GROUND BREAKING MEME IDEA

Why is there no Chad vs. Virgin meme for women? Hear me out, it could actually work. The virgin could be like the "the Bertha" or some other ugly name and could depict some fat out of shape girl who rejects societal norms, grows her armpit hair out, decides to never have kids, etc. and is generally miserable and unsuccessful in her endeavors. The Chad equivalent would the "The Stacy" and Stacy would be a conventionally attractive woman with more traditional female values, concerned with beauty, with motherhood, gravitates towards female professions like psychology and nursing and she is depicted as happy, successful, loved by men, etc.

I think the meme has potential but I can't draw for shit so someone else here has to make my dream a reality.

Bump for support. This thread needs life!

Becky and Stacy

bump

I hate this fucking board so goddamn much

Then leave.

Martha

Its already a thing you autist. Look up becky vs stacy

I didn't know about this but there seems to be very few memes in this genre and they aren't as creative as the Virgin vs. Chad. We can do better than this.

This nigga Yusef is right

Honestly, their both undesirable. Get a nice conservative yet progressive aspect that makes both look like water garbage.

There's no such thing as a girl who isn't desirable to someone, current Becky will have the same effect on female self esteems as the virgin does on virgins.

I'm gonna have to agree with Yusuf here the disparity in desirability between Chad and Virgin is not properly represented by the Becky-Stacy dynamic. Becky really seems like she would be more akin to the Numale, ie a Beta but not an actual Virgin. Of course in a Becky-Numale relationship, Becky holds all the cards. Chad is the best of the best while Virgin is the worst of the worst, whereas Becky may be less desirable than Stacy to most, she is certainly still desirable on some level. But lets not forget that the real meat of the Chad-Virgin meme is that the Virgin in actuality is supposed to be doing normal things, whereas the Chad is supposed to be doing ridiculous and over-the-top things. Stacy is certainly a 1-1 of Chad in both desirability and the potential for exaggeration, but more thought needs to be put into an analog for Virgin. As another poster noted, Bertha could work but we have to remember to make Bertha's actions actually representative of normal female actions while Stacy's actions are exaggerated to make normal females more insecure, like Chad with men.

it deserves a try!
>make it happen BOYS! green light on.

This is already a thing.
I doesn't work because females are pretty similar.

>woman
>virgin
L myoa

tfw chad

Roastie vs. Virgin

This would be an effective slut shaming tactic.

i like it

just because of this i’m henceforth referring to my lifting as “cultivating my body

>not referring to your bulk as "cultivating mass"

Becky is hotter than Stacy in this pic doesn’t work

becky is gonna have to be really incel tho

maybe she can be an obese girl

Such is the hive mind.

Virgin Stacy vs. Chad's Roastie

Would totally go for Becky here.

Lurk more my dude.

>Stacy
>traditional female values,
That's an oxymoron.

Alpha female is literally just a whore. In the case of females, being virgin is the more desirable trait, so this meme fails until the Stacy Alpha is presented as a traditional feminine woman.

But even fat whales find love
Virgins males are the lowest prospect for procreation lol

Virginity doesn't preclude a man from finding love.
Virginity isn't even a bad thing for a man.

>He doesn't get the reference

tfw Im married to a becky and this image makes me happy

STACY IS GETTING FUCKED BY CHADS IN THREESOMES,DRINKING AND PARTYING EVERYDAY, STILL MAINTAINS 90 60 90 FIGURE, WHILE CREEPY NECKBEARD CHECKS YOU OUT AT THE GYM WHEN YOU TRY TO LOSE BELLY FAT ON AB MACHINE

Sorry i'm not some faggot weeb who jerks it to obscure anime all day.

STACY EATS PIZZA
T
A
C
Y

E
A
T
S

P
I
Z
Z
A

The ones posted in this thread suck. They were made by young memers who projected their waifu fantasies onto the weak female.
This is a meme that can only be forged by a true wizard endowed with misogynistic clairvoyance.

Then why are you hanging out on a Chilean semi-professional llama fur taste testing forum?

this does not work. Stacy is too cheap looking.

STACY maintains her petite curvy physique with COCAINE and DAY LONG fuck sessions with CHAD

>girl vs. whore
You guys are pathetic.

relax bertha

there is no Stacey that could make any girl feel insecure or jealous. 'Stacey' is too many things for too many different women. on Veeky Forums she is usually either a thot, a slut, or a vapid leech. the virgin just needs to be fat. that still does not change the fact that the analogy won't really work.

It doesn't work because as you can see from this thread, guys will always want the virgin girl no matter how autistic
Also you're a fucking newfag for not knowing it already exists

The effort you spent making this post should have been spent making samples of your epic new meme pitch

>90 60 90
>inches
>me: "if she's proportional then the height would be-"
damnit boner

>Using peasant units.

t.dicklet

Plus continuing to reinforce the being a whore is a good thing campaign will only result in more guys like you who don't have a chance. You're all brainlets.

Can anyone explain to me why Chad has always had "Ouch!" written on his shirt? I've never understood

D-did we just discover that there are no female chads? There are only thots and weirdos lmao

Surely the "chad" is hyper masculine so the female chad on the meme should be hyper feminine and conservative who has kids she gets all the mires from, husband who fuggs her daily, she cooks bomb ass meals, gets her husband to buy her anything she needs, doesn't need to work in starbucks or wear makeup for her husband to prove herself.

Meanwhile the stacy whores herself out on instagram always needing a dopamine hit, uses tinder just for the self esteem and matches, uses tons of makeup which she wastes her money on she gets from her dead end job.

There i fucking perfected it

This could work as a Stacy-whore and Fatima-good muslima meme

Include
>outie vs innie

to make him more noticeable/stupid
In the original meme the chad was not something desirable

And yet a lot of guys idolize the "becky" anyway while nobody wants to be around the virgin. This meme just doesn't translate to females

Without wanting to sound like /r9k/ it's because women have it easy in that regard and only literal freaks or retards are undesirable to men, and even then will still get attention by some.

Literal freaks still get orbiters on /r9k/ (see: that chink with deformed claws).

Do it the other way around

just do instagram model chick doing meme workouts vs fat nerd chick trying to get fit only using machines, doing machine curls with 1 kg etc

Fucking beautiful

That kind of goes against the whole Chad vs Virgin meme spirit. Part of the point is that Chad ends up being some sort of autistic demi-god without having to try while the Virgin does his best but doesn't ever get anywhere.

Making the non-Stacy go out of her way to be shit like you're describing while Stacy does everything in her power to be perfect goes against the whole meme.

>and even then will still get attention by some.
The truth of this statement hurts.

>fat nerd chick trying to get fit only using machines, doing machine curls with 1 kg etc
Replace that with fat nerd chick doing SS/Powerlifting/DLB style bodybuilding

It should be something like "The Prude Librarian vs The Liberated Instagram Model".

See

>no stacey that would make girl insecure

Wrong, any girl that gets to hang out with chad makes her instant jealously target, no matter how she looks like

Problem with this image is that while stacy is exaggerated, she isn't exaggerated enough, so she remains realistic, aka not funny, just believably trashy.

While Becky is portrayed too nicely by the author. If she was more relatable and also less attractive, it could work. Shy girl vs skank isn't as funny as unconfident, not too popular girl vs TURBOSLUT

The virgin Cherry?

You have no understanding of the meme, Chad is not supposed to be desirable

this is the best one itt

but yeah the meme overall wouldn't work because all women are the same and there's no true female equivalent of chad. chad is successful and fucks a lot, stacy just fucks a lot of chads and isn't necessarily successful. there's not a single woman i respect in the way i respect chads

I think we might have to ask a girl for advice bros

good luck finding one here unless traps are allowed

the flip side is that it's painfully over for any Stacy if she ever gets fat

It seems like you're the only person in this thread who understands.

Chad pisses all over the floor and randomly spasms his limbs while walking with a beetle-like gait, but the virgin is basically a normal dude. The whole meme is supposed to be ironic, bit somehow that's gotten lost. Meta-irony

this desu

the virgin maria
the chad magdalena, or stacy

true (even more true if they are not banging and he can't get her but desperately wants to) but what I'm saying is you can't put into a meme the girl who hangs out with Chad

we can't help you guys. as said before, this doesn't work on girls.

>will leave and go somewhere else if forced to parallel park
too close to home

>virgin is basically a normal dude
well I've got bad news for you

exactly, that's how the meme is supposed to be, the virgin is relatable to make average guys feel insecure

This meme will never work because we are so desperate for women anything seems like Stacy for us maybe we should make Bertha trans or something

This one actually tries to follow the spirit of the original meme, rather than the garbage that gets made today
I like it

liar, slut who excluively fuck chads have better genes

rate my OC

mfw thinking of sad-virgin hurting

boring and normie

I like it, made me kek

>so this meme fails

That's exactly what this meme is about. It was supposed to make the normal look abnormal and abnormal normal.

yeah do this one.

Becky looks hot, desu

whos the right?

Female Asian stacey, what would you name her?

Emily Chung sounds pretty stacey

>The "Wallflower Becky" (looks like Juno from that movie)
- minimal makeup, steals eyeliners from Walgreens
- unnatural dyed hair, messy bun or short/pixie cut
- wears dark baggy clothing to conceal average and to not draw attention
- Android phone "green texter"
- wears oversized headphones, always listens to NMH or Radiohead
- always looking down at phone browsing tumblr or sending b&w selfies looking away internet "friends"
- slouched posture
- little to no ass
- "nerdy" Mario tattoo that she regrets
- tiny fjallraven backpack with Hillary button, filled with hopes and dreams
- black or grey jeans, afraid to wear leggings
- unkept bush, flappy labia, struggles with feminine scent and dryness
- unshaved legs in the winter
- always wears Keds or Doc Martens, doesn't know how to walk in heels
- calloused soles, unpainted toenails

Thanks for the suggestion

Wtf I know pic related irl

>- unnatural dyed hair, messy bun or short/pixie cut