic , he was still himself and nervous.

bump

I hate every one of you cunts on this site but hearing this story actually feels pretty good. OP, once you hit your short term goal make sure you set another one. Don't just get there and slack off. You'll feel better about yourself to look back on all you've done if you keep chasing that dragon and it'll help in other aspects of your life.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>READ THE FUCKING STICKY

3 months of starting strength will get you about 90% of your noob gains, then you cut for a month. You can look fantastic if you’re an absolute beginner, user.

Wot? Noob gains is literally CNS training what you already have.

That's not true.
That's never been true.