Height inspection day

>height inspection day
>5'11
>thrown into the manlet pit

ahh comfy 6'2" master race reporting in

How to pass height inspection Veeky Forums?

t. 5'11''

>growing up a foot taller than everyone in the class
>allways felt outcast
>Puberty hits and everyone's the same height as me
>now a measly 6'2

I feel cheated

not happening, faggot manlet.

>5'7
It's okay user you can be our king. You can walk around on your tippy toes to feel even taller than us - we wont care. You can even have our scoops because its not like we need them anyway. With some luck, maybe our combined contribution will be the catalyst to your growth into true manhood. Just dont forget about the "little guy".
:'^)

6'4" waiting for the gains to come in to be chad

Bro I'm this height and literally 1/3 guys at college are taller and another 1/3 are barely shorter

Master race height is 6'6

cope

Same here. Feel fucking short walking around campus

>Be me
>Join new gym
>Some DYEL claimed there was no way I was 6ft and that I should be thrown into the manlet pit
>tfw I was suddenly thrust against a wall, made to stand straight, and stay still whilst someone measured me
>mfw I only just scraped 6ft
>mfw they didn't make me take off my squatting heels.

>grow up a foot shorter than everyone in primary school
>same thing happened with my brother, but once he got into year 7 or so he had his growth spurt and is now 6'5
>growth spurt began in year 8
>stopped by year 11
>5'9
fuck genetics

>tfw 5'4
>every male mogs me including dyels

just kill me

>be barefoot 6'0"
>dip up 6'0" during the course of the day due to muh gravity
>manlet wranglers corner me on the 2nd floor of the gym

i barely escaped with my life looks like im going to have to find a new gym

>tfw 6'1
>manlets expect you to lead them in the upcoming height war
>lanklets expect you to be a cannon fodder in the first line
>both situations meet with certain death
>seems like there is no way I could die honourably fighting for the right cause
>unless..
>unless the prophecy is true and I am the one, who shall rally the 6'1s and fight for ourselves
>till this day, I was looking at the upcoming war blinded, focusing on lesser evil, worshipped by the lesser ones and looked down on by greater ones, never searching for other means of survival and restoration of balance

If I'm 5'11 but the DMV lady thought I was cute and put my height as 6'0 when I got my first license despite knowing I was 5'11, will I be able to slip past the state on the day of the measure?

Did you fuck?

6'2" here and I know this feel. Wanna get equipment to hang upside down, maybe I can trick my body into growing another inch...or just stretch it out. Maybe yoga will make me taller

Yes hanging up side down will make you 1.5 by stretching your spine bones if you have bad posture it can forever keep your length if your spine has a bad spine curve
I was 178 cm now 180 cm and did not hang upside for a year now I'm going t0 start doing it again

6'0"
I'm fine, right?

have you tried doing neck pulldowns with the tricep rope?

6'6" reporting in. It really doesn't make much of a difference. Since every single human comments on my height, when a sexy girl does it, it's impossible to tell if she's flirting or not.